The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-12-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My FR from earlier today as promised to bro CF

Lady: Fanny (club friday)
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=912281
Okt: friendly and responsive as usual
Look: at least 90% same as photo, beautiful sharp facial feature
Body: petite and smooth skin with slight tan, tattoo of tiger over one of her shoulder
Boob: manmade C, a little hard but acceptable and allowed to squeeze, fondle, lick suck.
BBJ: can go deep and did for at least 5 mins but i am not a big fan of BBJ.
Fj: hardworking, no prob riding for long and moans seems genuine but no expert.
GFE: high, after first shot she would lie beside and small chat with basic english, learn she sell chicken noodle back at home.
Additional point: i am already 44 and she managed to squeeze 2 shots out of me in less than an hr. Very eager to get my bro up and erect. But now i am shag…
Rtf: nah, too many fishes but cf stable has proven reliable for me.
Old 21-12-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jijimomochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=bella

Good session with Bella from SilkStockings.

Opened the door, i saw her in that pretty short dress. She resembles the photo 80-90%.

Shower is good, she will wash u sensually and u will be unable to take your eyes off her two boobs.

The rest are all awesome too, service oriented. Good bj skills, she can control her speed well. Favourite part of the sex is when she ride me. She is really good and got skills.

Overall very satisfied with her service, will visit her again.
Old 21-12-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
hotandspicy2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First Blood FR For Hana (RP) https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=912438

Off day sibei bored so i decide to go out chiong chiong abit.

OKT: Fast and game booking and quick reply.

Location :7/10 Geyland area hotel. bros who know is that one that need to walk behind staircase.

Looks: 8/10 15% Discount la . got some blemish and photo got filter but cfm wont reject after you see her body.

Body :10/10 Slim and curvy . boobs felt natural but there is abit of scar underneath so yea.

French:10/10 DFK

BJ:9999/10 Wow first time getting a sloppy bj .felt amazing

FJ :8/10 DOGGY AND RIDING OMG . the way she moan and ride me shiok la. her stereo also loud. When eating her out wah the way her body squirm around make me hard

RTF: maybe too many options
Old 21-12-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wettisyu is Cool - loads of Potential

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=911401&highlight=fon

Fon - Lust365

Looks: 9/10 - Very cute face and nice smile. Body is slim and sexy. Slender build. Skin was smooth and her boobs not really that large but still a handful.

Frenching: 8.5/10 - very good, licked you all over and then some. Think my ears were bit waterlogged she licked them so much.

BBBJ: 9/10 - great, deep throated as well. Enjoys the painting.

FJ: 9/10 - she was a champ. Her moaning grew louder the longer and harder I pumped. Was up for many positions. Think she was a bit tired though when she was on top but she didn’t complain.

RTF: if I can find time before she goes, yes.
Old 21-12-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 21
JanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

YUMI - Merci

She is slender and somewhat prertty. Quite sociable. Despite not feeling well she was quite accomodating.

She looked abit Ah Lian with her brown hair which was quite a turn on.

Overall a very nice experience. What a hidden gem
Old 21-12-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ClingClong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Judy/SilkStockings

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=judy

Looks: 8.5/10 she is very attractive, sexy and pretty.
Body: 9/10 As seen from her pics, in real life, she has a sex body with a perky ass.
Boobs: 8/10 B, not big, sensitive nips.
Frenching: 8.5/10 Very willing to french.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Very hardworking. Twice, my bro died down on me, twice she got him up again with pure hard work.
FJ: 9/10 Same as her BBBJ she was just as hardworking. Tried 4 styles which left me satisfied with her work rate. She cummed easily on cowgirl.
GFE: 9/10 Zero commercial, she is very nice. Except for money which was transacted at the beginning, she made me totally at ease. Great GFE.
RTF: Confirm
Old 21-12-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Completed a 90-min session with Aiwa from Merci earlier. She was a new arrival, just reached yesterday afternoon according to her.

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=2...4#post21915164

No FJ, only interested in AR, catbath and BBBJ with DT. Here is my honest FR.

OKT

Fast replies and quick confirmation but rather passive (will explain why below). Good thing was bro OKT was very accommodating, requested change of timing and immediately agreed. Overall not bad, just need to pay more attention to the small details and requests

Girl

Looks: 7/10 Need to give some discount, face not smooth as per photos but tried her best to cover with make-up

Body: 7/10 Smooth skin, slightly chubby, not my cup of tea as I prefer slim girls. Bros who like slight chubby girls would find her body a 10/10

Boobs: 8/10 Natural B cups, feel free to play with them but don't expect boobfuck

Lil sis: Clean shaven and cute. For bros who likes to paint, she is the one

GFE: 9/10 Chatted like a long time friend during the break who wished to catch up. Offered to massage before the session and during the break too. English no problem, typical Thai fluency

First-half Action

Shower: Yes, showered together, soaped and cleaned me up, also cleaned my lil bro downstairs but that's about it, no other action. Maybe she was nervous?

Massage: 9/10 Legit pressing and massaging, not piano player. Had to request her to go softer

FK: 8/10 Ok I guess, allowed tongue action

Catbath: 3/10 Almost non existent. Lick nips and that's all. Informed bro OKT I needed catbath, said ok but did not happen. A bit disappointed

AR+HJ: 9/10 Credit to her for trying very very hard here, requested a few positions and she was up for it. Minus 1 point for being too mechanical

First shot COB after around 30+ mins of AR. It was fun. Proceeded to shower and watched some TV. Chatted for a bit to get to know her better

Second-half Action

BBBJ: 6/10 Tried her best but she seemed very inexperienced. Limited suction, not able to DT despite me informing bro OKT that I would prefer DT. No balls licking either. Ended up not able to shoot. Got up, showered and left

Perhaps she was too focused in making me cum during the BBBJ session, her hands were stationary. Had to asked her to tickle my nips and balls multiple times, eventually gave up

Others

FJ: Did not request. Here is where bro OKT was again lacking. Mentioned I do not want FJ and requested to inform the girl, but in the middle of the FK session, she asked if she should cap me for FJ. Sorry bro, but this was an instant turn off seriously

Damage: $150/90/2

RTF: No but maybe will try other girls from this stable as the girls allow AR
Congratulations. I know that feeling of the heart pounding about the uncertain excitement about to come. But I feel your first session could definitely be a lot better. Hope you'll get a better one on your next go.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Sexy Photo FR - USD (LF)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 21-12-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Blackpink Bobo

Okt: fast response and good selection, provide accurate photo unlike some stables..
Looks: very pretty, with some cuteness, 21 yrs old still studying, very chatty and speak good English.
Body: smell really good, smooth skin and slim, slight tanned, not those super skinny, but healthy slim type, pear shape natural boobs with nice big and very responsive light brown nipple to suck
BBBJ: I like it, very good, strong suction and will look at u
FJ: proactive, very good rider, and she seems to really enjoy sex, passionate sex with a lot of kissing, she will lick and suck ur nipple hard when she’s high, willing to change multiple positions and enjoy hard pounding, very nice surround sound. She can French well but not those lock lips super deep French.
RTF: yes
Old 21-12-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

Kimmy of CF is probably the prettiest lady i have had this year. Her effort of transforming herself from a hot milf to a hot model like looks during the down period of the peak of the pendemic was a great move for her making her looking damn!! in a great way. Bet if she were to walk outside, will be a head turner. Nice boobs n butt ratio i was lucky to have experience this.

She does not have much experience in this line cos she never work in this trade before thus her pussy is low milage and damn tight. When in doggy i thought i went in her asre cos it felt like it but i check it was her pussy.

Looks: 20/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 9/10 (cos not pink like Victoria, hehe)
Pussy trimmed but no hair at entrance that i remembered
Frenching yes for me
Bbbj i forgot how was it cos fj was in another level
Fj: refuse to give rating cos too good
COB: yes (i am those type who wont pay extra for CIM)

She is a shy type at first but after warming up she is a fiesty cat. Cowgirl was wonderful looking at her experssion and cupping her butt was a feel that u may feel like banging a hot mina without dramas (for those who ever bang a mina will understand)

She is definitely in my top 5 of the year together with Victoria and Magic.
Old 21-12-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jerjeromel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Snooker (CF) 20 Dec, (Late afternoon)
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=9...hlight=snooker

Okt: 8/10 quick response, clear directions and instructions

Location: 8/10 (Apartment, not so discreet along main road, have to find key and unlock door which makes you quite sus, nonetheless not heavy human traffic)

Room: 6/10 (Seems dirty with very soft bed, can sink in while u sit on the bed. Not the best for bonking imo)

Look: 8/10 (mid-tanned, cute looking, but different from picture 15% discount, looks can grow on you as time passed.)

Body: 9/10 (Slim, no fats at all)

French: 10/10 (Shiok, shiok and shiok. Can French for as long as you want and any tongue pattern. suck each other's tongue, French fish this one)

BJ: 10/10 (One of the best so far. Takes her time and blow until I closed my eyes and enjoy the process. Damn shiok. DT at times some more)

FJ: 9/10 (Really put in effort to pleasure, give natural moans when pumped hard, although seems green and you may have to take lead but she's more than willing to wait for you initiate position change even after riding for very long)

Comms: 7/10 (Passable, knows basic English and gives natural giggles which makes it very GFE-feels)

Service/GFE: 10/10 (always smiling, and natural, no awkwardness, shower you clean and gentle.)

Others: 7/10 (no need to BYOT, but shared toilet, good is you can see other girls but sadly you see other guys)

Total grade: A (met most of my needs, no plus because of room condition)

Disclaimer: I only look for SYT, able to French, slim, fair and high GFE (ratings will be high if these are met)
ThaiConcepts - Lydia(A)
LF - Ning(A)
Old 21-12-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sl33py deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Helen+Eve tarma
https://samsforum.online/showthread.ph...5#post21918495
https://samsforum.online/showthread.ph...5#post21911655

Msged okt for the promo tarma 300/2shots

Okt:Prompt instructions. Not the first time trying this stable

Helen:sweet OL milfy looks. Quite fair and slim. Tall around 160cm. Cnt really speak eng. Need to discount from the mtxx

Eve:look mid 20s,abit than cute kind, thai tan, abit meaty but soft n nice to grab. Can speak abit of eng and chi. Similar to pics less the whitening and face not as smooth

Action:started from the shower with some teasing from both girls. Started action frenching with helen while eve gave me a bj. Bj was quite good with lots of slurping n dt while caressing my balls n ass area. Bj went on for around 10 25min before she caps on n started riding. No need ky as eve was quite wet. Mean while my mouth was getting raped by helen. Change to missionary while helen played with my balls/ass. After 1st shot rested while helen n eve gave a massage. I think helen can do quite a good massage if you asked her but we were chatting so it was just a chill leg massage from helen n headmassage from eve.

Started 2nd shot with helens bbbj while i had a mouth fight with eve all the way while fingering her. She damn easy wet. Helens bj was good as well felt more experienced with dt as well. Caps on and she rode reverse cowgirl. Ass was quite a side. Meanwhile was still busy frenching with eve. After awhile requested a double bj where they took turns on the shaft n balls. Ended with a cim from helen n she sucked the soul out of me.

Overall: Was blown away by my first tarma experience. Not the lesbian tarma style i guess but as an avid lover of frenching the mouth action was nonstop. Had more chemistry with eve due to the communication n some shared interests so the gfe was better. Helen also tries her best n more like an obedient maid i guess.

This was my experience and it may differ for others but i had quite the chemistry with them.

Rtf: prob gonna find eve before she zao
Old 21-12-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
sam1qawsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Opor from Empire/Kingdom/Galaxy

OKT: friendly as usual, reliable and steady stable with no fake pics.

Location: same as usual but this room and shower is better than average. Clean fresh towels provided.

Looks: looks better than picture omg, was already thinking the pic so good already but real person was even better. She applied makeup and looked like a 21 year old girl in her flower dress. In conversation she implied she was in her early 30s but she can easily pass as early 20s. Her skin on her body is especially smooth and her ass nice to grab. Small tattoo on back and slight tan. Her hair looks recently done and smells like a ktv girl.

Body: super slim, 42kg. C cup enhanced done 5 years ago, well seasoned. Usually I don't like girls with enhanced body but her body is like some fitness model, flat tummy with very little hair below, and very tight.

Shower: SOP, with very thorough rubbing between legs, ass and balls.

French: Did not do

BBBJ: After catbath she stretched out both her arms to continue the nip play and started bbbj. I put my hand over her hand to control the pace and facefucked her for a good few minutes. So good.

FJ: Imagine cowgirl position with a petite girl, with perky C cups and a waist so thin that with ur two hands you can almost wrap her entire waist. Jesus christ. And as you pound her she leans back abit and starts grabbing your balls with one of her hand. With her other hand she grabs one of your hand and motions for you to squeeze her breast harder. JESUS CHRIST. Missionary was great too and she's very accommodative even though I was her 6th booking of the day. Amazing GFE. I think there's only one other FR on her so far and its probably because the bros all keeping her to themselves.

A true gem and one of the top bonks for me this year. Catch her before she leaves on 27th. Gave her a big tip and got her permission to take a picture afterwards (also got okt approval).

Hope more bros can take pic and post in FR cos way too many fake posts these days.

Old 21-12-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nicole from GentlemanClub

Her looks as mentioned by others, need to discount +/-20%
Enhanced C boobs, didn't really focus there, as she straight away BBBJ me

BBBJ was good if not great
Had some light kisses and a bit of frenching, but I suppose if you want to french she is ok
She doesn't have gfe but the service was good
Her puss is tight, so I guess she is young or low milage as mentioned by others, as she worked in the club previously

RTF: No, want to try others
Old 21-12-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
sam1qawsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for CF Soda.

Booked her on her second day when she was 200/2/90 but haven't had time to write FR. However glad to see many bros wrote FRs for her.

Room was really nice and spacious, appt like 4 star hotel. Hope more of such quality rooms instead of those shared apartments where you can run into another bro when going toilet.

Looks are average to above average, pre-milf early 30s with some signs of ageing on her face, but what stood out was her friendliness and service.

Despite her age she was really tight, and was riding me commando style, think she was starved for sex. Her boobies are enhanced but well seasoned. Body was toned and she probably exercise regularly.

Was quite tired that day so ended after one shot. She then cleaned up, massaged me, and we hugged and rested for the remainder of the time.

Really good service and honestly one of the best leg massage I had in a long time after FJ, better than some massage shops and I almost fell asleep.

Overall a good bonk and highly recommend for bros who just like to lie down and let the girl do everything haha.
Old 22-12-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2minded View Post
My FR from earlier today as promised to bro CF

Lady: Fanny (club friday)
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=912281
Okt: friendly and responsive as usual
Look: at least 90% same as photo, beautiful sharp facial feature
Body: petite and smooth skin with slight tan, tattoo of tiger over one of her shoulder
Boob: manmade C, a little hard but acceptable and allowed to squeeze, fondle, lick suck.
BBJ: can go deep and did for at least 5 mins but i am not a big fan of BBJ.
Fj: hardworking, no prob riding for long and moans seems genuine but no expert.
GFE: high, after first shot she would lie beside and small chat with basic english, learn she sell chicken noodle back at home.
Additional point: i am already 44 and she managed to squeeze 2 shots out of me in less than an hr. Very eager to get my bro up and erect. But now i am shag…
Rtf: nah, too many fishes but cf stable has proven reliable for me.
Looks good to me too but wasted she doesn't cim....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1