The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 15-04-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2155 / Power: 13
ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I was 1 who followed 7 mths variety shows 8 yrs ago. Till some where that time I was disappointed because the hosts kept on asking for donation, and brains washing voters.
Bro, are you going to Tampines to watch Pei Fen this coming Saturday ?

Thanks

Old 15-04-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2218 / Power: 17
-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute

Old 15-04-2022, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 6
Ash9119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 15-04-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 16
SgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash9119 View Post
Bros,

Can post photos of the horny pei fen or not ?

Thanks
Old 15-04-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinKooi View Post
Bro, are you going to Tampines to watch Pei Fen this coming Saturday ?

Thanks
Whatever for? 75% the show focus on politics. Entertainment wise nothing much. 7 mths variety shows losing fans. It was not like this 10 yrs ago. Even "600, Liu Ling Ling" losing fans. So sad. The singers and hosts hid behind ruling party, and become foreign actors.

By the way. Today is important day to 4 religious in this red dot. Good Friday. Lunar March 15, Taoist and Buddhists. (Expect long Q at a vega stall in CYCC). Muslim Friday prayers. Not important to society liked Soka and Yi Guan Tao.

It could be a test from the gods. Raining over this important day.
Old 15-04-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
nice hi res pic...wish they would do more often, 4000x6000 can see every inch of their skin
Old 15-04-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This photo, she looked quite airport leh …

For airports, i prefer to see Lee Pei Fen leh … ������

Old 15-04-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Whatever for? 75% the show focus on politics. Entertainment wise nothing much. 7 mths variety shows losing fans. It was not like this 10 yrs ago. Even "600, Liu Ling Ling" losing fans. So sad. The singers and hosts hid behind ruling party, and become foreign actors.
Izit ? But don’t care lah …

Go there just to see Pei Fen, can give her ang pow & take opportunity to shake her hand and touch her hand mah …. .

Old 15-04-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

The highest point of Gei tai was 15 yrs ago. There were complaints of Thai, PRC and ROC singers who gave half balls. And Chinese papers reported of men who paid the dancers and dance on stage.

I watched a show more then 8 yrs ago. The host encourage the Malaysian singer to take out a bit of clothing within a song. She sang 2 songs. That period of times so difficult to stand near the stage. And popular female singers put on swim wears and dress sexy.

And one more worth to remember. The operators who arrange dinners. The bidders items can easy hit above $5 m a night? I came across HDB contractors who bid $30k for a bottle of liquor for his employees. A table fetch $10k is nothing to SME.

This period of time. Not many horny man will buy prayer items, and take pic with the female singers because of restrictions. This cannot do that cannot do. No arms across the singer waist.

This rolling good times. B4 technical recession and China virus.

Last edited by jacky43; 15-04-2022 at 02:53 PM.
Old 15-04-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 10
LoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

By the way. Today is important day to 4 religious in this red dot. Good Friday. Lunar March 15, Taoist and Buddhists. (Expect long Q at a vega stall in CYCC). Muslim Friday prayers. Not important to society liked Soka and Yi Guan Tao.

It could be a test from the gods. Raining over this important day.
It’s also Kim Il Sung’s birthday
Old 15-04-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 10
LoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|0|- View Post
Is this Kimberly or Hong Ling?
Old 15-04-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveIvanaWong View Post
Is this Kimberly or Hong Ling?
looks like Hazelle Teo
Old 15-04-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

SgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by -|0|- View Post
She looked like she's in pain ... lol
Old 15-04-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

This period of time. Not many horny man will buy prayer items, and take pic with the female singers because of restrictions. This cannot do that cannot do. No arms across the singer waist.
So this period of time, if tomorrow go see her live in Tampines, can take selfie photo with Fei Pen ?

Also, now in covid time, must we pay money or buy tickets to get a seat to sit on the chair when watching the getai performance ?

I remember precovid the front rows were reserved for "our brothers", other than that can sit on any empty chair ...
Old 15-04-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

No idea of taking pics. Only 7 mths variety shows reserved "brothers and sisters" seats. This is not the hungry ghosts festival.

Past 8 yrs please do not up your expectation of entertainment because there are none. It is nothing more then GE rally. I have given up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1