The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any painting aficionados over here? Which ML got the most power-looking pussy one?
Old 10-05-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Chicken soup? Prawns? Fish?
The usual lor..

But my fav dish will always be abalone..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-05-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
But my fav dish will always be abalone..
Lol, that one depends on ML... still got few around but eat too much also sian.

C
Old 10-05-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol, that one depends on ML... still got few around but eat too much also sian.
U know u strike jackpot when the ML personally invites u over to her place for makan..

Can enjoy authentic and yummy home-cooked meals over wine/beer..

Best of all is FOC lol..

Old 10-05-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

Best of all is FOC lol..
Nothing is free... you have to spend a lot to get this privilege

C
Old 10-05-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Only for Kiki, I consider it as a full unlocked. At the beginning stage I booked her 3 hours each visit, paid her 400. Can TCSS with her on the bed without doing anything else. When we were closed enough, I brought her out during her off day. Go dinner, go shopping for some branded stuff. After that we went back to her condo and had a sextified night there.

Altogether, bought her 2 gold bracelets at 周大福(China gal favourite), 2 LV bags at a total cost of about 14k. Ha, each outing must buy something mah. Her regular should had noticed she was wearing that gold bracelet (usually she only wear one) at the later stage of her stay.

The rest like Lin Lin, Xuan Xuan, I paid them 500 for a 2 hr session in their condo, unlimited shots. Their beauty cannot compare with Kiki lah, not worth to spend so much of my time.
Very nicely done ser, the rates you paid are of very good value. I've spent quite abit on XX on the final mth before she RTC, booked stayca, bring her out makan and shopping - no regrets tho, she not the prettiest but her boobies and service really makes up for it. Miss her haha.
Old 10-05-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/avocado-massage/

Location: Quiet discreet area. Nearby got bus stop. Lack of chill spots while waiting. But I guess still ok for foot soldiers.
Shared apartment with another ML. Looks new. It is very clean and I do quite like it. Got that comfy and relax feel. Although shared, her room got dedicated bathroom. Which is good.

Looks: One of the rare MLs who put unedited pictures. WYSWYG. If you are a fan of HK singer, Sandy Lam...should give her a visit. Her mi mi eyes is a draw. Lol.

Body: As per her pictures and videos. She got smooth skin complexion.

Massage: Quite good. Near end of session she still got give me a nice head massage.

Sensual: Nice finger stroking and soft licking on nipples.

Roaming: Strip down to panties. Can only touch from outside.

GFE: She is quite chatty and will ask many questions. She is very polite in her smses and replies. Offered me water without me asking. Always a nice gesture in such killing warm weather.

Attitude : No rush and no usage of phone.

Amenities : Nice clean dry bathroom and towels.

Visited avocado recently so would like to just concur w bro MiG MR.

Just for every other bro info, the ML she sharing w is her sis Xinxin. Also another fun fact, she really like avocado so i always bring her some.

Generally agree with everything bro MiG says but wish to also point out one interesting personality trait which I'm always more into. These typical gnd 良家妇女 are usually very shy so sometimes even more steamy topic you can obvious shy like awkward hand movements which i personally find entertaining. Then i also feel as she's a bit green she does seems to be quite receptive to teaching so that might be also a plus pt if you are interested in nuturing like i do.

Ok as usual ymmv.
Old 10-05-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post
Very nicely done ser, the rates you paid are of very good value. I've spent quite abit on XX on the final mth before she RTC, booked stayca, bring her out makan and shopping - no regrets tho, she not the prettiest but her boobies and service really makes up for it. Miss her haha.
we are all Eskimo’s brothers hehe
Old 10-05-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Is offering water some kind of code ah? How come offer water the gfe score auto high already?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I think its just a running joke with all those newbies making it like being offered a cup of water by the vanillas qualify as good service
Well, this gesture seemed to have rubbed onto some of the MLs.
Maybe for those not so popular ones.

A few MLs I visited lately all offer water without me requesting for it. Lol.

Weather also quite hot recently, so good to have a drink.
Old 10-05-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Well, this gesture seemed to have rubbed onto some of the MLs.
Maybe for those not so popular ones.

A few MLs I visited lately all offer water without me requesting for it. Lol.

Weather also quite hot recently, so good to have a drink.
have you all encountered those that offer red wine?
Old 10-05-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nothing is free... you have to spend a lot to get this privilege
Technically true..

How I wish I was on that yacht trip with Nat and Aini.. Sian..

Bloody hell that would’ve been one heck of an experience..

Old 10-05-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
If u don't mind other nationality, can try Dome 1. Thai gals can really blow well. Hard to go wrong.
OMM is power..

The tom yum version of her is a human vacuum cleaner.. Some ladies just have the innate talent and desire to pleasure ur xdd lol..

Too bad she on break till July..

Old 10-05-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Technically true..

How I wish I was on that yacht trip with Nat and Aini.. Sian..

Bloody hell that would’ve been one heck of an experience..
Oh yeah... I was too humji to go cos it seemed too good to be true... but that is not my biggest regret lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
have you all encountered those that offer red wine?
I found one that I can bring beer to drink with her... this is even better for me.

C
Old 10-05-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
I only got saliva from a few MLs. When I said i'm thirsty, I got DFK instead of water. LOL
Saliva good too.
especially one after she ate sweets or took mouthwash before your session

One FL told me today can't DFK because she just had mala for lunch.
Lucky she did a mouthwash before bbbj
Or else burn.
Old 10-05-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by qppk View Post
Any painting aficionados over here? Which ML got the most power-looking pussy one?
Not sure what "power-looking" pussy means..

but there's many painting opportunities in the HC thread by exchange123 bro stable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1