The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Just returned from this wonderful place and will share my experiences. Stayed at PS Hotel which is near to Bangla Road where all the happiness begins.

Forget about Christin Spa the WLs are mostly milf cmi types and yet was quoted 3800Bt. My tuktuk driver drove us to some other spa joints but also a disappointment.

Your best bet for sexperience are along Bangla Road. First one are those WLs dancers at the various pubs. However it's quite expensive. First you get a drink for 70-100Bt for yourself. Ladies drink cost 220Bt each and come in 2 which you need to buy her company. These ladies drink like goldfish but can rabba thighs, tits outsidethe bra, some light kisses. Careful the mummy and waiter also want drinks.To bring out for fcuk gotta bar fine of B2500Bt and the lady will ask for B2500 to B5000Bt.

The second and better option is to look for freelancers which stand along Bangla Road. Usually quote is 3000Bt but will accept 2000 provided you stay nearby otherwise pay another 1000Bt for room.
The quality of girls here are much better than most of the pub girls. There are even Russian and Mongolian girls which quoted 3000Bt each . Careful these Russian and Mongolian girls work in 2 means you pay 5000 , 6000Bt or 7000Bt to have 3p. Price depends on negotiation.
You won't miss them they are pretty very fair and tall. 1.8m I think like models. Many guys were staring at my friend with envy as the pair led him to the hotel.

I tried a so called Korean girl she claimed to be at 3000Bt including room. Be extra careful these Wls can quote one price and demand extra when you are in the room and threaten to call the boss if you don't pay so negotiate and be firm.

The other night I brought a Thai babe very fair and solid body like those in GL lor 1844 to my hotel for 2000Bt for 45min. So good luck guys and have fun. Please write an Fr on your experience for all to share.

Last edited by charger; 29-08-2023 at 12:00 AM.
Old 29-08-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
john_321 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Just returned from this wonderful place and will share my experiences. Stayed at PS Hotel which is near to Bangla Road where all the happiness begins.

Forget about Christin Spa the WLs are mostly milf cmi types and yet was quoted 3800Bt. My tuktuk driver drove us to some other spa joints but also a disappointment.

Your best bet for sexperience are along Bangla Road. First one are those WLs dancers at the various pubs. However it's quite expensive. First you get a drink for 70-100Bt for yourself. Ladies drink cost 220Bt each and come in 2 which you need to buy her company. These ladies drink like goldfish but can rabba thighs, tits outsidethe bra, some light kisses. Careful the mummy and waiter also want drinks.To bring out for fcuk gotta bar fine of B2500Bt and the lady will ask for B2500 to B5000Bt.

The second and better option is to look for freelancers which stand along Bangla Road. Usually quote is 3000Bt but will accept 2000 provided you stay nearby otherwise pay another 1000Bt for room.
The quality of girls here are much better than most of the pub girls. There are even Russian and Mongolian girls which quoted 3000Bt each . Careful these Russian and Mongolian girls work in 2 means you pay 5000 , 6000Bt or 7000Bt to have 3p. Price depends on negotiation.
You won't miss them they are pretty very fair and tall. 1.8m I think like models. Many guys were staring at my friend with envy as the pair led him to the hotel.

I tried a so called Korean girl she claimed to be at 3000Bt including room. Be extra careful these Wls can quote one price and demand extra when you are in the room and threaten to call the boss if you don't pay so negotiate and be firm.

The other night I brought a Thai babe very fair and solid body like those in GL lor 1844 to my hotel for 2000Bt for 45min. So good luck guys and have fun. Please write an Fr on your experience for all to share.
Thanks for the good FR bro for sharing,Cheers bro!
Old 01-09-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello Bros,

Looking for some fun activities around Phuket, not sure if there is a thread with any recommendations.

Will be going with my girl, we are both pretty open. Looking for solo fun as well. Please give me some recommendations sexual or just touristy.

Thanks all
Old 03-09-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does any bros have any good contacts for me and my girl to hook up with in Phuket, Leisure and sexual.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-09-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

are there any japanese karaoke bars in phuket?
like the ones at Thaniya in bangkok.
Old 07-09-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1983sidag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any suggestions near Mai Khao, Phuket??
Old 18-09-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Firenox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Anyone going to phuket 18-23 October?
Old 22-09-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Hi All,

Am thinking of going Phuket in the coming 2 weeks for 4-5 days. Air-tickets (by Scoot) looks cheap about $250. Was told Sep-Oct is low season as its raining......

Is this a good period to visit Phuket ? Apart from the sea/beach activities, are the bars and nightlife still open ? Any bros there can advise ?

Thanks
Old 23-09-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

hdk786 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Hi All,

Am thinking of going Phuket in the coming 2 weeks for 4-5 days. Air-tickets (by Scoot) looks cheap about $250. Was told Sep-Oct is low season as its raining......

Is this a good period to visit Phuket ? Apart from the sea/beach activities, are the bars and nightlife still open ? Any bros there can advise ?

Thanks
went this week to Phuket for friend's bachelor party...we booked villa..stayed close to Rawai...
bar scene in Rawai is quite muted....especially since last 2 days as its raining continously...if you are planning for Phuket trip...stay in patong...
thaifriendly app premium membership is worth it....hit up the ladies the week before..if the lady likes you they even provide company for free...
Old 25-09-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold

Hello fellow bros.. just wanna confirm the rates..
For LT, excluding bar fine it’s about 4000-5000 THB?
Planning to go, then if can, wanna bao* the lady.. so need a rough gauge so not to be carrot.. hahaha

Bao* = be my trip gf for few days kind to elsewhere..

TIA bros!
Old 26-09-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
funkymonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1983sidag View Post
Any suggestions near Mai Khao, Phuket??
This place more for families and people who aren't leaving the resort. I believe there are timeshares there.

Highly unlikely you will find any FL easily. Even if have, i think the fee is going to be very high.
Old 15-10-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 19
JrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to behold
Hi bros, I am heading to Phuket in november and was wondering if anyone has any ideas on phuket town, i tried reading the thread and doing a search but to no avail. Any recommendations will be much appreciated
Old 17-10-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

jaqhammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Phuket now? Will be here for a week with my friend. Looking for chion partners.
Old 07-11-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Germinator2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going to phuket from 10-18nov? Is it still the monsoon season this coming weeks and it will be helpful if any bros can share their experience with this siamtuition OKT in phuket. TIA
Old 19-11-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
ReCoKiA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone at Phuket or going to Phuket tomorrow? Maybe can meet up for a meal?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1