The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 05-02-2024, 11:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Hi admin, I realise I could not send private message. But I can reply in a thread. Can you advise how to fix it? Thank you very much
What sort of error message do you get?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-02-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qworp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, newbie here. Just wanted to say hi, I'll be in the seniors care here😁
Old 21-02-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 12
blackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Question 15 How to send a PM

Step 1 Select the user you want to send pm to.
Step 2. Right Click and chose the send a private message option

Step 3 Enter your message and click 'submit message' when done
I cant seem to send anyone a PM
Old 21-02-2024, 10:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmoon78 View Post
I cant seem to send anyone a PM
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 21-02-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster (V)

blackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud ofblackmoon78 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
No error just no pop up after clicking send message
Old 21-02-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:

When i click send message nothing happens
Old 21-02-2024, 10:17 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Will check

Old 21-02-2024, 10:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:

When i click send message nothing happens

Fixed thanks for highlighting. Much appreciated.
Old 26-02-2024, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
tingtongting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Admin can I ask how come I still under probation and zapped after so many years. I've been a good boy and share many reviews. Can up me?
Old 27-02-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 9
zack14 is a splendid one to beholdzack14 is a splendid one to beholdzack14 is a splendid one to beholdzack14 is a splendid one to beholdzack14 is a splendid one to beholdzack14 is a splendid one to behold

Pressing the 'mobile' button (beside log out button)at the top doesnt work. I am using chrome.
Old 29-02-2024, 12:42 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Try using the dropdown menu option at the bottom left of the page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zack14 View Post
Pressing the 'mobile' button (beside log out button)at the top doesnt work. I am using chrome.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1