The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
A new 29 year old OL joined my workplace at the start of the month, she also has a sweater and leaves it behind in the office every day. So same thing, I stayed back one day until everyone left and took her sweater to the toilet to sniff and masturbate. Her perfume scent not very strong unlike my ex colleague, so can smell more of her natural 女人味

Feels shiok seeing her wear the sweater that I masturbated to, and she will also sometimes wear it when we have lunch together, especially the past few days because of the cold weather. I wonder if any of my other male colleagues also did the same perverted things as me.
Use to do the same when everyone left office. Used a SYT intern's sweater to fap and purposely left precum all over the collar area. Don't dare to cum on it because smell will be too strong..

Also put my cock head on her water bottle lip area where her mouth will touch. Damn hot to watch her wear the sweater and drink from the bottle.

I think this kind of perverted act quite common..
Old 29-01-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmountable View Post
Looking through this thread and other threads in this space, I can only envy all the exploits by the bros here.

Me still very blur even when paying an FL
Just chill when u want to do it!
U are paying, not robbing!
Old 30-01-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
MaseratiBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At old office used to stay late in office and when everyone is gone will enter female toilet and pee into the soap bottle. Soap is pink and always mixed with my dehydrated yellow pee.

Will do this every few days and the soap bottle always end up being 3/4 full. Did this until the pink almost become yellow then I stop and wait for auntie to top up new soap.

Also sometimes will pee into the sanitary pad dustbin. Dunno why when toilet just right beside.

My boss door won’t be locked and can go in anytime she will keep one white hand lotion on the table. Will go in and pcc into the lotion. Boss is about 50 plus and not attractive at all. But she is single and wear nice panties.
Old 30-01-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
when i was young last time used to pcc and collect my sperm in a film container (like some of the brudders use) or those eyeMO container. then on the bus purposely sit behind those chio chio ah lianz. when all the passanger behind drop liao, then i take out the container and slowly slowly drip on her hair.

then purposely stayed behind and see her reaction. realise girls like to touch their hair a lot. then when she touch her hair that time, she got a shock why so wet. and keep stroking her hair and smell her fingers why so smelly. the sight of her brushing thru her hair and smelling her fingers and that disgusted look on her face makes me damn high.

well.. also use the container for lots of other stuff.... but i think i said too much liaozzz

Guys this than is the most pervert thing ever done hahahha

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 30-01-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
WheresHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Guys this than is the most pervert thing ever done hahahha
I think not the most pervert la. Should go to the bro who collects pubic hair!
Old 30-01-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

This bro very lucky lor, wouldn't the ah lian suspect he's the fella and that wet stuff was his mojo?
If I recall correctly, there's someone who got arrested doing something like this on the bus quite sometime ago.
Old 30-01-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I feel the upper limit of pervert things is it must not be a criminal act. Collecting pubic hair isn't criminal.

However, many of the posts shared are criminal acts. Here is one example from a long time back.

*deleted*
Damn that is terrible
Why you so like dat?
Old 30-01-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheresHappened View Post
I think not the most pervert la. Should go to the bro who collects pubic hair!
He is like Dexter Morgan but for pussy
Old 07-02-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

I'm not married, not young anymore but I have cuckold fantasies.
If there is a chance to experience that, I would!
Old 07-02-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I'm not married, not young anymore but I have cuckold fantasies.
If there is a chance to experience that, I would!
You can pay for your favorite WL, let a buddy bang her.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rapeforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is this colleague, she is very pretty and everytime I see her I imagined hugging her every moment. there was once, everyone went out for team bonding activities and I was left in office to 'guard' the phone. I went over to that female colleague desk and sniff her scarf and even use it and rub against my dick(while still wearing pants). She even had a cup of water with cover, I drank a bit and let out some of my saliva into it. end of the day the colleagues all came back and I watched her drink that cup of water with my saliva, as though there was an intense indirect kisses.
Old 08-02-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeforfun View Post
There is this colleague, she is very pretty and everytime I see her I imagined hugging her every moment. there was once, everyone went out for team bonding activities and I was left in office to 'guard' the phone. I went over to that female colleague desk and sniff her scarf and even use it and rub against my dick(while still wearing pants). She even had a cup of water with cover, I drank a bit and let out some of my saliva into it. end of the day the colleagues all came back and I watched her drink that cup of water with my saliva, as though there was an intense indirect kisses.
I did 1 time when sharing BBT with some one i like. I suck the boba then mix with my saliva then i put it back into the straw and pass to my friend. Seeing her sucking the boba, make me hard like indirect kissing her
Old 09-02-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ex colleague in my ex company used to have lunch together once in a while. She will compliment that my eyes are big and what not. Seldom disclose her marital situation though everyone know she is married.

Sometimes I get bored over the weekend and want to go to office to complete my reports so I will drop by on Saturday after lunch to do it. There was no such thing as WFH 9 years back.

One weekend I happened to see her come back also. Immediately I had a small talk with her e.g. not spending time with your husband? She replied that husband got no time plus not interesting. I immediately sensed red flag.

Later she said she need help to check her work so I went to her desk. Then she started leaning very close. Gave an excuse saying that the font very small cannot see. Then later asked for shoulder massage. From there we started frenching so I asked if she wants to book the meeting room. Actually there was no need to book. We just went in to fight 1 on 1.

For the next few months we would regularly meet during OT until she gave birth. Found out that her hubby was gay but decided to marry her for the sake of his reputation. She was quite poor thing since the hubby only agreed to do it once a month if she can try for a baby but she had to find other ways to sextisfy herself. Sometimes I will look at the child's face to see whom he looks like.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
4StarGenitalia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Ex colleague in my ex company used to have lunch together once in a while. She will compliment that my eyes are big and what not. Seldom disclose her marital situation though everyone know she is married.

Sometimes I get bored over the weekend and want to go to office to complete my reports so I will drop by on Saturday after lunch to do it. There was no such thing as WFH 9 years back.

One weekend I happened to see her come back also. Immediately I had a small talk with her e.g. not spending time with your husband? She replied that husband got no time plus not interesting. I immediately sensed red flag.

Later she said she need help to check her work so I went to her desk. Then she started leaning very close. Gave an excuse saying that the font very small cannot see. Then later asked for shoulder massage. From there we started frenching so I asked if she wants to book the meeting room. Actually there was no need to book. We just went in to fight 1 on 1.

For the next few months we would regularly meet during OT until she gave birth. Found out that her hubby was gay but decided to marry her for the sake of his reputation. She was quite poor thing since the hubby only agreed to do it once a month if she can try for a baby but she had to find other ways to sextisfy herself. Sometimes I will look at the child's face to see whom he looks like.
Should look like you?
Old 09-02-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4StarGenitalia View Post
Should look like you?
Should be. Sometimes when she start talking about him she will get emo and start tearing.

Got 1 time when I visit him for 1 yr bd party I said said hi and pass the present to him she also emo. Shag...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1