The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: KTV Kakis

Here's a review for some KTVs now, purely my own opinion.

Empire

Lots of girls, probably the most in Singapore. Playability is half-half. butterfly is not that long on normal days, at least they will come back every 30-45mins. Beer price is on the higher side.

L9

Very hot girls, can play too and proactive. But management is a little hit and miss because they are always fully booked and some will overflow into One Exclusive - if you go L2, then it's hard for the girls to come down actually. Butterfly time will be longer here. This is one part that I don't like. If I book L9, I should go to L9 and not One Exclusive.

Leo

Leo has the cheapest beer for all hours and is one of the few to still have 9-3 session, but liquor is not cheap for NH. Some girls are older, but playability is still good. Mummys also do a good job here.

More to come as I explore Galaxy (new batch is in), New K2 (opening soon), and others.

At the end of the day there is no best place. Doesn't matter if the beer is cheapest, or alot of girls, or mummy is nice to you. If you like a certain girl, then whichever place the girl works at is the best You know what I mean...
Old 08-06-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
tyrant81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Anyone tried galaxy & play lvl there? Recommended syt, packet availability ?
Old 09-06-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by introperv View Post
Here's a review for some KTVs now, purely my own opinion.

Empire

Lots of girls, probably the most in Singapore. Playability is half-half. butterfly is not that long on normal days, at least they will come back every 30-45mins. Beer price is on the higher side.

L9

Very hot girls, can play too and proactive. But management is a little hit and miss because they are always fully booked and some will overflow into One Exclusive - if you go L2, then it's hard for the girls to come down actually. Butterfly time will be longer here. This is one part that I don't like. If I book L9, I should go to L9 and not One Exclusive.

Leo

Leo has the cheapest beer for all hours and is one of the few to still have 9-3 session, but liquor is not cheap for NH. Some girls are older, but playability is still good. Mummys also do a good job here.

More to come as I explore Galaxy (new batch is in), New K2 (opening soon), and others.

At the end of the day there is no best place. Doesn't matter if the beer is cheapest, or alot of girls, or mummy is nice to you. If you like a certain girl, then whichever place the girl works at is the best You know what I mean...
well put bro!
My experience at Empire was unpleasant..( it was good before, I was a regular) rude and busy staff .. M unable to manage traffic .. butterfly UpTo 1 hour .. and liquor is expensive
Old 09-06-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Price dropping is highly unlikely. Everything is more expensive (petrol / food / grab) these days which is unpleasant but yet reality.

What has changed though is that girls "butterfly" less and can "play more" as the initial euphoria and surge has died down. Paying $100 tips we should expect $100 of service. Not $25 service / flower vase / run 20 rooms.

Bros should continue to boycott places like Empire that still thinks they are some high class club. Supreme, Leo and others have opened up and they represent much better value for money.
Totally agree with you .. Empire is not like before .. no good service.. both the staff n girls have got bad attitude.. as a customer you will walk out frustrated probably. .. personally ..time for me to move on to other playgrounds
Old 09-06-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Xaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
From personal experience, assuming that HH ends at 9pm. Around 8+ you will see the bill come in.
Empire for example, i have gotten the bill at 815~. 845-850 or so, the music system will become unusable. so it is sort of their way to tell you that your time is up and you have to leave. You can potentially stay to continue drinking but latest i've done this is up till 930~ before getting "chased out"

Normally you'll have to book a NH room if you want to continue beyond that. You can "carry over" your liquor. Beer tower, dependent. But you've to remember that even if you "carry over" your liquor. You still have to meet the minimum spend for NH session or you'll have to pay for room charge.
Thanks for info Bro
Old 09-06-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 4
LeeKwanYew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeKwanYew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can anyone introduce/recommend Mummy or Papasan from level 9 & One Exclusive?? Will write report of our experience here😜😜
Old 09-06-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
Totally agree with you .. Empire is not like before .. no good service.. both the staff n girls have got bad attitude.. as a customer you will walk out frustrated probably. .. personally ..time for me to move on to other playgrounds
When the girls earn more than most visiting customers now, it's no surprise...

One time one of my buddies even got chided by one of the ktv vietbu that she don't really need his small chump money cos she earns few hundred per night easily.

It was when he gave $50 to change the gal for too frequent butterfly-ing around.
Old 09-06-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKwanYew View Post
Can anyone introduce/recommend Mummy or Papasan from level 9 & One Exclusive?? Will write report of our experience here����
Hi bro, I have pm you regards to level 9, one exclusive contact
Old 09-06-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 4
LeeKwanYew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeKwanYew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
Thanks🙏 will update u on our experience 😜
Old 09-06-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Japanglish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
Hi bro, can pm me L9 contact and dmg too? Looking to go with my friend this week
Old 09-06-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant81 View Post
Anyone tried galaxy & play lvl there? Recommended syt, packet availability ?
Playability at Galaxy is subjective to the girls, but generally my experience is low playability there as I’ve been there 3 times. My buddies went to Leo recently and they told me the playability is high there, almost like the old K2, can do anything there. Problem with Leo is u need to pay tips to 2 mummy lol.
Old 09-06-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
Xtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to behold

Any bros been to dmax? How is it there? Playability and girl wise.
Old 09-06-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
ckck24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterckck24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterckck24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
Playability at Galaxy is subjective to the girls, but generally my experience is low playability there as I’ve been there 3 times. My buddies went to Leo recently and they told me the playability is high there, almost like the old K2, can do anything there. Problem with Leo is u need to pay tips to 2 mummy lol.
Bro got Leo mms contact
Old 09-06-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Xaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra777 View Post
Any bros been to dmax? How is it there? Playability and girl wise.
I went last Saturday. Newly open, very little girl. Playability also very low. Not the best KTV to go for now.
Old 10-06-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
Xtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaint View Post
I went last Saturday. Newly open, very little girl. Playability also very low. Not the best KTV to go for now.
Wow…that bad huh? Thanks bro for recee.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1