The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Laylow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey76 View Post
Just come back from Malacca and found another happy ending massage shop 5mins walk from Hatten hotel.
This shop open at 10.30am, this time my massage girl look better and younger from Thai compare to other shop mostly 35 yrs old and above.
Use MiChat search for nearby gals and finally target a girl 200m away from me, ask for location and went to the shop straight.
Pay rm65 at the counter and massage girl bring me up to 2nd storey which is curtain type don’t expect a proper room with attached shower like SG.
She pass me a towel and left the room and close the curtain, I change to me birthday suit lay on the mattress use the towel cover my butt waiting for her return.
She start with the back massage, her skill no bad above average but no teasing at all. After back massage she tell me turn around and ask me “Are u ready”, I reply her “I’m already ready for u”.
She ask me want ping pong I reply no, I want FJ but she say shop don’t allow, then I tell her BJ and she agree.
She start to lick on my nipple and massage my little bro awaiting for him to wake up, I start my auto roaming follow by taking off her top. I tell her I want you to look at me while u eat my bro she smile and say I naughty. I stand up and tell her knee down, she kiss my bro head then slowly inside my bro into her mouth, I hold her head while she blow me with eye contact, she did her job slow and easy no rush, I enjoy her blow for almost 15mins then I tell her I coming soon, she say cannot CIM, I say ok then I lay on the matters and start to suck n lick her left nipple, my right hand massage her right boob and left hand rubbing her pussy while she HJ me to release.
After release clean up pay her rm150 and left the place as a happy man.

Look: 7
Massage: 7
BBBJ: 8
Damage: rm65 + rm150
Shop is along Jalan Merdeka
Need the shop name for this bro
Old 10-03-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2404 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malacca.....

FR - Phen - Mar 2024

OKT/Stable from MiChat, phone number ends with *782.

Didn't feel like just having a happy ending HJ from TMM, so decided to find an FL on MiChat, quite few scam/con ladies, keep asking me to transfer first/pay deposit, for transfer first using TnG, i told them i have cash, if u want me meet then meet, i am not transferring.

Anyway decided to try a stable, OKT quite friendly and helpful, maybe business not that good so not much customers. they have like 7 girls, most of thai and viet, but i saw this Laotian girl that caught my eye...

Age: 24/25, she has 1999 tattooed on her tummy, so yes, her age is obviously wrong in the picture.

Looks: 7/10 GND, pretty but she put quite heavy make up.

Boobs: small maybe B? could be A... but INVERTED! its dented in. so cute!

Catbath: 6/10 only one side........ forgot i got 2 nipples? but quite shoik, she fondle my dick while licking my nipple.... shoik.

BBBJ: 7/10, a bit of teeth, she not that experience i think.

DatY: 6/10, she stop me, say enough, she don't like

FJ: 2 positions.... i came fast because she is quite tight!

GFE: 6/10 average, she is cute thou.

DFK: 0/10, can only kiss her cheek, disappointed.

Damage: RM230

Location: Budget hotel near eco tree, pretty nice room thou, decent size.

WIR: Maybe, think its pretty good value for money, even thou i only spend like 25 mins with her.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 10-03-2024, 09:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
FR - Phen - Mar 2024

WIR: Maybe, think its pretty good value for money, even thou i only spend like 25 mins with her.
Upped +162 to you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-03-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2404 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

FR - Phen - Mar 2024

OKT/Stable from MiChat, phone number ends with *782.

Didn't feel like just having a happy ending HJ from TMM, so decided to find an FL on MiChat, quite few scam/con ladies, keep asking me to transfer first/pay deposit, for transfer first using TnG, i told them i have cash, if u want me meet then meet, i am not transferring.

Anyway decided to try a stable, OKT quite friendly and helpful, maybe business not that good so not much customers. they have like 7 girls, most of thai and viet, but i saw this Laotian girl that caught my eye...

Age: 24/25, she has 1999 tattooed on her tummy, so yes, her age is obviously wrong in the picture.

Looks: 7/10 GND, pretty but she put quite heavy make up.

Boobs: small maybe B? could be A... but INVERTED! its dented in. so cute!

Catbath: 6/10 only one side........ forgot i got 2 nipples? but quite shoik, she fondle my dick while licking my nipple.... shoik.

BBBJ: 7/10, a bit of teeth, she not that experience i think.

DatY: 6/10, she stop me, say enough, she don't like

FJ: 2 positions.... i came fast because she is quite tight!

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 11-03-2024, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light
I have been very very long never post anything. As singapore need vpn to log in.

Since i am here my 2ic is naughty again.

Read all the comment by brother.as few round of coming here
Got 0 FR.

Try michat,try wechat

Got 3 2 from mi chat. Quote 68/88 for 1hr hand 50, mouth 150
Got 2 from wechat quote 68 for 1hr hand 50, mouth 150/100

All open till 11.30/12.30am

Try 100 mouth below are my FR
Look 5/10 viet 28year old

Message only 10min back 10min leg 5 min each side hand
Ask to turn over, i asked 90min as i want to release 2 time.

Service: super hard working never stop sucking my rob for 30min like how you have sex with your gf, try standing try dog style lie down,69 no licking, i can say for so long chiong massage. Singapore,Malaysia,Thailand never try so hard working ML before.

price: 98rm 90min/200rm 2 shot mouth.

Rtf sure if she still doing this next time when i am back
Location opp macdonld makota just notice inside you sure can see the smelly legs binking, only 1 viet in the shop. Have fun.

Just take 1hr of the time fish in wechat/michat super have fish
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1