The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Opsss I slipped inside

There used to be a rich Arab guy that claim trial to rape. He was acquitted as judge said he fell down and dick slipped into the girl.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/saudi-millionaire-cleared-of-rape-after-claiming-he-fell-and-accidentally-penetrated#xtor=CS1-10

I used to do heavy petting with tinder girls and when they are so wet yet I dare not to fuck. I have to ask for consent.

Otherwise, I worry she cry rape. How about you?
Old 21-10-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Opsss I slipped inside

When I am in JC, I remember always accidentally slipped into my schoolmates cleanly shaved pussy and they would start to feel wet, then I just pumped furiously.

I even CIP if they say it is safe that day. Now growing old, I do not have courage to do so, especially if the girls are way younger.

How about bro here. Do you oppps ?
Old 21-10-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 3
Fuckjasonphang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jasonphang, hope 1 day you will have a daughter and let different people slip in every other.
Wake up and live a normal live. Stop staying in your pseudo world.
Your mother will be so ashamed of you that she will want to stuff you back Into her womb.
You are such a fucking bastard
Old 22-10-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Bros here don’t push in when there is a wet hole?
Old 22-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 3
Fuckjasonphang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your mother wet you Also push in? Fucking bastard.
You should burn in hell

Last edited by Fuckjasonphang; 22-10-2021 at 09:59 PM.
Old 23-10-2021, 02:07 AM
Samster

You are super cute
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1