The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
2 APs from this house going back soon.. AnNi next month n Apple (perhaps Oct)..
Apple is on red tide, BTW
Old 28-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kennethlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
2 APs from this house going back soon.. AnNi next month n Apple (perhaps Oct)..

A friend & I went to L1612 one evening recently. We were surprised to see most of new WLs ( with the exception of Evon who was working) sitting on the sofa, some were smoking, waiting for clients. That was surprising given that there were some good FRs on them, and usually around 6 pm to 7.30 pm you would expect them to be booked. The good ones at L1803 for eg. are usually hard to get most of the time.
In the end we decided to move over to L1606 and look for An Ni who is my favorite WL there. Mr Yap asked me to wait as An Ni had just gone in with another bro. It was worth waiting and soon my turn came. She looked great in her blue outfit that evening. I have rtf An Ni many times and her service / gfe are 'first class '. There is no doubt about that and she is the super star in L1606 putting her ahead of many of the new ones there. She is still very tight and wet given that she has been here for close to 1.5 years now, and she can cum & cum easily during the session. It was another great session with her. What a pity she is going back soon.
Old 28-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethlee View Post
A friend & I went to L1612 one evening recently. We were surprised to see most of new WLs ( with the exception of Evon who was working) sitting on the sofa, some were smoking, waiting for clients. That was surprising given that there were some good FRs on them, and usually around 6 pm to 7.30 pm you would expect them to be booked. The good ones at L1803 for eg. are usually hard to get most of the time.
In the end we decided to move over to L1606 and look for An Ni who is my favorite WL there. Mr Yap asked me to wait as An Ni had just gone in with another bro. It was worth waiting and soon my turn came. She looked great in her blue outfit that evening. I have rtf An Ni many times and her service / gfe are 'first class '. There is no doubt about that and she is the super star in L1606 putting her ahead of many of the new ones there. She is still very tight and wet given that she has been here for close to 1.5 years now, and she can cum & cum easily during the session. It was another great session with her. What a pity she is going back soon.
Yes : slurp slurp : little An Ni is a real hot & horny sweetie
Old 28-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Apple is on red tide, BTW
Apple is back at work.. today is her 1st day after menses break..
Old 28-05-2013, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apple is back at work.. today is her 1st day after menses break..
An Apple a day keeps the blues away : fast hand-leg : Sweet Fuji-Apple has just a few months to go
Old 29-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
windsor901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what time open?
Old 29-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor901 View Post
what time open?
12pm- last call 11pm
Old 29-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Yes : slurp slurp : little An Ni is a real hot & horny sweetie
Newbie NaNa also good replacement of Ex ViVi...pretty face with nice skin...yummy!
Old 29-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Newbie NaNa also good replacement of Ex ViVi...pretty face with nice skin...yummy!
oh really, does she look Eurasian as well?
Old 29-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
oh really, does she look Eurasian as well?
Not Eurasian but typical 还珠格格 look...ancient beauty...damn cool face...Slurp!
Old 29-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not Eurasian but typical 还珠格格 look...ancient beauty...damn cool face...Slurp!
wah... 还珠格格 ah... you mean she look like Zhao wei??

or which of these 格格's does she look like?

you making me excited, wait I transform into wu ah ge then go down.
Old 29-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah... 还珠格格 ah... you mean she look like Zhao wei??

Ard 30% Ruby Lin...ha ha

Just GeGe behaviour too...

Break the Ice Princess and Enjoy her Fresh Sashimi Abalone!
Old 29-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Ard 30% Ruby Lin...ha ha

haha. shall try to break the ice with my ice pick next month. btw, the third girl on the extreme right looks like xiaoguo from WH1612 maybe 50 percent ?

Wonder if you guys agree? Wonder if xiaoguo still around?
Old 29-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yep, xiao guo w12 still around 2 weeks ago when i last saw lulu
Old 29-05-2013, 10:47 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ard 30% Ruby Lin...ha ha

Ruby Lin my favorite
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1