The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-01-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaohuBaba View Post
FR for Charlene, 29 jan 2023

Looks, 6/10, shy n cute
Age, 10/10, definitly looks 18yo
Body, 9/10, petite and small
Boobs, 7/10, A but perfect for her body type
Kissing, 9/10, french and never shy away
Catbath, 0/10, na
Bbbj, 10/10, lovely,slow and wonderful with dt
Painting, 9/10, small patch of hair no smell
Fj, 8/10, time wasted on foreplay didn't finish but she 's responsive, wet and tight
GFE,10/10, hugs back like gf
Massage, 0/0, not there for this
Overall, 9/10, will rtf but its her last day today
OKT, 10/10, responsive, careful and pro. Thanks bro. More 18yo please.

I will be sticking to this stable for a long time as long as they have such wonderful, young and lovely gals
Charlene is good. Tried and tested.
Very tight
Old 29-01-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbz1991 View Post
FR for Cherry from Lust365 - personal bonk rating of 7.5/10. Experience very representative of what I would expect from a 19yo, both the good and the not so good

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=916978

OKT (Good): Fast/responsive and clear in instructions. Straightforward and efficient when answering questions. Main positive is providing photos that are accurate for Cherry

Facilities (Not so good): Shophouse apartment (same as Meimei previously). Got a room on the ground floor this time but same issues with lights that arent working so room was very dark. Room is spacious with queen bed, small face mirror stuck on the wardrobe nearby. Aircon works fine. Common showers facing the living area, used shower closer to the fridge this time which felt cleaner/larger than the other shower. Large towel provided which was adequately absorbent

Looks (Very good): Above 2 pics are very representative, with some blemishes (reflects her young age I guess) that aren't too serious (those red kind) and largely covered up by light makeup. Highlight is her smile which is exactly like the photos above. Hair length also the same, looks even better when she ties it up. Cute and sunshine vibe/look

Body (Very good): Very good = what I expected for a 19yo. Petite size with the right amount of ba on the arms. No tummy. What was surprising was her nice, round and firm ass. Chinese fair tone, skin is smooth to the touch also. Main not so good is some back blemish (again fits her age), not a big issue for me since the room was dark lol

Breasts (Good): Natural A cups, enough to fit half a palm and befitting a pubescent body. Light brown 50c areolas with small (rather flat) nipples that protrude just enough to nibble on . Not super sensitive from my experience

Shower action (Could be better): Showered separately, seems it's her preference and I didnt push. Not a big deal to me but missed opportunity for a positive for sure

Frenching (Ok): Some light kisses, she didnt position for or initiate anything more so I didnt push

BBBJ/Catbath/Massage: Didnt ask didnt try. Slight regret not trying BBBJ given the young girl vibes

Armpit licking (Good): Full access and no resistance faced. Smooth to the lick but again not super sensitive/reactive to it, just normal. Caution to those who are highly sensitive to smell though

Pussy (Highlight): Shaved with some stubs growing back, wasnt expecting this given her age and innocent vibes, huge plus. Tight as expected/advertised with minimal darkening. While other techniques didnt quite work, painting finally got her lubricated (enough to not use KY even for that tight pussy). The squirmish/arch back kind when painted/cumming, was fun holding on to her thighs for the ride . Also very cute how she naturally grabbed my hands to hold on when it got intense

Sex (Highlight): Both shots started after painting her fully. 1st shot was missionary / lotus, had to start slow cos of the tightness but her natural wetness helped. Some inexperience showed while grinding in lotus but grind strength was firm.

Highlight was the audio - she's the whimpering kind, breath cadence also provides cues on when/how to adjust thrust speed/strength. Made the 2nd shot even better as can take time to build up the audio. Did missionary and doggy for 2nd shot. Was nice how she naturally reached back with one hand during doggy asking for a hold

Personality (Good): Definitely gives off the young/innocent vibes with her shy smiles and giggles. GFE shines through the most in how she holds and then breaks away eye gazes and also interlocking fingers when holding her hand. Minimal English which maybe held her back from driving the convo but still engages in responses well. She might be tired but definitely tries her best not to show it
Good to carry and pump. Her moans are epic
Old 29-01-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccurateFR View Post
Hi long time no post. Covid and busy.
Tonight I will sleep like a rock because I'm completely drained and tired
Blame it on Mango from Gentlemen's Club.
It was a long RTF. Initial meet was all 9/10
But RTF was all 10/10
Will RTF before she leaves.

She is beautiful even without any or extremely light make up, playful, cute. She doesn't work out or do sports but she is very slim.
I've come to the conclusion she is literally a nymphomaniac because:
she's always moist
gets dripping wet during the action to the point that when she's on top it runs down your crotch down to your ass, all around your thighs and lower stomach, wet smacking sounds and all.
as long as you don't finish and are still hard she is multi orgasmic within short periods of 10 - 15 minutes. 2-3 orgasms. Seems the only real temporary limit is when you finish and how long you have to rest. So if you're there for 3 - 4 shots, she could finish 12 or more times.

If she's on top and you take a break from doing the work, she will take over and do all the work. She's happy to do all the work for 2-3 of her own consecutive orgasms if you want to take a break and just watch her from below.

She will grind, moan, sweat, cum and drip, grimace all the while squeezing down like a vice on you. Without squeezing she's already tight. When she squeezes it is the tighest I have ever felt in my life. She can squeeze to the point of pain.

On the topic of pain, she can also suck your lips and tongue to the point of pain. This is another unique point. When she's turned on she also likes to bite and grab with nails, slap and pull your ass if you're on top.

There are gems that pop up once a year or two, but she tops all the top women I've known in the last 10 years; all nationalities all ages. I mean 10/10 the act itself. Not the GFE. GFE is not top of the top, but it is still a 9/10 very near top. She seems very real and honest. Not fake. Fake GFE is quite easy to spot

Please bring her good Thai food (Papaya salad) if you can. Chocolate and some good non-drowsy anti-histamine like Claritin.
Tip well, tip up front. Be very clean...she's very clean.
tq bro i see your fr think must try. in the end all i can say it was very very good and worth every dollar. she really loves it and hopefully gets what she came to sg for.
Old 29-01-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Fifa from Thai Concept

150/2/90

First time taking girl from this stable yesterday 28 January. Took the plunge since my regular favourite stable seems like not active anymore.

OKT - Friendly and responsive.

Location - Normal battleground for Chiongsters.

Looks - 6/10 - Need abit discount. But it's definitely her from her tattoos. I hope girls don't filter their photos until too extreme lah and OKTs should take note of this.

Communication - She can speak simple English. Friendly and eager to make small chats with you.

Boobs - Not for boob lovers. Small natural with raisin nips.

Body - Short slim and petite. No fats at all on her body with small tattoos on her.

BBBJ - 6,7/10. Not the best I ever had but ok. At times can feel the teeth. Not sure if it's due to her inexperienced but she said she also working this same line back in BKK.

Pussy - Tight and wet. Not for bald eagle lovers. Seems she quite boh chup on her pussy hair maintenance. Wild weeds growing but I don't really mind during the licking session. She allows pussy licking.

FJ - 7, 8/10. She's a good rider and she came during my 2nd shot with her juices dripping on the bedsheet.

Overall it's a good service for the price. As for RTF, will consider her but I would like to try other stables too.
Old 29-01-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Oysterpay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maya From RP.

Tall Babe, voluptuous body slight tummy but not fat. Boobs au de natural, give a great bbbj and the sight of her riding cowgirl on top is walao eh! Nice ass Buey tahan esp during doggy. Overall enjoyed a ok session with a rare tall thai girl. Good for those that like long leg and dun mind slightly meaty girl.
Old 29-01-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
woaini1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoaini1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

met Palmy from CF.

she looks quite like the pics, altho gt thai tan. gt a bit of the CFM face. she's not the slimmest, and have excess skin. definitely nt model body, but boobs are big. areolas are huge!!! overall action was ok. bj slow and sensual. fj she cn take hard pound. she also quite friendly, cn chit chat. when ask her age she say 22 and wanted show passport lol bt i din bother seeing.

a downside is location, din rly like plus a bit noisy cn hear streets.
Old 29-01-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
2AA1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=916174

FR for Sophia from RP

Usually don’t do much FR but promise Bro RP to write for Sofia and also she is good too.

All I can say the positive reviews here are verified. She provides good service can go try out.

Looks: 8/10 abit discount from pic but wouldn’t reject type
Body: 8/10 nice & smooth
Boobs: 7/10 B or C
Kissing: 8/10 french and never shy away
Catbath: 8/10 nice
Bbbj: 9/10 enjoyable
AR: 7/10 provided
Fj: 9/10 hardworking ensure I enjoy myself and tried hard to make me come second time. She did the work and then ask me if I am tired haha… like her attitude to the max
GFE: 9/10, hugs back like gf
Massage: 9/10 this is where she shines after first shot massage (not the piano type) for about 30mins good massage.
Overall: 9/10 will rtf due to her excellent service and great attitude
Worth a try for this price with 2 shot and good massage and nice attitude lady. For those who has mention landed on land mines this is worth a try see if up to your standard. Maybe my standard low hah.
OKT, 10/10, responsive and friendly. Thanks bro
Thanks for reading
Old 29-01-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
jjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FR for Vivi from Blackpink Xscorts

https://i.imgur.com/JCCcYxZ.jpg

Vivi looked like her photos. She is pretty and has that sultry look. Her skin is smooth and fair. Very happy that there is no misrepresentation. Also very happy that she provided her own large towels and assured me that they are washed downstairs.

Straight away went into business after a quick shower. Got her to lick my nips while stroking my dick. Nice and sensual. Her BJ was also slow and soft, the way I like it. Got her on all fours, capped on and pushed my cock into her puckered asshole. As I pumped away, she fingered her clit and started moaning. With the stereo sound effects and the warm tightness of her ass, I surrendered my army of sperm into her ass in less than 5 minutes.

Before the 2nd shot, she gave me a so-so massage to wait out the refractory period. This time after her BJ, I got her to kneel on the bed while I stood in front of her. I told her I was going to go deep and face fuck her. She was very accommodating and opened her mouth wide as I am only average in size. I held on to her head by her ears, and started thrusting slowly. For every 2 thrusts in her face, I pushed my cock all the way to the back of her throat and held it for 2 seconds. She gagged a little but was game to continue for a few more minutes.

I then have her lie down on her back and started fucking her missionary style. Her response was just like how your gf enjoyed fucking you. Lots of frenching and touching, and I have to hold back from coming because I wanted to AJ her a 2nd time. As I lubed her asshole from the front and then slowly eased my cock into her tight ass a 2nd time, I looked at her long flowing hair on the white sheets and that come-fuck-me sultry look, I suddenly realised at that moment she resembled ShuQi with those pouting slips. It was with a renewed vigour that I pumped her ass mercilessly. She took it like a champ and continued to French me while moaning. So surprised I shot my 2nd load so quickly this time round.

Total damage $200 + $100 (2 shots for AJ). Had a great time.
Old 29-01-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
AccurateFR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius81 View Post
tq bro i see your fr think must try. in the end all i can say it was very very good and worth every dollar. she really loves it and hopefully gets what she came to sg for.
Welcome mate, good things must share I guess. A little sad because maybe caught some feelings for her. I have resisted booking her this time but also because work's busy.
Old 30-01-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AnIrAk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthr...1#post22011331

Stable - Rolly Polly
Host - Dada
Race - Thai
Looks - 7.5/10, 80% to photos
Body - 7.5/10, slim bubbly
Boobs - natural B
Pussy - 7.5/10, clean shaved
Painting - never try
Frenching - allowed
BBBJ - 8/10 work hard
AR - Never try
FJ - 7.5/10, work hard
Language - Thai, some Chinese (quite good)..
Service - 8/10,
Attitude - 8/10, super friendly and bubbly!
GFE - 7.5/10.. Subjective but good for me..
Massage - 7/10, good strength
RTF - Yes.. but too many recommendations in pipeline..
Old 30-01-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
??? by SA,

Afew a days went for a mystery bonk, was ready to take a leap of faith and try a mystery bonk for the 1st time, with low expectations,

Looks 6/10 features almost as per photo with thai tan, not even close to photo
boobs 7.5 natural B cups nice to cup
body bah bah
BBBJ 7
FJ 6/10 i feel she apply to must KY i cannot feel anything, despite afew position i managed to shoot my load

I already prepared to end in HJ in worse case.

RTF nope, got better out there in the markets with similar promo or offers..
Feel sorry for you bro......
Old 30-01-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

FR Dior @ Naravee
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=916685

Ahhhh... another cooling weekend and was feeling horny decided to look for another bonking target. Was contemplating between Dior and her sister Porsche. Decided to flip a coin and went with my gut feelings. Booked Dior for 1 x 90mins session and headed to location.

Looks: Pretty I must say. My kind of chai. Long black hair, small mouth, sparkly eyes and a perfect nose to top it off. No blemishes. Cheeks are smooth and fair.

Body: Perfect for me! Slim fair and tight body. Really smooth skin. I licked every inch of her that body - literally every inch. Love licking her smooth slim back. Managed to find her most sensitive part and attacked her there. Will let you guys find out yourself which part ;p

Boobs: 100% Au Naturale. No silicone but yet perfect in shape. Big B, C-ish cup. Nice light brown, pinkish nipples. You can kinda take a sneak peek from her vid in the ad Small nips but sensitive. Love cupping and gropping them. She got super wet when those nips are licked, sucked and played with. I just love how her boobs fits that slender frame so well.

Overall her body reminds me of Mai Nanashima.

BBBJ: Wet and sloppy. Dior also knows how to handle a dick. With my tool already super slippery with her saliva, she will tug and pull and twist her hand on my little bro's head. Lots of tongue twirling too. She didnt manage to DT me but thats ok because its more of the sensual kind and I love it.

Frenching: 100%. She gave me everything. From slow and sensual to hardcore lip sucking and tongue fighting. <3

FJ: Dont know where should I start! Lol. Overall one of the best FJ session. Started with missionary and lips locked all the way. Doggy, prone bone, standing doggy, sideways, with her laying flat on me, everything. Only didnt manage to get her into full cowgirl. She tried but it kinda was hurting her so I didnt pursue. No problem because shes so flexible that I managed to fold and twist her. My favourite is when I got her to hold up her own legs straight up in the air and I went full piston. She was covering her mouth to conceal her loud moans but I held her hands down and got her to just moan comfortably. Haha

This was my fav position with her and she got super wet here. The bedsheet got drenched.

After all that, noticed was left with only 15mins. But I was enjoying myself too much so msged Bro MBK for another 90mins extension. Hahahahha.

GFE: Gao gao!! I can speak conversational Thai but her english is not bad. Didnt need to take out translator at all. She knows and understand english well enough to hold a convo.

RTF: Crazy if I say no! Next one probably will be overnight la hahaha
Old 30-01-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
PeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tina (Erotic Secret)
She is very fair and very soft spoken, she has the milf vibe, I think she is very pretty and her GFE is Gao Gao, will hang clothes for you, wash you clean and wipe you dry
Her boobs is like B cup very soft to touch, pussy is shaved, wet and tight and doesn't need KY
Her BBBJ is just perfect, with lots of slurping and alternating speed and lick the balls and also do AR
FJ she is able to do any position but she love to do missionary and she will go to you and lick your ears
Rtf : I think cant as her last day is tomorrow but recommend for those looking for a super duper good service and milf looking
Oh yes she also do massages for round 1 and 2
Glad to see bro ES is back, will confirm support you bro ES
Old 30-01-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
Not sad la bro. Disappointed a bit.
Lucky i caught your share before it disappeared!

Salute you for sharing bro
Old 30-01-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
FR for Guess FF Fairy Finders

I know I'm writing an FR for what is already clearly established that this lady is an absolute gem but just adding on to the chain I guess.....

Firstly, she is a superb girl not only skill-wise but as a person. The type that will really try her best to please you and is good natured.

But thats not the main reason why we all visit her I'm sure- it's because she is an absolute beast in bed.

Looks: 8.5/10 Sweet Thai lian look
Body: 8.5/10 Slender lovers please fall in, tall girl lovers please fall in too
Boobs: Small but shapely
French: Oui
Paint: Yes, super responsive
BBBJ: 9/10 Like magic show, watch your lil bro vanish in her mouth liao
FJ: 10/10 Wet, tight, responsive, multiple position, no rush even though she visibly tired.....
GFE: Super nice lass- Beware of KC
RTF: Already did and will do so again

Mai tu liao her fame is really well-deserved. Please treat her well
Nice one bro

Guess is indeed a gem

Btw think there is another gem currently with FF, depending on one's taste
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1