The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2022, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any FRs for this one? Have always been eyeing her cause her looks quite gam me but a bit wary of the double tier pricing

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/yu-er-massage/

Can PM me if inconvenient to share
Old 09-11-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
This one experienced ML. Hard to sneak and zhut. Lol

Still remember I tio complained by her. Telling me to stop caressing as my warm hand is making her perspires
I remembered last time before sensual start, she told me not to play with her nipples “you can grab the boobs only”
Old 09-11-2022, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Bella/anran like most mention does perspire easily. pleasant looking, tall and reasonable knockers. Very much vanilla can't leave any memorable experience in the past.
Like Bella, her jiemei Topaz is similar. Reasonable 'headlights', good looks, vanilla and perspire easily. One will go for their physical attributes.
Old 09-11-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Like Bella, her jiemei Topaz is similar. Reasonable 'headlights', good looks, vanilla and perspire easily. One will go for their physical attributes.
I visit Topaz regularly... she doesn't perspire like Anran lah. Again for me as long as not smelly can liao... salty still okay bah.

Though recently the weather so hot, I perspire even after a cold shower - felt paiseh when ML had to wipe my back again with tissue and later CB... must be salty I guess.

C
Old 09-11-2022, 08:40 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 0
Johnyop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnyop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any good ML/FL that provides great BbbJ or CIM to recommend? Newly back to the scene.

Thanks!
Old 09-11-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
I know that quite a number of MLs rotate between doing ML and KTV. Don’t always listen 100% that they can’t drink or drink easily. As long as the right amount of tips, they will also go. This also explains why some MLs don’t take many slots. End of the day as long as their pass levy is not that ex, rental is reasonable, they can always find customers to support them while they rotate between these 2 areas.
Actually, some long-stayers I know have also come to terms that as MLs currently, they are not going to make a truckload of money like before. So they decide to take the opportunity to enjoy the freedom and quality of life here in Singapore. They become "hybrid" girls. They are MLs, or half/full day companions, rent-a-date girls, part time ktv hostesses, even take holidays to nearby countries, enjoying the visa-on-arrival conveniences and Singapore's no-quarantine, no-testing, no-restrictions travelling.

That's why some don't take many slots. Or suddenly de-list for a while.

As long as their basic expenses are covered, some enjoy the freedom and benefits of being here in Singapore. Compared to being "imprisoned" back in motherland.
Old 09-11-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Before u go for ur R&R&RR, where’s all the FRs u promised? 每次欺骗我的感情!

Lol, my bad. I should be punished! So I'll force myself to lie on the beach under a shaded palm tree getting a massage, and write a few. Can?
Old 09-11-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol, my bad. I should be punished! So I'll force myself to lie on the beach under a shaded palm tree getting a massage, and write a few. Can?
Somehow R&R made me thought of Ruirui wish she will come back. Lol
Old 09-11-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
shit4brains deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any reviews for her? https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-jia-jia/
Old 09-11-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Correct.

Xxb rtc soon i think next week. Yue yue rtc next month. So grab your chances if you have not.
Old 09-11-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jiao-jiao-massage/

Everybody got review on the popular Jiao Jiao, does anyone have any mr for this Jiao Jiao?
Old 09-11-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Somehow R&R made me thought of Ruirui wish she will come back. Lol
I will wish for Ci Ci (a not so popular choice) to be back. Lol

Or song song
Old 09-11-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Is Topaz previously Tina? Pictures look familiar...
Old 09-11-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
I will wish for Ci Ci (a not so popular choice) to be back. Lol
She wants to come back but guess it's not so easy.

Btw, I managed to visit Anyi recently - the sensual part reminded me of Ci Ci... kept seeing the top of the head lol.

C
Old 09-11-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She wants to come back but guess it's not so easy.

Btw, I managed to visit Anyi recently - the sensual part reminded me of Ci Ci... kept seeing the top of the head lol.
Wah… u like that say makes me feel like adding Anyi to my visit lists. 😆
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1