The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 12
eliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud of
Re: 小哥哥艾理 Youtube Channel

the guys and girls all are av stars but good to enjoy watching chinese for once
Old 01-09-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
KiraRebornX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
https://gofile.io/d/rsYDkc

Next update guys
Upped you bro!! Awesome sharing
Old 03-09-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

New vid with the following title is on YouTube!
隨機找人!忍住10分鐘就可以做壞壞的事情
Any bro gt full vid?haha....Realized he been re-using the same girls these days but a few of them are hot!
Old 03-09-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
New vid with the following title is on YouTube!
隨機找人!忍住10分鐘就可以做壞壞的事情
Any bro gt full vid?haha....Realized he been re-using the same girls these days but a few of them are hot!
This petite girl's BBBJ must be quite good that's why that two guys couldn't last past 10min.
Hope there will be other contestant that can last so that she will be fxxx as a prize for the guy.
Old 03-09-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
This petite girl's BBBJ must be quite good that's why that two guys couldn't last past 10min.
Hope there will be other contestant that can last so that she will be fxxx as a prize for the guy.
Yah man...but hope to see the uncensored vid...haha..see hw good she is.
Old 03-09-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yah man...but hope to see the uncensored vid...haha..see hw good she is.
This petite girl is good to flip around, not heavy or bulky.
Old 03-09-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
This petite girl is good to flip around, not heavy or bulky.
Yup!Fun size with big natural boobs but face cmi...god is fair...haha
Old 05-09-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
雞耐力大賽2復仇之戰!情菲得已!只怕我自己會愛上你~

We have a winner!Hope got uncensored vid of this!Hahahaha
Old 05-09-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
雞耐力大賽2復仇之戰!情菲得已!只怕我自己會愛上你~

We have a winner!Hope got uncensored vid of this!Hahahaha
Ya. This girl just wanted to be fxxx, she got it, kenna squirted some more. Will be an interesting vid to watch.
The previous fella who had a threesome seemed to be raw. Think Taiwan is similar to Japan on this. Probably just rely on some health check reports that could be dated, some STD may not surfaced but latent yet contagious.
Old 05-09-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya. This girl just wanted to be fxxx, she got it, kenna squirted some more. Will be an interesting vid to watch.
The previous fella who had a threesome seemed to be raw. Think Taiwan is similar to Japan on this. Probably just rely on some health check reports that could be dated, some STD may not surfaced but latent yet contagious.
Not only raw...He creampied before
Old 06-09-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 小哥哥艾理 Youtube Channel

Quote:
https://gofile.io/d/8Hg3tn
Reuploaded
The sub has content which I have not seen before, I was actually hoping that there would be that jap girl living in Taiwan in his vids but alas he Bo post those..
Good share and great effort... Thanks. 👍👍👍😁
Old 06-09-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute

https://gofile.io/d/g4pjdA

Next update lol
Old 06-09-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 13
archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks bro. so far i spent a few hours trying to find the parts in sequence and merging them into 1 video . like playing puzzle sia hahaha
Old 06-09-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaoboy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a lot for the update! Really appreciate it.

Do you happen to have the video or the I cup lady. The one where they keep staring at her boobs saying it's very big. Her insta is stated as 0musy
Old 06-09-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by archuke View Post
thanks bro. so far i spent a few hours trying to find the parts in sequence and merging them into 1 video . like playing puzzle sia hahaha
haha i also tried but not easy...give up half way
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1