The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
retardpervert has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Take hp number of girls but don't know what to talk to them

last time when i go for facial or ask girls on the streets for directions. after that i ask them if they are still single than i ask them for their hp number. Got a few of them gave me their hp number.

After that i msg them say i will like to meet them for a meal to get to know them better. They saw my message but did not reply.

So sad. After i get their hp number and i know they are still single, but i don't know what to talk to them.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Take hp number of girls but don't know what to talk to them

The idea bro is to get them to talk about themselves. that way you can just nod your head and look cool.

Prepare a few questions like:
*Oh really ? Tell me more..
* Wow ! Sounds good.. tell me more..

Tag it onto the normal flow of date:
* Which food do you like ?...(she answers).. oh is it nice ? Tell me more..
* You look great in this outfit.. where did you get it ? ..she answers.. tell me more..
* Which movie would you like to see ?.. why ? Tell me more..

Girls esp young girls full of ego.. get them to talk about themselves..

PS: but if you get bored.. don't blame me.. ha ha.. but at least you are in a date..
PPS: You can get hp of girls but you need to call them up or at least when they give you their contact immediately set appointment time with them.. even if tentative, you get a foothold and they will remember your date with them.. watsapp msge them immediately of date .. then follow up with call to remind of date...
Old 04-10-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bana9976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by retardpervert View Post
last time when i go for facial or ask girls on the streets for directions. after that i ask them if they are still single than i ask them for their hp number. Got a few of them gave me their hp number.

After that i msg them say i will like to meet them for a meal to get to know them better. They saw my message but did not reply.

So sad. After i get their hp number and i know they are still single, but i don't know what to talk to them.
Bro, you need to go big or go home. Full court press. Don't be scared. Think of it as a game.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

But then also, probably they are not interested in you, then move on and find other target...
Old 04-10-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retardpervert View Post

Perhaps try giving a call instead of message. might helps!
Old 04-10-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

lol

firstly how you rate yourself first ?
confidence is everything, of cause must add on at least average appearance.

think about how the other party would think
why would she want to go out with you ?

and by the way this is not the right section for this thread
Old 04-10-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
lol

firstly how you rate yourself first ?
confidence is everything, of cause must add on at least average appearance.

think about how the other party would think
why would she want to go out with you ?

and by the way this is not the right section for this thread

Haha. I wondering if ts is andy lau first or not.

Old 04-10-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ask for steam ID
Old 04-10-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
The idea bro is to get them to talk about themselves. that way you can just nod your head and look cool.

Prepare a few questions like:
*Oh really ? Tell me more..
* Wow ! Sounds good.. tell me more..

Tag it onto the normal flow of date:
* Which food do you like ?...(she answers).. oh is it nice ? Tell me more..
* You look great in this outfit.. where did you get it ? ..she answers.. tell me more..
* Which movie would you like to see ?.. why ? Tell me more..

Girls esp young girls full of ego.. get them to talk about themselves..

PS: but if you get bored.. don't blame me.. ha ha.. but at least you are in a date..
PPS: You can get hp of girls but you need to call them up or at least when they give you their contact immediately set appointment time with them.. even if tentative, you get a foothold and they will remember your date with them.. watsapp msge them immediately of date .. then follow up with call to remind of date...
Good tips but ask them about where they get their outfit for what? want to xdress? all jokes aside yes everyone like talking about themselves most just want to know that you are interested in their life not just to bed them.
Old 04-10-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You just thinking of sex of course u duno what to say la. Where got magic word you say alr the girl want to come and have sex
Old 04-10-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 17
Shorez is a glorious beacon of lightShorez is a glorious beacon of lightShorez is a glorious beacon of lightShorez is a glorious beacon of lightShorez is a glorious beacon of lightShorez is a glorious beacon of light

Phonenumber is a tool to organize meet up/date.

If the girl not replying, either she already forgot or not attracted to you, go for next one.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
5vamp5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forward the number to 10 friends, and ask them to forward to 10 of their friends too
Old 04-10-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 8
cookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud of

Just send nudes and sexting. Go direct!
Old 04-10-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
beetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to behold

sbf become aunty agony advisory forum

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1