The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
ers62010

Old 27-09-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hokkaido aka Sky River @ Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbox360 View Post
Great FR, bro.

I have a short time in KL next week, and deciding between those hotel ones, or something like Hokkaido and Genesis.

I have never been to either, so will appreciate some guidance.

Thanks in advance!
Hokkaido is pretty straightforward. Ring doorbell - open the door - walk in and the captain will guide you upstairs - line of girls will come up and captain will tell which country and what price - choose the girl and pay the cash - go into room - girl ask you shower or help you shower - lie on bed then bj then fj.

Experience depends on the girl and dont expect super hot girls there, ymmv.

Enjoy and have fun.
Old 08-11-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fishcakey22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plan to go for second round.
Can someone tell me if they allow recording, even if secretly?
Or do i have to tip them first? If so how much?
Old 09-11-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishcakey22 View Post
Plan to go for second round.
Can someone tell me if they allow recording, even if secretly?
Or do i have to tip them first? If so how much?
Mr.fish cakey or Mr. otak otak ( a Malay delicacy which is a piece of fish, wrapped in banana leaf, BBQ and burnt into a crispy snack ).

The answer is NO. Even with tips.

If found out, you will be made penniless, you will be beaten up.

Why you want to record secretly ?.

Wanna show off your stupid video in You Tube for all to see.

Mr. otak otak newbie, there are older recordings of girls coming out, to form a line for customers to have a F party in You Tube. You do not know that ?.

Last edited by Yokosi; 09-11-2023 at 02:06 PM.
Old 16-12-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SuzuharaEmiri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is there local in the line up here in hokkaido?
Old 16-12-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Mostly Thai, viet, Laos, myanmar
Old 18-12-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 10
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

FR for Hokkaido. Luxurious on the outside, shabby on the inside. A tad expensive as compared to Genesis (338 iirc for PRC, 268 for Thai, Lao, Viet and Indo for 45min)

Ring the bell and wait for the lock to disengage before pushing. Saw a dude looking anxious while trying to open the door. Inside the captain will guide you to a sofa for a chat on pricing etc before proceeding to the viewing area.

Once in the viewing area, girls will fall in and you can have your pick. I chose Viet as she was avoiding eye contact and smiling sheepishly. Ushered to the room upstairs and action starts. Overall it was a good bonk - Bbbj in the shower reactive & proactive in all positions; once finished, she still lays by the side and plays with you. No rush at all. Once the time has passed, someone will knock on the door as a sign.

Alright now back to the room condition. The setup looks pleasant at first - large bed, mirror, shower area and pics of seductive geisha. But upon closer look, regrettably, the mattress is stained with possibly years of DNAs. The only thing separating is a layer of thin bedsheet which they change after every session or so they said. Out of the corner, a pail with hose attached to the AC to collect excess water.

Would I return? Maybe if I'm nearby and horny.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1