The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-12-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Club Friday: Macy

Service: 9/10 know what she is doing, can say like treat like bf feel
Looks: 9/10 for me definitely i like
GFE: Look like your own gf 100%

Very warm hearted, cheerful, can chat. But limited to English
Old 27-12-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 18
lion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCross View Post
Seems like this thread is revived with actual accounts rather than spammers after a long while. But that is some next level photoshop.
It end of 2022 alrdy bro no one use photoshop anymore, too much effort to edit

Now beauty filter switch on and aim Camera at the person can alrdy

Old 27-12-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 18
wish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickMe90 View Post
This is really too much. WWTF!

Wan bonk XMM kana Auntie. Knn
Old 27-12-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
peacenotwar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=913143&highlight=kim

Kim - Seduction

Looks : 8.5/10 (good make up medium skin dark, not too tanned and not too fair)

Body : 9/10 (slim with nice shape)

Breast: 8/10 (big and enhanced)

Frenching : 8.5/10 (she licks and sucks my nipple - I love it)

Fingering : I enjoyed every bit. Wet and slippery.

Bbbj : 9/10 (Her BBBJ was long and super deepthroat and super great. )

Pussy: 9/10 ( small, wet and super tight)

FJ : 10/10 (like to be laid, and very experience)

RTF : yesssssssss
Old 27-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish543 View Post
Wan bonk XMM kana Auntie. Knn
This is worse than auntie, no words can describe this horror experience. The chiongster should go pray.
Old 27-12-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Stella me try b4 confirm good

Ava looks good and have a feel should be quite wild also
U go try Ava we exchange intel??

Stella price up already
Old 27-12-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post

confirm boner killer
Old 27-12-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sanphat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Siti FR from Club Friday

Looks :8/10 High resemblance to the photos.
Boobs: Natural Soft Bs
Body: 8/10 Nice slim body to bonk.
BBBJ: 9/10 BBBJ was nice. She did not rush through it. Nice motion and tongue play.
French : 9/10 Lovers making out and getting horny from it
FJ: 8/10 A little green here, but I enjoyed the GFE feel coming from her. Like young days boyfriend and girlfriend feel. Although green she was accommodating and no complains, all out effort to please me and make me feel good.
GFE: 10/10 Very High GFE. She was very service oriented and and pleasant throughout, really felt like lovers secret affair session.

Overall: Not recommended for big boob lovers, but recommended for very good service and good sex with natural boobs.

RTF: Missed Nelly. But maybe got chance as she just arrived.
Old 27-12-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Nicky RL 27/12/22

Looks 7/10 milfy Thai tan petite
Body 7/10 slim sexy
Boobs 7/10 enhance perky soft nice pointy nipples
Bbbj 100/10 sloppy af dt 30 mins blowjob and cim, rest 15 mins and another 30 mins blowjob till cim
Cim 100/10 cum in her throat twice and my cum came out her nose and that didn’t stop her from sucking me until I was soft and hard again

Nicky was here 2019 by the name kelly. She is the most sloppy blowjob I had in my life, she suck and suck with eye contact and many pattern like popping and deep throating. She is very small and she tried her best to deep throat me, my dick was in her neck and she told me she wanted me to cim in her neck and I did, usually girls will gag and vomit but she was a trooper and forced and Jammed my whole cock in her neck when I cum and I could feel my cock pulsing in her neck and than I saw my cum coming out of her nose, she didn’t back down and made sure I was fully unloaded before cleaning her nose. She wiped me dry and continued for second cim. She was sucking passionately gently with no hands until cim and lots of deep throat, so much spit mixed with cum all over my cock, I loved it. I feel in love with a cum succubus. Milfy and service and cim boys will want to try her.

Rtf yes
Old 27-12-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
realpronoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Pimp - Desire and Kimmi tarma

Okt - 10/10 fast response and polite
Location - 10/10 super central and near mrt, I drive and there’s nearby carpark as well. Good to have big towel as well.
Shower - 5/10 SOP given hardly there’s bbbj in toilet. Perhaps too squeeze with 2 other ladies as well.
Chemistry - 3/10 it’s obvious that it’s not common that they did tarma, hardly any interaction between them. No double bbbj as well =( and standard change of condom between girls.

Kimmi

Looks - 6/10 quite a fair bit of discount from photo, face is broader but won’t reach extend of rejection.
Body - 7/10 slim with A- sized boobs
Bbbj - 8/10 have better but can take in whole and does it well. Also take care of balls.
French - yes
FJ - 8/10 able to take several position and was active on cowgirl
Gfe -: 5/10 not sure if it’s because there’s another lady, dun feel it although she was a ktv girl back in Korea for 4 years
RTF - perhaps nope, I’m serial face person, not my type.

Desire

Looks - 8.5/10 looks similar to photo with slight Thai tan
Body - 8/10 slim fit body with A sized boobs
Bbbj - 7/10 able to take whole load in but dint perform as long as I like and cap for cowgirl, perhaps she’s horny. Lol
French - yes, this one is a fighter.
FJ - 8/10 super vigorous that I gave in to around only 5 mins of cowgirl. So embarrassing and a pity that I dint try other position with her. She’s look good for carry and fuck since she’s small.
Gfe - 9/10 superb, stick with you and smile and initiate chat.
RTF - likely! My type
Old 27-12-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Snooker from Club Friday

I'd say she looks about 80% similar to the photo. Pretty, with sharp features like a Thai Chinese. She has tanned tone, with average height and no fat, slim body. Natural B-cup soft and nice to grope and squeeze, fans of natural boobs would really appreciate.

Frenching with her really like lover hot make out session some light moans and started breathing heavily. She gave good BBBJ with some good shaft work and DT; did not rush it. During the FJ, she let out genuine moans that got me more horny. Accommodating and good stamina as the first round took quite some time and she just enjoyed it all the way without stopping me.

Her service attitude wise was good. Service oriented. We managed to break ice and communicate to the point that it did not feel like a commercial bonk.

Will definitely like to have another session with her when the opportunity arises for me, but seems like she going back soon so maybe I will not make it in time.

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 27-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henias View Post
lol nice try but not believable at all

this fake fking accounts getting rampant day by day
How am I faking it? I’m just giving my FR, that’s all and my session with her was alright, despite her looks ain’t nothing like the pics

And it’s my first time trying her out. I didn’t even know most of the bros are dissatisfied of her looks...even she was angry about the filtered pictures

Last edited by MontageEvening; 27-12-2022 at 02:52 PM.
Old 27-12-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did Tarma for Helen and Eve today.

Helen is decent matured looking, slim physique with natural b cup boobs with light brown nipples. Clean shaven. Considered fair for Thai.

Eve has a cute look, big nice eyes. She's more to the more meaty side. Boobs are the saggy droopy type with dark brown nipples. She's has the standard Thai tan..

Both will shower with you.
Both quite naughty will tease you.
Both are very spontaneous together. More spontaneous than a "legendary" pair recently that came.
Both will take turns to French you. One on top, one below. Asked Helen to suck my balls while I came into Eve's mouth.
Helen blows better than Eve.
Both will massage you together.
Second shot didn't happen as usually I have a hard time with second shot. But they tried their best and I applaud their effort.

Must say that the location is one of the better ones so far.

YMMV.
Old 27-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post

Ok that made me laugh
Old 27-12-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
LapsupRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Millie - GC
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=912084

Face - 7/10 (~30% difference from pic, still acceptable. Looks like the pic was taken 5 years ago. Plus point for the effort to put on colored lens)
Boobs - 8/10 (Enhanced/firm)
Body - 9/10 (Good bang-able body. Most importantly not fat.)
Shower - 6/10 (SOP)
Pussy - 8/10 (Shaved, clean and tight, sense is that she didnt want 69)
BBBJ - 8/10 (Went down all the way, short duration and cap on in ~5 mins)
FJ - 8/10 (Rides well with good audio, lack stamina. Audio was much better when she took bottom position.)
Attitude - 8/10 (Some effort required to warm up)
Overall - 7.5/10

Rating scale for reference: (10) Exceed expectations, (6) Pass, (2) Should pay me instead

Upon entering, Millie was wearing a black one piece dress with nothing under. Slight disappointment as i like to watch the full undressing process. Room was very small with no furnishing and common toilet was connected to both rooms. Can literally hear the conversation/action going on in the other room (some bros might have this fetish). Suspect that her audio volume was tuned down due to the weak soundproofing. Overall, still a positive and good value-for-money bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1