The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2016, 08:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up [Advice Required] 28 February 1966

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I am normally not a superstitious person. However, it has been bothering me, causing me to toss and turn on my bed now, and hence writing this thread on my bed, unwittingly.

I was at a old classmate gathering whole of Saturday. Amongst others who were at the gathering, there was this chap whom I knew in our JC tennis team. We chatted.

In the midst of our chat, he brought up the topic of Fengshui and all those Chinese astrological stuff. For the sake of conversation in the gathering, I gave him my birth dates or whatever he asked for ∼ Sheng Cheng Ba Zi ∼ and he then quite accurately predicted my life to date, personality traits and so on. God knows whether he is lucky or just skillful in his Fengshui trade.

Purely out of fun, I decided to give my man's Sheng Chen Ba Zi to him, not knowing how silly I was, with hindsight. He then started to work out some supposed "calculations".

To cut his supposed "calculations" and all that crap. I will just sum up what he said about my man who is borned on this date ∼ 28 February 1966. He said:

1. X has so far lead a very good career life, growing steadily in fortune and prosperity.

2. BUT, when he turns 50 (ie. this lunar calendar year in 2016), his career will start a downfall and with this southwards decline, his health will suffer. There will be more hospital visits for treatment and chances of road traffic accident is high.

3. Also, if he is not married, he should never get married as this is a bad year for him. And if he is married, he has to be careful with Tao Hua Yun as it will cause him to lose his permanent partner through divorce or serious sickness like cancer. There will be harm as well to his family members.

4. Lastly, he shouldn't travel too much in the Year of Monkey as there will be misfortune during his travels, for example, from meeting "unclean" spirits or accidents ~ big and small ∼ on the move.

Now I am really getting worried after hearing all these, and it is giving me insomnia now.

Is there anyone here who is sort of well versed in Chinese astrology or whatever Fengshui to "corroborate" what is said to me.

I really hope that ex school mate is pulling a fast one on my brains. My first thought is someone who is here in this forum might know something about Fengshui and can share his or her analysis based on 28 February 1966.

Thankyou in advance and will check this thread tomorrow.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1