The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 21
waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!
Re: My attempt at sharing my experiences...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JourneyOfFaith View Post

What truly matters is not your past, your cup size, your occupation, your background etc etc..but who u truly r..
walau, i would be really worried if enigma's cup size mattered to the bros here
Old 28-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

I finally made it to a Polytechnic after missing that years Joint Admissions Exercise. I was two batches late so everyone else was around two years younger than me.

Truthfully, I felt alone as I did not know if I could connect with my classmates. Anyway, I studied a business course.

Everyone always says that the prettiest girls come from the business schools of the various polytechnics. I beg to differ. Perhaps they do dress better than those from IT or engineering, and some of them are more open minded, the best girls are actually from Design, or even communications.

Initially, I regretted my decision to quit JC, and I was not used to the poly system of group projects, and independent study. I hate orientation camp, where the facilitators were either my age, or even younger, and yet I still had to listen to them and do the stupid things they made us do.

Orientation wise, nothing happened. I managed to skip all the stuff I could skip and I still survived.

My first group was normal. Two guys and two girls. I did not pay much attention to the girls as they were not really my type, mandarin-speaking Ah Lians, who wore the bare minimum and had their faces caked in make-up every day. The guy in my group was a really hardworking Malay guy. I found out later that he was actually from a really good school and was single-pointer potential before he had a nervous breakdown during his O Levels and only managed to make it to poly. I decided not to mention that I was from a JC. So basically I acted like a dumb fuck who did not know anything. Anyway, the bulk of the work was done by me and the Malay guy while the two Ah Lians breezed their way through the first semester without much effort. I wondered if they were giving favors to the Malay guy in exchange for doing their work, but in the end, it did not really matter as I managed straight 'B's for the first semester.

My second semester was a little more interesting though. The Malay guy was still in my group, but the two Ah Lians disappeared. This time, a Eurasian guy, and a Chinese girl joined us.

The Chinese girl a was normal, plain Jane kind of girl, with long hair tied up in a pony tail, really fair skin, as though she was a vampire, and always wore t-shirts and jeans, much unlike the rest of the girls in my course. I could tell she actually had a really good body, but either she was shy, or really innocent, and chose not to show off like the rest of them.

The Eurasian guy was the highlight of the group though. He was around 1.85m tall, broad-shouldered, lean, natural light brown eyes and even with his mop of messy hair, he still could pass off for a model. Girls often flocked to our table during group discussions trying to get to know him, but the good thing about him was that when it came to work, he really worked. Not surprisingly, my grades improved again and I was scoring almost straight As.

We maintained the same group entering into year 2 as well and this was where things got interesting. Let's call the Eurasian guy Derek, the Chinese girl, Amanda, and the Malay guy, Hafiz.

D: Hey group. I'm celebrating my 18th birthday this week. You guys wanna come?

Me: Sure, why not? What would you like us to bring?

D: Oh, just yourselves. Hafiz, you coming? I'll make sure the food is Halal.

H: Er. Ok. Where is it?

D: It's at my place in East Coast. Condo. You guys can swim or use the sauna or something.

A: Who else is going?

D: I've only invited you guys from school. The rest will be my close friends from outside. Don't really gel well with the rest of the course...

Me: I know that feeling.

H: Will there be alcohol?

D: Well, there is. But I'll keep it away from you.

H: Don't worry. I actually drink.

Me: You do?

H: Long story. Sec 4 was a really bad year...

Me: Oh.

H: And if I'm the only Muslim there, don't bother about getting Halal food.

D: Seriously?

H: Yeah. Let's just say I'm not a very, erm, religious person.

D: Well, it's a BBQ. No pork anyway.

Me: So, what time do you want us to be there?

D: It's on Friday. We end at twelve. Let's say around seven? Unless you wanna use the pool or something...

Me: Just give us the address and we'll be there.

D: Alright then.

Derek then left as we concluded our group discussion.

I turned to Hafiz and Amanda.

Me: Wanna get him a present? We could share.

A: Sure, why not?

H: I think he plays the drums. Wanna get him a pair of sticks?

Me: He does? I thought he's a guitarist?

A: Oh well, maybe he's a musician...

H: So what do we get him?

Me: How about a pair of drumsticks, a guitar strap, and some picks?

A: Sounds expensive.

Me: Not really. I know a place at Peninsular... I can go down and take a look. We'll split the cost?

H: Sure.

Me: Amanda?

A: Alright. When are you going?

I checked my handphone. It was three.

Me: Now I suppose?

H: Oh count me out, I have to fetch my sister from school.

A: I'll go with you. It's near Funan right?

Me: Yeah. But it's ok. I can go alone. Or don't you trust my taste?

A: Nah. I'm free and bored. Might as well walk around the area.

H: No boyfriend to accompany?

A: Nope. No boyfriend.

Me: Ok. Let's go then.
Old 28-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

We headed to the city hall area by bus. Despite being groupmates for an entire semester, I realised that neither of us had actually talked about our private lives. Everything was mostly centered around studies, group discussion, and random hot topics at that time. Which was good actually as I was pretty sure I did not want to share the reasons of my delayed entrance to poly with anyone.

The journey on the bus was in silence. I had my mp3 player plugged in and was playing snake on my old nokia. Amanda was reading some novel. Even though we were sitting next to each other, we were practically strangers.

Suddenly, the bus swerved and braked suddenly. Amanda was flung to the side, and her boob smashed into my elbow.

Me: Sorry.

A: Not your fault.

It looked as though she was turning red.

She discreetly adjusted her bra.

As I expected, her chest was much fuller than her dressing projected.

Thankfully, no horny thoughts entered my head despite having a hot girl accidentally press her breasts against me.

We alighted and walked towards Peninsular Shopping Centre. Amanda walked slightly ahead of me.

Me: Hey. Why are you walking to fast?

A: Am I?

Me: Yeah.

A: Maybe you're walking slowly.

Me: Right...

A: Sorry.

She slowed down and I walked beside her. She still looked a little flushed.

Me: Is something the matter?

A: No.

Me: You sure?

A: I'm a little embarrassed about just now.

Me: Just now?

A: When, er, I bumped into you.

Me: That's no big deal. Not as though I never felt breasts before... Oops.

A: It's still embarrassing.

Me: Actually I have a question.

A: Hmmm?

Me: I can tell you have quite a good body. Why do you choose to hide it?

A: Er. Habit I guess? I don't like to attract attention. Especially in school.

Me: Are you really that conservative? Due to religion maybe?

A: I'm an aethist. And why are you asking all these?

Me: Curious? I realised our group never went beyond discussions about school stuff.

A: That's because we're in school. I don't think we ever went out, for meals or movies right?

Me: True.

A: So if you guys actually asked me out for social activities, I might dress differently.

Me: Ahh. So why did you decide to follow me today?

A: I'm bored. And I wanna check out some camera equipment.

Me: Camera? Like DSLR?

A: Yeah.

Me: Where do you normally go?

A: There's a Cathay Photo at Peninsular Plaza, and John 3:16 in Funan.

Me: Isn't John 3:16 expensive?

A: You're into photography too?

Me: Not really. But I do have a DSLR...

A: Oh? Canon or Nikon?

Me: Canon 350D.

A: Oh good. Perhaps we can share lenses... Or go for shoots together.

Me: I only have the kit lens and a 50mm prime. And I'm not very good.

A: I'm not very good either. Just a hobby.

We reached Peninsular Shopping Centre and headed to the basement where Davis Guitar was. After getting Derek's present, I messaged Hafiz.

Me: Yo. $15 each. U cool?

He did not reply so Amanda and I headed across the road to Cathay Photo.

After browsing through their stuff, we headed over to Funan to see whether John 3:16 had a better deal. Unfortunately it was closed.

Me: Hey. You wanna grab a coffee or something?

A: Are you asking me out?

Me: Haha. Not really. But you're bored and I'm bored.

A: Where do you wanna drink coffee at?

Me: Hmm. Where do you stay?

A: Wow. That's fast.

Me: Ok. Maybe it came out wrong. I'm asking where you stay so it's easier for you to go home after the coffee. If we have coffee.

A: Right. Are you interested in me?

What a question. I wondered how I should reply.

Me: Not interested in the wrong way.

A: What's the right way then? Most guys only want girlfriends for the novelty, then later on for the sex. Then they dump them.

Me: I'm not such a guy and I'm not interested in you that way...

A: So which way is it?

Me: As a friend I guess?

A: Aren't we friends already?

Me: Actually I have a few categories of friends. Like acquaintances, school mates, normal friends.

A: Haha. That's interesting. I stay in Joo Chiat.

Me: Sorry?

A: Joo Chiat. We can have coffee at Parkway Parade or something. Where do you stay?

Me: Oh. Bedok.

A: That's pretty near.

Me: So it means you accept my invitation?

A: Well, I think you'd be an interesting conversationalist.

Me: Alright. Let's go then.

And so we headed to the bus stop to take a bus to Parkway Parade, probably to the Starbucks where I had bad memories of.
Old 28-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waahaa View Post
walau, i would be really worried if enigma's cup size mattered to the bros here
maybe he meant ball cup size ? hehehe
Old 28-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Eventually, we did go to Starbucks, and whether by pure chance or coincidence, we sat at the same table where Nicole and I sat at when Charmaine decided to be the crazy coffee throwing girlfriend. Amanda noticed that I was rather pensive of the surroundings.

A: You seem, strange...

I wondered if I should tell her what happened.

Me: Something happened to me here some time ago.

A: What?

And so I told her. She ended up almost falling off her chair in laughter.

A: That's hilarious. Where did you even find such a girl?

Me: JC.

A: Oh you're from JC too?

Me: You're from JC?

A: Yeah. Long story. Didn't do too well for my A's. Couldn't make it to a local uni. And couldn't afford to go overseas. You?

Me: Well, after that incident, other things happened, and I left without even attempting As. Wait, then we should be around the same age?

A: How old are you?

Me: 19 going on 20.

A: Haha. Young boy.

Me: You're older?

A: I'm 23. Worked for a few years before deciding to get a Diploma.

A: And wow. Not even an adult yet and you've touched breasts? Naughty...

Me: How did you-

Then I remembered the remark I made previously.

Me: Didn't know you were so much older.

A: Trying to change the topic? I'm not much older.

Me: And yet you were embarrassed when I elbowed your boobs?

A: It's embarrassing la. Won't be so embarrassing if you were a total stranger.

Me: So what's your story?

A: Story? What story?

Me: You said guys only want girls for the sex, then dump them?

A: That's something I would rather not share...

A: But you don't think it's true?

Me: Not really.

A: You broke up with your girlfriend after that right? You were sleeping with her before that right? Same thing.

Me: Not really. She was a little too demanding.

A: Demanding?

Me: Kept wanting things I couldn't provide.

A: Like?

Me: Er. Sex?

A: You can't have sex? Erectile dysfunction at such a young age?

I took out my cigarettes.

Me: Long story. Do you mind if I smoke?

A: Don't tempt me to start smoking again.

Me: You smoke too?

A: Now and then. But it's not good as I'm expressing.

Me: Expressing?

A: Er. Producing breast milk.

Me: Huh?

A: I have an infant son.

I put away my cigarettes. That would explain her large breasts.

Me: So when you said no boyfriend, you actually meant you had a husband?

A: Nope. No husband either.

A: Pass me a cigarette please.

Me: What?

A: I need one now.

Me: I thought you said it's not good...

A: Fuck it. I'm not in a very good mood now.

I passed her a stick and lit one myself.

Me: Sorry. I didn't mean to bring back bad memories.

A: It's ok. It just reminds me how stupid I was. But at least I have a beautiful baby boy...

Me: So what happened?

A: He was my JC classmate. We were together since year one. After army he went to Uni. We were planning to get married. Or rather I was. Then I got pregnant by accident, and he was sleeping with one of his uni friends. Needless to say when I found out I ended the relationship. By then it was too late to abort.

Me: What a bastard.

A: Yeah. That's why I'm a little wary of guys nowadays.

Me: So your parents take care of the kid?

A: Yep. My mom's quite happy actually. Grandmother before 45. Haha.

Me: Do you hate him?

A: No. I've learnt to forgive and forget.

She took out her wallet and showed me a picture of her and her son.

Me: He's cute.

But in actual fact, I was more taken in by how she looked. In the photo, she was squatting down while supporting her son who was trying to stand up. She was wearing a low-cut spaghetti top which showed off her generous cleavage, and hot pants showing off her well-toned legs. She really lost whatever pregnancy weight she had gained pretty fast.

Me: How come you don't dress like this in school? You're really hot.

A: Like I said. I don't want unnecessary attention from guys. And what would they think of me when they find out I have a kid? They'll just pass snide remarks and call me a slut behind my back.

Me: I'm sure we're more mature than that.

A: You'll be surprised. I got that treatment at my workplace.

Me: Seriously?

A: Yeah. That's why I decided to go back to school. Well, knowing all this, what do you think of me now?

Me: Well. I think you're hot.

A: Haha. Besides that. Do you think I'm stupid?

Me: Well, we all make mistakes every now and then. It's how we learn from them.

A: You're pretty mature for your age. So what mistakes have you made?

I took in another drag from my cigarette and contemplated telling her about the things I did with Tanya, Charmaine, Nicole and Natalie, and Maryanne.

I guess the coffee session was going to last a bit longer than expected.
Old 28-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

Amanda listened intently as I related the events from Tanya onwards to her.

Slowly but surely, our coffee disappeared and so did my cigarettes. I excused myself to get more cigarettes from the convenience store, expecting Amanda to disappear when I got back, thinking how big a pervert I was.

Instead, she ordered more coffee.

Me: You're still around?

A: Where can I go?

Me: Off? My story may have shocked you.

A: Shocked? A little. Especially the threesome with twins. But it's interesting. Now I know why you hardly even talk to any of the girls in the course. You're afraid that you might do the same thing?

Me: Not really. I don't know. But guys are always horny right? I guess I'd rather not put myself in such situations again. And I lost a friend from that incident.

A: Good friend?

Me: Not exactly, but we clicked well. Might even have been a couple.

A: She turned straight for you?

Me: I don't know. I left remember?

A: Oh yeah.

Me: It's quite sad. And then the issue with my ex-boss. I really don't know why I did it.

A: I take it you aren't working there anymore?

Me: Haven't worked there since entering Poly. It was quite hard working with her again you know. The tension.

A: I understand.

Me: But she still calls me sometimes.

A: For sex?

Me: Yeah. But I turn her down.

A: Why? You aren't working there anymore.

Me: It's not right. I should be going after girls my age or younger.

A: Haha. So that rules me out then?

Me: I guess so. You're interested?

A: No. Just teasing you. But I feel some funny connection. Most of the guys I went out with were never this honest. Or explicit.

Me: Sorry. Didn't mean it.

A: No. I really like the honesty. If my ex had been open about sleeping around when I was pregnant, I might have forgiven him. Unfortunately I had to find out for myself.

Me: Do you think I should contact that girl?

A: Well, it's really up to you. She may have moved on, and maybe you should too?

Me: I don't know. The regret is really weighing on my mind.

A: What's life without regrets? Like you said, it's how you learn from it. I'm curious though.

Me: About?

A: You said guys are always horny, and yet your turned down your ex-boss. How do you release your sexual frustrations? You must masturbate daily.

Me: Not really. I go to the gym mostly. Maybe let one out every now and then?

A: You have a strong mind then. After my baby was born I was constanly horny, even breast feeding him made me horny. I actually wanted to go to the sex shop at Peninsular just now but you were around.

Me: I don't judge.

A: I didn't know that. You know how I feel about being teased by immature kids.

Me: Well, you won't get that from me.

A: One more thing.

Me: Yeah?

A: I don't mean to imply that you're lying, but can you really ejaculate more than once per session?

Now it was my time to feel embarrassed.

Me: Yeah. I can. Why not? Just rest for awhile and carry on.

A: Really? The guys I've been with are snoring after they cum.

Me: You must be really unsatisfied then.

A: Sometimes. I usually finish by myself. And is your cock really that big?

Me: Big?

A: 6.5 inches as you mentioned?

Me: That's not big at all.

A: It's big for a Chinese guy. Really. I've seen more cocks than you have.

Me: What's the biggest you've had?

A: Around 5 inches. But it was good. He could stimulate my g-spot really well. Too bad he came before I could...

Me: Well, 1.5 inches more than that is not much. Really. And I believe it's the skill, and foreplay.

A: Haha! I see your JC friend really taught you well...

Me: Yeah. She did.

A: Well, I hope one day you'll find a nice girl whom you'll cherish.

Me: I hope you'll find a nice guy.

A: I don't need guys. Not yet anyway. My toys are sufficient.

Me: You don't miss the intimacy? The feeling of skin-on-skin? Rolling around in bed with wild abandon?

A: You should be an erotica writer. And are you trying to turn me on?

Me: Are you getting turned on?

A: A little.

Me: Then I better stop.

A: Why?

Me: Not very nice. We're groupmates after all. If we start something and it ends wrongly, school work may be affected.

A: I'm not that kind of person. Do you miss all those things you talked about?

Me: Well it certainly beats using my hand all the time...

A: You do know there are male sex toys right?

Me: There are?

A: Yeah. They're shaped like vaginas, or assholes, depending on your preference.

Me: Really?

A: Yeah. I tried one before. Feels damn real.

Me: You tried one? You have a cock?

A: I fingered it silly!

A: And it feels damn real. And apparently if you put lube in it, you can't tell the difference.

Me: A pussy is warm.

A: Use warm lube then. You know what that is?

Me: Nope.

A: Oh wow. You may be a sex god from what you described, but when it comes to total sex knowledge, you're actually quite green.

Me: Yeah. I know.

A: There's warm lube and cool lube. Quite fun actually.

Me: I see.

A: Haha. You've got alot to learn young boy.

Me: And you're gonna teach me?

A: Haha! I don't need to teach you about sex, and you can learn about sex toys yourself. Just walk into any sex shop.

Me: I did. Remember the presents for the twins? But I didn't look at other stuff though.

A: Go explore then.

Me: Nah. I'd rather find a nice warm living pussy. Until then, I'll just use my hand.

A: Use both hands then.

Me: Why?

A: Well, you know what they say about guys with one huge arm while the others small right?

A: Never mind. Carry on wanking. One day you'll know. Haha.

And we continued chatting until the sun decided to set.

I offered to send Amanda back but she decline so I took a bus back home.

I wondered how this would change the group dynamics, since in a way we had somehow became closer. I had my doubts that anything sexual would develop, but I had to check out the male sex toys she was describing.
Old 28-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Underthetable is Cool - loads of Potential

This is getting more and more exciting

A MILF!
Old 28-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

After school that Friday, Amanda and I headed to Derek's condominium earlier to help him prepare for the BBQ later in the night. I brought along my gym gear and even swimming trunks in case there was time in between.

Derek got his elder brother to drive us in their family car to some BBQ place in Siglap to collect the food items. After loading the stuff into the boot, we headed back to his place.

Me: How many people are coming man? There's enough food here to feed an army.

D: Well, including us and Hafiz, and my other friends, probably around 20?

Me: There's really a lot of food here.

D: Well, Mr. Gym Freak, I'm sure you can work up an appetite.

Me: Probably. Is your gym well equipped?

D: It's a standard condo gym. I usually swim and then relax in the sauna.

Me: Right. So there's time for me to work out?

D: Sure, why not? The BBQ won't start till later. I'll be heading out for high tea with my parents and family before they fly off anyway.

Me: They're going for a holiday and you're not going?

D: Yeah. When they're gone, that's when the party starts dude!

D's brother: Ahem! No illegal stuff.

D: Don't worry. Good clean fun.

Me: Right. Ok. So where are we supposed to be when you're gone?

D: Chill out in my room? I've got a PS2...

Me: Right.

D: Only my maid will be home. Or go for a swim or something. You and Amanda alone in my room...

He glanced over.

Amanda pretended that she was not paying attention to the conversation.

A: Huh?

D: Nothing, nothing.

He smirked at me.

A: I guess I'll go for a swim then.

Me: Oh ok. I'll probably head to the gym. Or something.

D: Well, I've got guitars and a drumset. You play?

Me: A little. Guitar only.

D: Well, my room's soundproof, but try not to use the Fender, it's quite pricey.

Me: Stratocaster?

D: Tele. Belonged to my grandfather. So it's probably worth quite a bit.

Me: Ok. Wouldn't dare to anyway. The neighbors might call the sound police to arrest me for destroying their ears.

D: Haha. You can't be that bad. Anyway my room IS soundproof, I do some recording there sometimes.

Me: Ok.

I looked at Amanda and she gave me a sly wink. I wondered what was on her mind.

We reached Derek's house and adjourned to his room while he took a shower. I turned on his PS2 and loaded Dynasty Warriors. Amanda sat on his bed.

A: Wow. A water bed. Come and sit next to me?

Me: Huh? Whatever for? I'm playing a game.

A: Ok.

She flopped down onto the bed.

A: It's so comfortable!

I turned to look at her.

She was dressed a little more casually today, instead of her usual jeans and t-shirt. She was wearing three-quarter pants and a t-shirt, still large enough to conceal her chest.

She sat up.

A: Were you checking me out?

Me: Nope.

I turned back to the 40" television and resumed killing the Yellow Turbans with Zhou Yu.

A: Alright then. I shall go for a swim. Think I need a tan.

Me: Yep. You do alright.

A: What? I'm too pale for you?

I heard her getting off the water bed.

A: Oi. Really too pale ah?

Me: Fair-skinned maybe. Pale just sounds like your sickly.

A: Look at me when you're talking to me. Don't be rude.

Me: I'm not your-

I turned around and my jaw dropped.

Amanda had stripped off her clothes and was wearing a striped bikini that barely covered her milk-filled tits. She twirled around and I caught sight of her perky ass. Her long slender legs were extremely toned. I immediately felt a stirring down below.
Old 29-05-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very colorful and rich experience indeed!
Old 29-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 23
tokkok is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokkok is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokkok is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokkok is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokkok is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Amanda had stripped off her clothes and was wearing a striped bikini that barely covered her milk-filled tits.
am i playing spoiler if i guess wat u were served. some ppl say acquired taste but it can be addictive.
Old 29-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokkok View Post
am i playing spoiler if i guess wat u were served. some ppl say acquired taste but it can be addictive.
Read on bro. Just read on... No spoilers...
Old 29-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

Me: Sheesh. Could you put on some clothes?

A: You're no fun.

Me: I don't even know why you're flirting with me.

A: Am I? I'm only asking if I'm too pale...

Me: Yes you are. You need a nice tan.

A: Ok. The sun looks good anyway.

She put on a bathrobe and was about to secure the front when Derek walked in.

D: Oh my god Amanda. That's a pretty nice rack you've got there. Wait a minute, did you change while he was in here? Wow bro.

Me: Er.

A: I was wearing the bikini under my clothes.

D: Right...

A: Really...

D: Well, you should dress up more often. Show off that beautiful bod of yours.

I wondered if she was blushing.

D: Well I'll leave you two love birds alone. I'm off. My spare keys on the table. I think you know where the pool is.

Me: How about the gym?

D: It's at the club house behind the pool. Bring a towel and wear proper shoes.

Me: Alright.

D: Well, enjoy yourselves. No hanky panky please. Especially on my bed.

Me: Very funny.

D: I'll be back by five or so. And I'll need help starting the fire. You were from a uniformed group right?

Me: Yeah. Fires not a problem.

D: Alright then.

Derek then came up to me and whispered into my ear.

D: Condoms are in my bottom drawer of the computer table. But please don't do it on my bed...

I punched him on the shoulder and he laughed.

D: See ya.

A: What did he say?

Me: Erm. Condoms are in his drawer. Don't do it on his bed.

A: Well that's nice of him. I've got my own condoms anyway. And his beds pretty cool to be having sex on...

Me: Oh I bet it is.

A: Well, I'm gonna tan. You coming?

Me: I'm gonna hit the gym first. I'll see you at the pool?

A: Sure. You grab his keys? I'm not bringing a bag.

Me: Alright.

Amanda headed to the pool while I went in search of the gym. I headed to the changing room before that to change into my gym attire.

As I rummaged through my bag. I realised that I had brought my tights instead of my swimming trunks. Not that it mattered anyway. I wore my tights underneath my shorts and headed to the gym.

It was a total disappointment. The machines were relatively outdated pulley-based shared weights system. And the heaviest free weights were 5kg. And the bench looked like some cheap thing that you bought from Aibi. Basically, as Derek described, a typical condo gym. No wonder there was no one there.

I did a few sets of whatever machine-based exercises there was and totally ignored the free weights. Once I get a reasonable sweat going, I decided to join Amanda at the pool.

I packed my things and proceeded to the pool.

It was seriously the first time I was seeing so much of her, and it was a far cry from her usual conservative dressing. I wondered if she was flirting with me, or if she was just really comfortable around me. Considering that she was partially dressed in Derek's room with him around, I guess she was probably just comfortable around us.

I found her at one of the deck chairs soaking up the sun while lying face up. A face towel shielded her face. I stood there admiring her body in her near nakedness. The sun had really given her a pretty nice colour. She was pretty curvy, and her legs were toned yet slim. Her tummy was flat, despite her pregnancy, and I could not detect any scars so it was probably a natural birth. Her skin was practically flawless. Her luscious globes sat perfectly on her chest, not sagging at all despite the breastfeeding. I wondered if she had been a model before. I watched as beads of sweat formed at her neck and trickled down her cleavage and down the rest of her body.

Her ex must have been a total dumbass to be sleeping around while she was pregnant.

I decided to take a dip in the pool to cool off and try to dispel any naughty thoughts.

I removed my shirts and singlet and placed them on the deck chair beside her. I slowly slid into the cold water of the pool and splashed some on myself to cool my burning skin.

Amanda suddenly called out.

A: Hey. When you're done could you help me do my back?

Me: Sure.

Whatever naughty thoughts that were washed away by the cooling chlorinated water instantly came flooding back into my big head as the blood rushed into the small one. I regretted my decision to wear tights.
Old 29-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

I tried to delay the inevitable by soaking in the pool a little longer, even submerging myself underwater and holding my breath a few times while willing the stupid erection to go away. None of it worked.

A: Hey. You coming out yet? I can't reach my back.

Me: Coming.

So I reluctantly got out of the pool. It did not help that my tights practically magnified my erection. Thankfully, even though it was a Friday afternoon, there was no one else at the pool except for Amanda and myself.

Me: Ok. I'm here.

She removed her face towel and sat up, instantly catching sight of my raging hardon.

A: Someones horny...

Me: Erm.

A: You're doing this on purpose right?

She stretched, showing off her round bouncy tits to me. This time, if I was not wearing tights, it might just have popped out.

Amanda flipped over and lay down on the deck chair, her boobs spilling to the sides. More stirring occured below.

A: Do me.

Me: Now? Here?

A: Haha. I meant my back.

Me: Oh...

I picked up the bottle of suntan oil and sprayed it onto my hands the way Tanya taught me before slowly rubbing it onto Amanda's skin, giving her a shoulder and back massage as well.

A: Ohh...That feels good...

I continued rubbing more oil into her arms, upper and lower back, going under the bikini string instead of untying it but it was getting a little irritating.

Me: May I?

A: Hmm?

Amanda seemed to have fallen asleep.

Me: May I untie your bikini? Unless you want a nice tan line.

A: Woah. Are you gonna ask if you can remove the bottom as well?

Me: Huh? Er. Of course not! Unless you want to?

A: Crazy. But you may untie the top, just make sure you are around to help me tie it back.

Me: Ok.

I slowly undid the top and let it fall to her sides. Big mistake. Two in fact. If I was still a virgin, I might have just came in my tights. The bikini barely covered her assets in the first place and now that it was untied, I got a generous eye feast of side boob. Amanda realised this and moved up slightly to push her boobs in, giving me a split second view of her nice brown nipples.

A: Carry on.

I slowly and deliberately rubbed more oil onto her lower back and ribcage area in smooth strokes.

A: I think I need to tan more often.

A: Because you're damn good at this. Had a lot of practice?

Me: Just once. And who says I'm gonna do this for you again?

A: Hmmm. Never mind then. Just let me enjoy this for now...

I sprayed more oil and started working on her perky butt, massaging it with the palms of my hands. I pushed her bikini bottom into her ass crack to expose more of her butt to the sun.

A: Hey! I don't like wedgies!

Me: Uneven tan lines...

A: Right. You just need an excuse to touch my ass.

Technically, she was right. I was really enjoying my time there, massaging her beautiful bottom without using my fingers lest she get the wrong impression that I was deliberately violating her. The thought of banging her from behind slowly crept into my mind. My erection was really straining against my tights.

Me: Could you spread your legs a little? I'll do your thighs.

A: You sure like giving directions...

But she complied anyway.

More oil went onto her thighs as I massaged them. I think I got a little to into it and my finger accidentally brushed against her pussy during one of the strokes. She tensed up for a moment before relaxing.

She did not say anything so I carried on, moving to the other thigh, then on to her calves. I spent slightly more time on her calves, using more force than required, working out the knots in her calf muscles. She started breathing more heavily. I wondered if she was ok.

After another five minutes or so, I moved on to her feet and massaged her soles. She squirmed around for awhile, probably as her feet were ticklish. But once I got into the flow of things, I swear I heard her moaning softly.

When I was done, I washed my hands and settled on the deck chair next to her.

Me: You ok?

A: Never better. Where did you learn that?

Me: Learn what?

A: How to massage a girl.

Me: It's not hard really. Just need time and patience.

A: Then I guess most guys don't have the patience.

Me: Perhaps.

A: Could you tie me up?

I did as asked.

A: Although I'm a little reluctant to turn over.

A: I'm soaked.

Me: Soaked?

A: Erm, very very wet down there. I'm pretty sure it can be seen once I turn over.

Me: Oh. Then just go into the pool. You be all wet anyway.

A: Good idea.

She turned over and true enough, there was a very obvious darker patch on the front of her bikini bottom.

A: Stop staring. It's embarrassing.

Me: No one asked you to get wet.

A: You were really good. And it's kind of an automatic reaction. Just like yours.

She looked at my crotch.

A: Oh. It's gone.

Me: Can be controlled.

A: But seriously you're only 6.5 inches? It looked way bigger.

Me: I think your perception of size is a little inaccurate.

A: Maybe, but from what I saw just now...

Me: Ok. I admit I got turned on just looking at you.

A: And touching me? Did you like it?

Me: Hey. You practically asked me to touch you. So it's not counted.

A: But did you like it?

Me: Touching girls?

A: No, touching me.

Me: Well, in a non-sexual way I guess it's ok.

A: I like guys who don't take advantage of me.

Me: That's good to know.

A: It means I can trust them.

Me: So you trust me?

A: Yes. And now I know you can make me feel good without having to resort to sexual means.

Me: That's good. I think.

A: I think you and I are gonna be great friends.

Me: Sure...

A: Wanna go to the sauna?

Me: Together?

A: Why not?

Me: I don't think it's allowed.

A: Really?

Me: The saunas are located in both the changing rooms. Don't think there's a communal one.

A: So you come into mine then.

Me: Don't be mad.

A: Then I'll go into yours.

Me: That's even worse.

A: Ok then. I'll see you in half an hour?

Me: Sure. I'll just chill here.

A: Ok. Watch my stuff?

Me: Yeah.

She walked off in the general direction of the changing rooms, pulling her bikini bottom out of her ass crack. Suddenly she turned around.

A: You know something?

Me: Yeah?

A: You're like the gay best friend.

Me: What? I'm not gay.

A: Exactly.

Then she walked off leaving me to ponder on what she meant by that.
Old 29-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

You're her Biitch and she's your Fag Hag ?

Jaw dropping moment it must be seeing her in her bikini ...

Keep updating pls !
Old 29-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good update bro! Keep it coming. Just a question, you jumped from the present to your polytechnic days right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1