The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-01-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1066 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: MSOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Tulip offers multiple pops. Snow White was a sister shop of Tulip. Snow White disappeared but seemed like Tulip is still blooming.
Haven't been to Tulip, but I saw many reviews that there maybe post ops there too. So didn't plan to visit. Heading out again for a last random session before heading back to SG after visiting my regular ML tomorrow. Gonna pass by Paradise to check what's available, if not to my taste, back to Butterfly lol ...
Old 29-01-2023, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Haven't been to Tulip, but I saw many reviews that there maybe post ops there too. So didn't plan to visit. Heading out again for a last random session before heading back to SG after visiting my regular ML tomorrow. Gonna pass by Paradise to check what's available, if not to my taste, back to Butterfly lol ...
Note that Paradise was closing early, like 9 or 10 pm. Dunno about now.
Old 29-01-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Correction: Butterfly is 2 shot for 90 mins and above. Some girls offers 2 shots regardless of timing. U can click the profile, look for "Sex 2 times - OK". Some even have "Finish in - OK" aka CIP lol, but I've never seen them around. There are other shops that are 2 shots for 90 min or longer sessions eg: Happy BKK, Momo, Paradise, Doki etc. Some have a 2 shots option as a fixed rate like 200B.

I like the 2 shots shops, even though I can usually manage only 1 a session, but if it misfired, can still carry on ... But for 1 shot shops, can still carry on with other things like DFK until times up.
wahhh finish in. i went to check and saw there is "no condom" also. very tempting but scary.
Old 29-01-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zinczinc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
First time cheongster in Bangkok and very interested in doing nuru.
Anyone has any good recommendation on where to go?

Thanks in advance!
Old 29-01-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

First time cheong bkk but not first day in SBF right? There is an entire thread dedicated to nuru almost at the top of the Best of Thailand section where this thread is located.

https://samsforum.online/showthr...884335&page=19

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinczinc View Post
Hi Bro,
First time cheongster in Bangkok and very interested in doing nuru.
Anyone has any good recommendation on where to go?

Thanks in advance!
Old 29-01-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
zinczinc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah my bad
must have missed that thread!

Thanks!
Old 29-01-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Note that Paradise was closing early, like 9 or 10 pm. Dunno about now.
Went to Paradise at 8pm on Sat night, got about 8 - 9 girls there, only has 1 looks ok, I think it is operated by Japanese. When I decided to walk out, he "Sorry, we are not good" and bowed. Walked over to have a look at DQ and Happy. DQ had 19 girls, but only 2 available lol and Happy only has 2 girls available. Seems to have plenty of customers at this time at these 2 shops. Angel was full of girls, no customers in sight as well as those MP along this alley.

Ended up at Butterfly and RTF the girl before. At the start still ok, after awhile she start to feel tired and unwell, then the service start to drop. Previously I was her only customer for the day, service was good, she said on Fri and Sat she had plenty of customers. Maybe didn't rest much. End up the feel not great enough and I still DFK her so much, later caught something X.x oh well ... Maybe I should have tried the other girl which I wanted to.

Today went for a good one at Orient with my regular ML in the morning before leaving BKK ...

Last edited by lonelyfish; 29-01-2023 at 11:27 PM.
Old 29-01-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffml View Post
wahhh finish in. i went to check and saw there is "no condom" also. very tempting but scary.
That Finish in and CP are RAW. If you are adventurous, u can go for it lol ... I sometimes went for it when offered at other shops, but I've never seen these ML at this shop, probably u need to book them. The "no condom" I don't know, but I got BBBJ every time from the shops here, so I assume it's RAW too.
Old 30-01-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
That Finish in and CP are RAW. If you are adventurous, u can go for it lol ... I sometimes went for it when offered at other shops, but I've never seen these ML at this shop, probably u need to book them. The "no condom" I don't know, but I got BBBJ every time from the shops here, so I assume it's RAW too.
Wah bro. You so brave ah. Hahah. So far I've never tried it when offered. Still scare. Bbbj is normal I guess.
Old 30-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried "World Famous Annie"? I think they are co-own by Woodbar BJ bar
Old 30-01-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
shyATfirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, is health insurance still needed to travel and enter Bkk?
Old 30-01-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Eablitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyATfirst View Post
Should be mainland and India needed. But not so sure
Old 30-01-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
dont need.
Old 30-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Not a requirement but I feel you should still buy for your own safeguard.... better to be safe than sorry later.
Old 30-01-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffml View Post
Wah bro. You so brave ah. Hahah. So far I've never tried it when offered. Still scare. Bbbj is normal I guess.
I only do it with selected RTF girls, it helps me finish easier, else sometimes I can go on for an hour or maybe end up CIM / HJ to finish . My regular still don't offer it to me . Maybe only a few ML will do CBJ unless u ask for it.

Frenching / DFK is still something not many ML will offer, if u want this, better ask before taking her. Some even ask for tips just for DFK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1