The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
What do you want for retirement?

What's your retirement dream?

I was chatting with colleagues on retirement. Like what to do, where to stay, what kind of lifestyle.

The answers are get are like to be with wife, travel with wife, pursue hobby etc.

My answers are different though. I want to feel the sweetness of courtship with others, thrill of ONS/FWB, drinking and clubbing and waking up with a hot chick every other week.

This is aspirational but it's just thoughts. Anyone feel the same?

Last edited by Lemonjuice; 23-11-2022 at 09:59 PM.
Old 23-11-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: What do you want for retirement?

At that age, still want courtship?
Old 23-11-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
At that age, still want courtship?
Hopefully don't look lao kor kor, and still can stand

That's why jogging to stay fit.
Old 24-11-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
faketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfaketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Go japan and order the Harem experience at the soapland. Happy retirement indeed.🤣
Old 24-11-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faketobey View Post
Go japan and order the Harem experience at the soapland. Happy retirement indeed.🤣
That one best la, dont know the service same as what I view on JAV. Haha
Old 24-11-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
SoSerious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Huh retirement? This word does not exist in Singapore!
Old 24-11-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

1st ask yourself how much u have for retirement b4 dreaming what u want
Old 24-11-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I was having a late lunch at a coffeeshop. Behind me sat a couple. Probably 2 tables away. The guy spoke quite loudly. I think he is quite elderly and is probably hard of hearing. I was looking at my phone minding my own business. What caught my attention was when he said $1200 per month. then I slowly ate my lunch and listen. Luckily my back is facing them so they don't know I am listening in. When I left, I turned around to look at them to a few seconds before returning my tray.

So the uncle (around 65-70) is proposing $1200 per month to a (50-55) year old PRC lady. She has to move in with him, clean his house, prepare his meals and sleep with him. She gets to save on rental and have an extra source of income. She also don't have to squeeze in a HDB flat with 10 other strangers. She is quite embarrassed because the whole kopitiam knows what they are talking about. $1200 per month gets you a maid plus sex buddy. I doubt the PRC lady can find a better offer.

Good deal? Good retirement option?
Old 24-11-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Live in two suitcases. Travel the world. Sample local "dishes" for a month or so and keep moving from country to country. This would be the best retirement plan I could think of....
Old 24-11-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
What's your retirement dream?

I was chatting with colleagues on retirement. Like what to do, where to stay, what kind of lifestyle.

The answers are get are like to be with wife, travel with wife, pursue hobby etc.

My answers are different though. I want to feel the sweetness of courtship with others, thrill of ONS/FWB, drinking and clubbing and waking up with a hot chick every other week.

This is aspirational but it's just thoughts. Anyone feel the same?
I want to have LemonJuice everyday.
Old 24-11-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

Once about 70, if can bye bye, better go else suffers more. Health sure need $ to maintain. Then food sure expensive by then and even saving enough, also cannot go much places liao, legs sure cmi.
Old 25-11-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Till now the saying still stand .... In SG can die but cannot sick n hospitalize
Old 25-11-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Till now the saying still stand .... In SG can die but cannot sick n hospitalize
can lah...when sick stay highest subsidy and cheap class wo aircon...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 26-11-2022 at 12:05 PM.
Old 25-11-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
PAP has done such a good job people so free and comfortable they can write this sort of rubbish.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Class A ward in a community hospital is approx $250/day, excluding medicine..

Hospital will require a down payment every 20 days, either cash or credit card. So that's easily $5,000 every 20 days. This is before deduction from your Medisave or Medishield.

Deduction from both account is a single deduction per month capped at $2,500 So you have to pay the difference in cash...

If hospitalization stay is short, recover and discharged within a week, I think that's still can manage.

But if the stay is long because of complication or the patient is at end stage of life, it may be a stay of a month, or even longer....the bill will continue to pile on.

Even if you have balance or excess in your Medisave, you can't touch it at all because of the capped of $2.5k/month.

Anything more incurred, like a single immunotherapy drug (for some cancer patient) can easily cost $6.5k. And this usually required every 3 weeks for 6-7 sessions. So, any extra you have to cough out cash...

In conclusion, you can get sick in Singapore but better hope and pray you die fast (especially if you don't have any private insurance).

Quote:

Last edited by fnulnu99; 26-11-2022 at 10:54 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1