The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Dear Bro Ah Hia,

Sooo sorry... too "Kan Cheong" already to go to AC, brain froze and didn't read your recent post.. have done so... and am trying to book the hotel now.
Old 24-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joystick2219 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: More Angeles City (Balibago) Tips needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
(The obvious answer would be the mongering.. but we've been else where to monger before, so this has to be extra special - Bear in mind - his mongering days will probably be over after this)

Wat...U naive or wat???
u mean after all this, he wont lay a hand on another womens body after marraige? Either u are naive or yr mates are all Saints....wat utter Rubbish

"Extra Special"..hey man, it all depends on wat is Extra Special..one man's meant is another man's poison....it looks like u are fishing fr info here....like wat the Bros here have always mentioned, DO YOUR HOMEWORK...lotsa of us have spent hrs researching here, have spend lots $$, so that we can post credible FR so that u lazzy bones dont go thru the same learning curve as we did, encountered near death experiances on dates that went bad, spent hrs thrugging thru back lanes looking fr joints that never was etc etc

So do us all a great favour and get yr arse of yr mabled throne and do yr homework...if u want some respect, then post a FR on yr "Great" bachelors party first

Enuff Said!!!
Old 24-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joystick2219 View Post
So do us all a great favour and get yr arse of yr mabled throne and do yr homework...if u want some respect, then post a FR on yr "Great" bachelors party first

Enuff Said!!!

Chill bro......
Old 30-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster

Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wat...U naive or wat???
u mean after all this, he wont lay a hand on another womens body after marraige? Either u are naive or yr mates are all Saints....wat utter Rubbish

"Extra Special"..hey man, it all depends on wat is Extra Special..one man's meant is another man's poison....it looks like u are fishing fr info here....like wat the Bros here have always mentioned, DO YOUR HOMEWORK...lotsa of us have spent hrs researching here, have spend lots $$, so that we can post credible FR so that u lazzy bones dont go thru the same learning curve as we did, encountered near death experiances on dates that went bad, spent hrs thrugging thru back lanes looking fr joints that never was etc etc

Enuff Said!!!
Hey Dickhead! Respect?? Your first post on this thread and you're diss-ing me? Post some useful information we can all use on this thread first before shooting your mouth off.. leach! Till you post some useful information here, to gain "respect" - if that's wat tickles your balls..- you have none as well!!

I've apologized to Bro Ah Hia for re-asking the question posted before.. Thank you to all the brothers who posted all the tips and tremendously useful advice here - most of it was spot on!

Less the moron joystick thinks I need to gain "respect" from him just by posting a FR, which I have no doubt he will diss again, I might as well just not bother posting a full FR...

But to share additional info and some of my observations (highlights only) from my first visit to AC (won't be my last) -

Emerico's (Restaurant in Royal Amsterdam Hotel) - serves super delicious food -The owner Emerico took the time to actually show us around and bought us a few rounds of drinks at his restaurant and in the other bars as well!!. His wife, Anna, was super sweet as well and spent alot of time talking to us.

Got a look at the rooms in the Blue Nile hotel - very nicely furnished compared with the rather normal rooms elsewhere. Renovation works still ongoing at the poolside and the attached Molly Malone's bar (which I understand will be renamed Hot Lips once it is done)

Atlantis - Huge amount of girls there - but very few stunners (then again, 1 man's meat is another's poison) - we were there at about 10pm so I wouldn't say we were too late - maybe just the wrong day.

Lancelot - We liked the number of good looking girls there. Though we heard that they have a tendency to overcharge - tried to double charge us on the BF as well. We were lucky to have double checked the bill

Gecko - For the size (and compared to the other smaller bars in Fields Ave) a high percentage of very pretty girls. Mami Mita was simply the best! Very friendly and helpful. She told all the girls to make sure they stayed with us as long as we wanted - and they did!! No runners.. Gave us some free souvenir to take home as well.

Gentleman Club - Daddy Brian was also great... bought us a round of drinks on the house and arranged a special performance for us.

Honey Kos - Damian wasn't in the day we visited - But still got to see the bell ring - and the girls topless!!

The other bars were pretty much the same - Went to some of the other clubs late (1-2am) - so can't comment fairly.

Everyone we met there were super friendly and not because they were after your money!! (no one asked us for money (well, except the beggars)- no demanding of tips or constant lady drinks like you find in Thailand - Maybe the Pinay girls not so hardcore drinkers or we just didn't meet these girls) Made some friends there and will definitely be looking to return!
Old 30-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wat...U naive or wat???

Enuff Said!!!
Hey Dickhead! Respect?? Your first post on this thread and you're diss-ing me? Post some useful information we can all use on this thread first before shooting your mouth off.. leach! Till you post some useful information here, to gain "respect" - if that's wat tickles your balls..- you have none as well!!

I've apologized to Bro Ah Hia for re-asking the question posted before.. Thank you to all the brothers who posted all the tips and tremendously useful advice here - most of it was spot on!

Less the moron joystick thinks I need to gain "respect" from him just by posting a FR, which I have no doubt he will diss again, I might as well just not bother posting a full FR...

But to share additional info and some of my observations (highlights only) from my first visit to AC (won't be my last) -

Emerico's (Restaurant in Royal Amsterdam Hotel) - serves super delicious food -The owner Emerico took the time to actually show us around and bought us a few rounds of drinks at his restaurant and in the other bars as well!!. His wife, Anna, was super sweet as well and spent alot of time talking to us.

Got a look at the rooms in the Blue Nile hotel - very nicely furnished compared with the rather normal rooms elsewhere. Renovation works still ongoing at the poolside and the attached Molly Malone's bar (which I understand will be renamed Hot Lips once it is done)

Atlantis - Huge amount of girls there - but very few stunners (then again, 1 man's meat is another's poison) - we were there at about 10pm so I wouldn't say we were too late - maybe just the wrong day.

Lancelot - We liked the number of good looking girls there. Though we heard that they have a tendency to overcharge - tried to double charge us on the BF as well. We were lucky to have double checked the bill

Gecko - For the size (and compared to the other smaller bars in Fields Ave) a high percentage of very pretty girls. Mami Mita was simply the best! Very friendly and helpful. She told all the girls to make sure they stayed with us as long as we wanted - and they did!! No runners.. Gave us some free souvenir to take home as well.

Gentleman Club - Daddy Brian was also great... bought us a round of drinks on the house and arranged a special performance for us.

Honey Kos - Damian wasn't in the day we visited - But still got to see the bell ring - and the girls topless!!

The other bars were pretty much the same - Went to some of the other clubs late (1-2am) - so can't comment fairly.

Everyone we met there were super friendly and not because they were after your money.. Well, the last part about it not being for money is "naive" but at least they did a good job of hiding the money lust part of it- which was much appreciated - no one asked us for money (well, except the beggars)- no demanding of tips or constant lady drinks like you find in Thailand - Maybe the Pinay girls not so hardcore drinkers or we just didn't meet these girls. Made some friends there and will definitely be looking to return!
Old 05-11-2008, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 22
longblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all the big bros here, I've got a couple of questions and hopefully the big bros here can help.

I've just booked Cebu Pacific tickets (since they fly direct to clark now) and have a few questions.

Firstly, upon arrival which is around 4.30 am, will it be difficult getting a transport or should I just arrange 1 from the hotel?

I know some bars there are 24 hrs but at 5am in the morning, is there anything worth doing?

Cheers
Old 06-11-2008, 12:04 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by longblack View Post
To all the big bros here, I've got a couple of questions and hopefully the big bros here can help.

I've just booked Cebu Pacific tickets (since they fly direct to clark now) and have a few questions.

Firstly, upon arrival which is around 4.30 am, will it be difficult getting a transport or should I just arrange 1 from the hotel?

I know some bars there are 24 hrs but at 5am in the morning, is there anything worth doing?

Cheers
There should be taxis as long as there are flights landing at Clark no matter what the time is. But i dunno the taxis there got midnight rate or not.
Maybe to save the hassle just get the hotel to fetch u.
Anyway @ 5am the are not going to let u check in without 1 nt charge.

5am in the morning ur only option is A.Santos blowjob bars or the 24hr Dollhouse. All the rest are closed.
I would suggest u spend money on the hotel for 1 more night and go to bed so u can have full power in the afternoon.

Have fun.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes as Bro Ah_Hia wisely pointed out get the hotel to fetch you.

And again its A Santos Street if your really keen on action at that hour. They are known to welcome visitors with the "Morning Blow job Sir". NOt sure if they still do it i mean the welcome line.

They are supposed to be the best at blow jobs. They are not lookers though. If your really keen to experience it go for it else wait for the night to be done with and start the next day.

A gentle reminder by 5 :30 am in the morning its quite bright in the philippines already. No jokes i am serious on that one.

For those interesting in some shopping stuff try the Hypermart at SM clarke.

Some really interesting buys.

They have a superspicy chilly sauce called Labuyo.

Those interested in eating dried pigs skin (snack) can try chicharong baboy. They have branded versions of these. But from what the pinays told me the unbranded clear packs with the sauce included taste better i did not try though.

Try the longanisa (sausages). I only lately realised that they have several varieties of longanisa.

Liquor is really cheap. At the 7-11 San Miguel is about P21 approx with a bottle deposit of P2.5 cant remember the exact rates.

How i wish our dear Singapore had liquor at the same prices.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post

5am in the morning ur only option is A.Santos blowjob bars or the 24hr Dollhouse. All the rest are closed.

Have fun.
Just to add Voodoo bar at Mo 's place is also open 24 hours too.

Cheers
Old 08-11-2008, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Just to add Voodoo bar at Mo 's place is also open 24 hours too.

Cheers
Yeah i forgot about that.
Thanks for adding.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Yeah i forgot about that.
Thanks for adding.
3 more days to go & will under commander Ah Hia command to Angelia City.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Worldster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Cheongster Bros of AC ,

Thank you and appreciate for all the valuable information, especially the "Do" and "Do''s" section. 15 pages that indeed alot for a person like me who hate reading...I think my exams also never so "ku-lat"!

I been scratching my head for the past one week what to do with my coming trip at end Nov'08 after i have quarrelled with filippino mahal. Ticket already purchased and boss loves to emphasize clearing leave...die die must go and complete this mission

This will be my alternative plan if stilll no patch up. Thanks again and i will keep on reading and take down important tips...By the way I have found a link to regarding AC map (not sure updated anot..at your own risk) but i believe should be at least 80% there. Waynes Map of Angeles City, Philippines
Old 10-11-2008, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldster View Post
Dear Cheongster Bros of AC ,

Thank you and appreciate for all the valuable information, especially the "Do" and "Do''s" section. 15 pages that indeed alot for a person like me who hate reading...I think my exams also never so "ku-lat"!

I been scratching my head for the past one week what to do with my coming trip at end Nov'08 after i have quarrelled with filippino mahal. Ticket already purchased and boss loves to emphasize clearing leave...die die must go and complete this mission

This will be my alternative plan if stilll no patch up. Thanks again and i will keep on reading and take down important tips...By the way I have found a link to regarding AC map (not sure updated anot..at your own risk) but i believe should be at least 80% there. Waynes Map of Angeles City, Philippines
Yes Wayne's Map is a good start to get ur bearings right.
Pls do remember it is not drawn to scale so someone of the places on Perimeter are not really walking distance. The Fields Ave area are more walkable.

Al the info posted here will be more than enough for ur trip.
Enjoy urself and remember to post ur FR and pics if possible.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by longblack View Post

Cheers
Am booked on Cebu Pacific to Clark tonight and arriving at 4.30am Wed morning. Also cancelled my booking for Wed at my regular hotel in favour of Ponderosa Hotel at 880p/night and allow check in at 6am without surcharge.
Anyway I intend to go from Clark to Santos to see my friend and catch up on things.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19635 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

think its a nice place to chiong

Clip That I Like
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread