The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-01-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
vader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Saw that bro SK has got new hot babes. So decided on Davy for her figure and height.

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=913822

Rating are as follows :-

Agent: Deliver as per expectations. Solid agent.

Look : 8/10 I caught her early in the morning and she just woke up and did not have time to makeup. Doesn't look like the photos due to the make up but she looks younger and very pretty without makeup. She was very shy but i insisted she put on her makeup after my slot.
Body : 9/10 Hourglass figure. Model height and figure. Amazing tits, solid ass and slim waist. Very nice and soft all around but not fat.
Boobs : 8.5/10 Beautifully man made D cups responsive to my massaging Kissing : 7/10 Kissing was almost all lip and no tongue. Maybe she doesn't like me enough but the kissing got me in the mood too.
Painting: 8/10 Davy is shaved and her pussy nicely shaped. Seems to enjoy a good paint and can get quite high and wet with it. I did it for quite long till she appeared to have cummed and asked me to stop.
BBBJ : 9/10 She can handle a long dick. nice long licks and slowly build up to DT. I moved to gather her hair and left my hand on her head with the intention of pushing her down. She blew me for quite some time and I got raging hard and face fucked her. Good stuff.
FJ : 9/10 This girl can ride. She got herself off again with cowgirl. I let her do the work and grind herself. Soon she was so wet and squatted to use the length of my dick instead of just grinding the base. We change to lotus, missionary and I cummed really hard in spoon.

She slept at 5am the night before so I asked her to take a nap with me. We were awakened by load moans of one of the other girls at the place. She showed me her insta, tiktok and photos of her modeling. She looks like the photos posted her but quite different without makeup. I told her she should keep to simple nude makeup to look younger.

We started the 2nd shot with 20mins left and she got me raging hard in no time with her solid BBBJ while I fingered her till my whole hand was wet. I didn't waste time and went straight to doggy to admire her beautiful back tattoo to grab that amazing ass and fuck her fast and furious.

Left a happy man to go for lunch.

RTF: Want to try Jane first.
Old 06-01-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 5
GreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of light

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ighlight=sarah

Sarah / Lust365

Fr on Sarah.

Look: 8/10 cute, alot younger than photo.

Body: 9/ 10 good cutting shape, very small size and more to fair skin tone.

Boobs: 8/10 strong natural B+, natural nice to grab.

Bbbj: 9/10 nice and time duration also quite long, sloppy enough for me.

Fj: 8/10 due to her small size is nice to bonk her, no ky needed. Feel like bonking yr gf. She got the skills she need in bed.

Gfe: 9/10 nice chatting, she will hug an while we rest in the bed. Accommodating and polite girl she is.

Rtf: yes confirm

Overall: A good bonk. She is one of the few I tried before and provide premium service
Old 06-01-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Kim from Seduction

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=913143

Was interested in that exotic tanned of hers and made an appointment.
Located in the East, convenient parking beside and near. Not for Train Commuters.

Session was good with lots of teasing and would have easily paid her just for her top notch massage skills. She's a Pro!

1 Good Shot.
SOP: Showered together, teasing, Paint her nicely till she's all wet and pulling me to her. Shafted my Nice 2IC into her nice pretty sexy mouth and started to pump her a little gently in her mouth.

Sex with her is great. Tightness warm and no KY needed coz i already painted her well. Had 1 Shot and had a great Massage that makes me fall asleep. Woke me up at 70Mins and told me left 20Mins if i wan another shot. I told her its ok im already very weak and satisfied with everything just continue massage another 10mins and i take a quick nap.

Will probably go for a longer session with this one just for her massage and 2shots in the next 2days. Thanks Bro Seduction.
Old 06-01-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
SinVanas is Cool - loads of Potential

May - Seduction

https://samsforum.online/showthr...&highlight=may

Looks: 90% from her photo. chiobu.
Body: Slim and small size. very nice to hug
Boobs: B cup. soft to touch and suck her nipple and she will soft moan.
Skin tone: fair side
BBBJ: great tongue action, twist and twirl around my cock. had some deep throat action but not for long.
Painting: no smell, very fast get wet and juicy.
FJ: her moaning really turn me on. sounds legit to me. very skilful and accommodating, good session with her.
Communication: understand english.
Room: nice place and cozy.
GFE: Cuddle with you after the deed is done. GFE feel gao.
Old 06-01-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
softesttissue is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jessica - Lust

Just had a session with Jessica from Lust365. OKT was very helpful and replied promptly.

Looks: 9 skin is slightly darker than in photo. She is slimmer and taller in person. Face quite pretty and sexy, look for long also won’t Sian kind.

Body: 9.5 D cup definitely enough to grab. Boobs lover sure love this.

GFE: 8.5 she’s a bit shy probably just met but she got comfortable and able to see she is really polite and friendly. Got to talk to her more as the session continue.

BBBJ: 8.5 was not very long because I was already hard from her foreplay and just from looking at her body when she get naked. She gave a very good head and I was already super horny and want to fuck her.

FJ: 9 very accommodating to different positions. Watching her tits bounce when she’s riding u feels awesome. We were both sweaty and panting finally finished off at doggy. Her moans are very genuine and soft not like those AV star style. Overall a good bonk with her

Old 06-01-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bonkargh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 6 jan

Name 名字: Jane

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 11/10(more chio than photos). She look like those hot siambu u see in siamdiu
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24 i think
Body 身材 : syt body, can imagine she will look damn hot in bikini
Boobs 胸部 : 10/10 , B, just nice , don’t like too big and it’s not small
Kissing 接吻 : 10/10, the moment I enter the room she gave me a peck on my lips. The whole session was with a lot of kisses and French during cowgirl
Catbath 全身漫游 : didn’t try
BBBJ 无套口交. : didn’t try
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : didn’t try
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10, tight. Shiok tried missionary and cowgirl
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 : 11/10, off the freaking roof. Not sure if she treats me the same as everyone. But she said I look cute and asked for my line and asked me to go Thailand and find her. She seems very interested and makes me comfortable and feel good la.
Massage 按摩 : never try

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :* 10/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes maybe if vitamin m allows

_This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe_
Old 06-01-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Didactus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros can recommend which FL can do good massage ?
Old 06-01-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didactus View Post
Hi bros can recommend which FL can do good massage ?
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=914061
Old 06-01-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Stable: navaree
Lady: Risa
Location: discrete, no check in, bathroom shared but big, room clean and quiet
Communication: 9/10 she can converse in chinese and english
Look: 9/10 photo is real, 10% diff due to slight tan and i am a sucker for sharp feature.
Body: 5/10 not hour glass but young and smooth with some tummy fat which usually turns me off but she is generally skinny.
Bbj: 9/10 super hardworking bbj, cbj both did with shaft llicking
Fj: 9/10 ride with pattern
Rtf: nah, too much fishes, but this stable looks dpendable as i saw id also look like photo

Last edited by 2minded; 06-01-2023 at 07:39 PM.
Old 06-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYPUPM12 View Post
RTF Rebecca from HoT
Missed her succulent lips, elegant style and passionate love-making so RTF yesterday.
Darn! She is my aphrodisiac! Missionary variants for frenching and facial expression comm and connection. Truly enjoyed myself! One of the few FL who can give me this level of gratification.
She will be going back in a few days time. Hope to be able to see her again.
Treat her well bros! Happy bonking!
mai pen rai krup! khob khun naa krup!

Last edited by kristie009; 06-01-2023 at 10:35 PM.
Old 06-01-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

alamaka, ignore naa krup! khob khun naa krup!

Last edited by kristie009; 06-01-2023 at 10:35 PM.
Old 06-01-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

ID from Naravee.

Location in the Central on the main road, easy accessible by all modes of transport. Instructions given was detailed and clear.

Looks : 26 , voluptuous and sexy. Mid tan , reminds me of an indo chick.
Body: Firm with irresistible ass, tattoo tone body
Boobs: Enhanced C , nicely done. Juicy nipples.
Pussy: Unshaved but still desirable, tight and sensitive, wet when doing foreplay
Ass : proportionally size, great for doggy
Frenching: Shy at first but open when conquered.
Shower: Bathtub shower, clean towels. Nice
BBBJ : Skillful with deep throat, great suction and licking
FJ: Missionary , Doggy and Carry Fuck. Can really moan
GFE: Enjoys clinging to you and loves to hug
RTF: Mist likely if time permits

New stable on the block. Decided to go for it since feel horny. First bonk of the year. Greeted sweet lady in black panty.

Shower was great with lots of kissing and fumbling with both my hands.

After drying ourselves , we headed to bed, she deep throat me as I squeezed her breast. I flip her and return her favour by painting her cunt. She cap me and I hungrily shoved my dick deep inside her. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly , grabbing my both arms , while I enjoyed pumping her. We french as I squeezed her breast and deep fuck her. Did her doggy while squeezing her breast and the view of her ass was simply amazing. I decided to move her to the front and carry fuck her. Her moan was wild, sexy and intense, we came together with a jerk of pleasure.

After another shower ,
She lick my dick till it hardened again. Put on a cap and go on for the next round with a doggy . I pump her hard all over the bed, fully utilizing the whole bed..Ended with an intense cum…Exhausted

I enjoyed and end my session speaking with her about her life in Pattaya while fondling her breast.

Good fuck for the beginning of the year. Thanks bro for the arrangement .
Old 06-01-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
milkshakeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ighlight=pinky

FR for Pinky - Lust

Looks :
Very close to pictures provided, had to say she is better looking irl.

Body :
Slim not skinny. Boobs are natural C cup. I'm more for naturals and they were soft and perky.

GFE :
Very chatty and will endear to make light conversation. GFE is there, as in it felt like I was in her house trying to have sex before parents came home

BBBJ:
BBBJ was also great, she knows how to use her tounge well with variation. Sucked balls too, which is a plus and occasionaly DT.

FJ :
Missionary and DFK while pumping her. Will really tongue fight with you. Attacking her nipples seems to make her moan even louder, which is a great ego boost. Finally switched to doggy and off went my shot.
Old 06-01-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sleepyvirus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kim (Seduction)

Looks: 80% similar to the photo. Sexy and seductive girl and super playful looks.

Body/Boobs: short and slim. Which is what I like. Damn petite. Tan and smooth skin. Can tell she’s about mid 20s. C cup boobs, nice to fondle.

Kissing: commando kisser. Tongue fight all the way. Very sensual feeling.

Shower: SOP. Notice she likes stroking my dicky with soap like performing HJ in the showers. Pre warm up from her.

BBBJ/HJ/: BJ with HJ combo focusing on the head and will play with my crown jewels. I’m a bbbj lover. And I have very high standard on this. Wad she did was stunning. Deep throat with the tornado twister. She can go really deep.

FJ: Accommodating to any positions and accompanied with soft moans. Pussy felt tight. Pumped her for a good 30 mins in various position and finally unloaded while doggie. Good bonking session after so long
Old 06-01-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 5
bluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to behold

Camry - Lust365

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ighlight=camry

Looks: 9/10 pretty and cute combine tgt, she looks like photo. Definitely won’t disappoint you.
Boobs: 9/10 C cup boobs, very round and nice to teh.
Body: 9.5/10 Slim, smooth too. Very good shape and hourglass figure is there.
Frenching: 8.5/10 gentle, sensual kind, not the all out commando tongue fighter, there is french, but not so intense.
BBBJ: 9/10 not bad, she knows how to suck a cock, sloppy and and wet. Saliva all over my cock.
FJ: 9/10 personally i liked this part, hardworking girl, will take over when you get tired. started from soft moans to quite loud if you know what you're doing to her. Quite sure she came a few times. Overall a very good session, service oriented.
GFE: 10/10 Great gfe, very easy to break the ice with this girl, she's able to get by with her english, provide good aftercare.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1