The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Open for appointment.
Old 16-07-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Open for appointment.
Old 17-07-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 17-07-2022 at 05:05 PM.
Old 17-07-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenrezig View Post
I have just completed another treatment today and am very happy with the results as always. Lucky is extremely kind hearted and has the heart of a compassionate likes doctor. She used her Qi and cleared the blockages down there, can feel heat and energy, and seconds later, the blockages were all gone. My prostate has gotten much better and lighter too. She also helped me remove the toxins on my face, neck, and back could see so many toxins being eliminated from the body. I was told she even used Qi from her eyes to help us heal - what a sacrifice! She was also very generous in her gifts and gave me many lifestyle advice and what tonics to take to address the different conditions. She was very careful in her diagnosis and gave her best in treating us. Thank you so much, Lucky, I'm very touched by your kindness and really appreciate your help. Strongly recommend if you are serious about becoming healthier and stronger
Quote:
Originally Posted by playerjoe View Post
Just finished my 2nd session with Lucky. For guys that masturbate a lot, highly recommend spending the money for your health benefits as she focuses on your entire body condition. Wouldn't say the session was pain-free but it's also mainly because of my current health condition (always eat deep-fried and spicy).

Effects can be seen after a single session. Able to pee smoothly and feel more energetic.

Pls also confirm that you are able to make it before booking her. Think there are too many people that book and ended up didn't come. Treat her well and she will reciprocate.
I am Lucky, 33 years old. I have 9 years Juagen experience with many returned customers.
No sexual services and no HJ

My location is near Chinatown Area.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG $120/1HR, $180/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Health analysis and diet planning add $20. I am able to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am to 8pm. last booking at 7pm.

My everyday schedules normally begin at 08:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm.
When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.

Last edited by bellbell; 15-10-2022 at 10:07 PM.
Old 17-07-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
a9z1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guya9z1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It was my first time trying qigong treatment, and what an amazing experience it was. For example, while Lucky was performing juagen and doing qigong on the groin area, I felt heat not just at that particular area, but at the legs, feet and backside area as well. You have to try it for yourself to know what I mean. Lucky also help me clear the lumpy build-ups (I think cellulites is the correct word) on my back and groin area. Will definitely go look for Lucky again for body maintenance.
Old 17-07-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9z1 View Post
It was my first time trying qigong treatment, and what an amazing experience it was. For example, while Lucky was performing juagen and doing qigong on the groin area, I felt heat not just at that particular area, but at the legs, feet and backside area as well. You have to try it for yourself to know what I mean. Lucky also help me clear the lumpy build-ups (I think cellulites is the correct word) on my back and groin area. Will definitely go look for Lucky again for body maintenance.
Thank you Brother for your recognition and genuine report.

This symptom is a very serious issue that have to be resolved when it is minor. It will affect your sexual ability and may develop into prostate cancer if it is not treated early. I may not be able to solve the problem when the cancer cells are developed.
What I did was using Qigong treatment at the prostate circulatory path to eliminate the lump build-ups. I hope my skills could help as many brothers as possible.

Last edited by bellbell; 18-07-2022 at 12:18 AM.
Old 18-07-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Rolan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not very experienced in qigong
For a begnin prostatic hyperplasia is it something that can be done instead of juagen or in addition? How qigong works to improve bph?
Old 18-07-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolan View Post
Not very experienced in qigong
For a begnin prostatic hyperplasia is it something that can be done instead of juagen or in addition? How qigong works to improve bph?
I will PM you. Thank you for your interest.
Old 18-07-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
made my booking and this time took a 2-hour package with great gratitude.

cleanliness, location, facilities all no need say - remain tip top condition, can refer to my previous post/review.

now what makes 2-hour session an eye opener for me was that Lucky had a lot more time to actually work on many other vital areas of our body. from tcm concept, our tendon/acupoints, etc are all linked to our important organs and body parts. she is able to tell which areas and organs are not good or blockage. this is something most therapy outside doesn't even achieve. and our body also has a combination of ying yang (+ve and -ve) whether weakened already and at which organ which leads to ailments and body conditions we experienced. Together with her tools and qigong she really worked a lot of areas compared to my first session and her qigong is legit. and she also shared some areas of my body which reflected my 湿气(like excessive moisture in the body) conditions I was really taken aback as I last time visited those heartland tcm etc never had such level of skills haha. she will also share on your daily routines, diet and what type of tcm you may eat to help your specific body issues. and actually, every time she worked much more than the stipulated timing which I am so grateful for and feel bad sometimes as she barely has much time to rest or eat meals in peace.

Seriously if any brothers got body conditions and are serious about finding a holistic tcm therapist, belle is the one man. trust me just wack the 2 hours and don't need to ask much, she will diagnose a very easy one. keep an open mind, go there and seek treatment purely for your own health benefits. (legit tcm therapy, extra or hanky panky there's a lot of other ladies. do treat her with much respect as you would to a doctor )

I'm looking forward to my next session and continue to adjust and improve my body condition. my energy 精神 is much better than before and I can see the glow and color on my forehead and face improving this time round
Open for appointment.
Old 19-07-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanyangyang View Post
I tried her manhood therapy this evening. Like what other Brothers had mentioned earlier the place has a nice ambiance and is clean.

The Juagen is good with skillful techniques that work for me. I will visit her often as I have a young wife to "feed", and I need to maintain my gear properly.
Open for appointment.
Old 19-07-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment .

Last edited by bellbell; 19-07-2022 at 07:26 PM.
Old 19-07-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment .
Old 19-07-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment

Last edited by bellbell; 20-07-2022 at 01:12 PM.
Old 20-07-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 25-07-2022 at 03:23 PM.
Old 20-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Just came back from a wonderful session with Lucky. A little info to share. She is a very nice and friendly person. Holding pink ic but not from China. When she was working she didn’t reply to her hp so those who can’t get reply please be patient with her. Not under any agent and I was really surprised at her level of English.University standard. She may sound fierce in her reply but it just her different ways of reply so don’t be offended. Initially I thought of giving her a miss due to the way she reply and I am Glad I didn’t cancel. She doesn’t cheat on timing and she even offered me tonics soup at the end of the session. A real professional in her works and strictly no hanky panky offered so do respect her decision.
Open for appointment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1