The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-01-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
jackal5528 is a splendid one to beholdjackal5528 is a splendid one to beholdjackal5528 is a splendid one to beholdjackal5528 is a splendid one to beholdjackal5528 is a splendid one to beholdjackal5528 is a splendid one to beholdjackal5528 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Paige
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Alittle
Looks: 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: Didn’t try
DT: 10/10
AR: Didn’t try
AJ: Didn’t try
Service: 10/10
Overall : 10/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
A nice gems that must try. Very nice chit chat and alot of hugging like your gf for the longest time
Old 09-01-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Piano [Club Friday] (8/1/23)
Disclaimer: what I experienced might nt be yours pls don zap as usual.

Look: 7/10 20% discount, one of the most unique look women i have seen so far. consperm wont reject eh.

Skin: usual Thai tan

Gfe: 8/10 (we talk abit with her limited english, she even showed me her dog exercising on the treadmill back in thailand.

Bj: we never go into that as i see her body i buay tahan liao.

Fj: 8/10 she see me hard liao turn very hard, she auto capped me and ride me for a good 5-7 mins. i was groping her boobs which is D cup and feel enhanced but is soft. I dont find her body very firm as those who did gym la, but she said due to working she has not visited gym for quite a while which is also understandable la. i end the shot with missionary and her moaning is like damn power especially u thrush her deeep deep n fast.

RTF: will RTF definitely if my schedule permits.
Old 09-01-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
1st bonk of 2023 Celine @ SiamKen Thai Beauties

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=914619

I'm not a stranger to SiamKen, used to frequent the stable across the causeway. So glad that they finally have a stable here.. no need to chop passport lol.

Anyway saw new blood Celine and decided to give a try.

Looks: Pretty. Confirm no reject. Long hair, not fat and typical Thai skin tone. Not dark by any means.

Boobs: SOLID. Perky D cups. Eraser tip nips. Love it.

Foreplay: One of the best and longest I had. She has this special way of making my little bro wake up haha. Full of carressin and sensual touching. She know where and how to touch. Lovely catbath with plenty of attention on my nipples and body. She also will prop herself up to allow full access to those glorious boobs of hers. Her nips are sensitive and will get harder and longer <3. Spent like 10mins just sucking and playing with them.

DATY: Yummy! No smell no taste but wet!

BBBJ: Damn shiok! A combination of sensual licking to sucking and use of hand. She tried to occasionally deep throat also. Can see not easy for her but kudos for the effort.

Kissing: Yes for me. Initially normal gentle kisses. But managed to get her high and went on to full frenching tongue fight.

FJ: Solid stamina. No complaints and willing to try all sorts of positions. Went on for about 40mins non stop. Tossing and turning. Standing and laying. Nice ass for doggy.

Massage: 10/10. I'm not usually a massge guy but since she said she is a masseuse back at home i decided to try. Why 10? Because she managed to massage and made me horny again. So its like those spa experience. It was so good that I told her to just handjob and bbbj while licking my nip for the 2nd shot. I hardly can cum with just handjob.

RTF: Hell yeah!! Not only for the fuck but also for the "massage spa" experience.
I like her too but she don't do cim.........
Old 09-01-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Squ1re is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
Newly registered accounts will have 0 power and 20 points by default.

They get their 1st 'power' at 50 rep points but as we all know, new accounts tend to have a higher chance of being clone accounts posting FRs.

Not to say that there are no newly registered accounts posting genuine FRs but, one can only guess what is the % of genuine FRs from new accounts

Nowadays gotta do so much 'recon' work on FRs posted before targeting which lady to book to avoid landmines which is such a hassle..
So best to only refer to older accounts? Points would not matter for those older accounts or does it? Since mine is low I would think people think im a fake reviewer and that makes me sad.
Old 09-01-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Some Pimps are bringing onlyFans girls...which is really a smart business decision
I haven't been banging girls from Dome 1, I think I'm going come back to Dome 1 pretty soon!
Old 09-01-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anne - Club Friday

Location: East, G Area. Thinking she shifting. Need to ask Bro CF.

Looks: Thai tanned, with pretty thai native look.

Body: Petite lady with slim body.

Boobs: Enhanced Big Boobies.

French: Progressed to passionate hot sex Frenching. OMG.

Bbbj: Sensual, passionate. No rush with good tongue play and suction.

Fj: Easy wet and super responsive. Accommodating to different positions.

Gfe: Very good service provided. Out to please. Communication also no issue. Her English is quite good.

Rtf: Yes. Worth it.
Old 09-01-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=914841

Looks like i have to give this BABY a Finisher touch

I see that currently Lust365/GMC/TRL have the Best Girls around.

Very Competitive lots of Fishes to choose!!
Old 09-01-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 7
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

The Pimp's Lala

OKT: Fast as always
Location: Not the best but I am there to fuck not to admire the house's fittings and facilities lol.

Looks: Young lady, beach goer pattern with a healthy tan. Quite chio, more chio when she breaks into her many smiles and laughters.

Body: What I saw here was what I goes, a fine young tight body with a small, shaved, odorless pussy.

Boobs: Not for boob lovers, Lala possess a pair of firm natural Bs.

Pussy: As mentioned, young tight odorless, I ate her out for a good 10 mins before she proceeded to give me a wonderful bbbj. Before I entered her, I decided to lubricate her again with another tongue lashing which drove her crazy lol.

BBBJ: She is born to suck cocks, enough said.

Frenching: Gave as good as she received, not much ice breaking needed, she likes it she goes for it.....young lady attitude.

FJ: Rode like a crazy horse and takes a long hard humping without much complaints, reciprocate with moans which alternates from sweet to hell loud which led to the other lady outside cheekily telling Lala to toe it down. Lala is wet and tight, typical of someone her age. And I made her work really hard for her money but keeping my load for as long as I could lol. Ended with a CIM which she took like a hungry baby.

GFE: SKY HIGH

Money well spent in part due to the promo of $170/90/2 yesterday, just made it sweeter
Old 09-01-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 8
Sione is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSione is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ID (NaraVee)

My 2 cents' worth of FR

Look 8/10. young and average look the same as pics.
Boobs: 8/10. C, soft to grab.
Body: 8/10. dark tonned and school gal type, slim and petite with long hair,
BBBJ: 8/10. skillful but the fast and furious type with good suction bbbj and not lazy.
FJ: 8/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Quite tight and wet
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.
Attitude: 8/10 service really tip top, and a willingness to please.

She is the wild and naughty type. Service all out and gao gao type.

Reader, is a must try!!! Please do not hesitate.

Myself, a fully satisfied customer.
Old 09-01-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lisa (The Pimp)

She is GEM!!!

Looks: 8
Body: 9
BBBJ: 10
CIM: 10
French: 10
FJ: 10
GFE: 10

Personally I feel Lisa is definitely up there with the best. She is highly experienced and has knack of making a man like he is at the top of the world. Almost perfect! Submissive when needed, dominant when required.
Highly recommended!
Old 09-01-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 17
cheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Risa Naravee

She is consider fair for thai and she have a well proportionate body. Shy with good GFE and smile a lot. Look really cute when she laughs. It is her first time visiting our sunny island.

Face: 8/10, pic look better but i think is not the lastest
Body: 8/10, Tight petite body
BBBJ: 8/10, Patient and kiss my 2IC slow and sensually, good skill and suction. Very shiok!
FJ: 8/10, Clean and naturally wet. The pussy kinda grab and squeeze my rod when she is about to climax
GFE: 8/10, Cheerful character, non-commercial feel with a little KC trap inside
RTF: Promised her to visit her once more before her return.
Old 09-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ1re View Post
So best to only refer to older accounts? Points would not matter for those older accounts or does it? Since mine is low I would think people think im a fake reviewer and that makes me sad.
Not so much Rep points since those can be easily bumped up through points exchange, but I'd say that post count & age of account matter more.

If you think about it, newly registered accounts have none or very little posts so who knows whether they are clone accounts since there is not much record of previous posts to assess whether they're likely a clone account.

Rep points are just an indicator but usually older accounts with higher post counts and Rep point 'Power' have more legitimacy since the probability of their FR being real are higher since they have a higher post count history to refer to.

Personally, for any FL i wanna book i will always do my homework and check the post history of the FR poster. Usually those with a higher post count i will tend to assign a higher 'believe-ability' % because theres more history to refer to determine the likelihood if its a fake FR.

Even if an account has a high post history you still have to run through their posts individually, as there are clone accounts that posts FRs only for the same few stables too.

End of the day, it's not that newbie accounts dont post real FRs but in this climate where there are so many fake FRs seasoned Bros here probably dont wanna take any chances by trusting a 'newbie' account FR vs one from an older account with more post history.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 09-01-2023 at 10:50 AM.
Old 09-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Phay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yoona Naravee

Look: 7 (Sweet look with big eye, same as photo and MILF look)
Boob: 8 (just nice and fit to her body)
Figure: 8 (slim and about 1.6m, skin very smooth and nice curve and sexy)
Frenching: 8 (stick out tongue type than during fj become dfk)
Bbbj: 8 (slow and steady just like watching AV & Full of eye contact, take her time)
Painting: 8 (trimmed, no smell and can paint super long)
Fj: 8 (a few position and able to take it deep and long thrust)
Gfe: 9.8 (limited English and not a time watcher)
Rtf: yes

Thanks Bro MBK
Old 09-01-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for FG MIMI

Was looking for a relaxing massage session with special so contacted bro fg for a slot with mimi ytd. Secured timing and location and made my way down to the battleground.

Same location as mickey so have to do the ninja action. Mimi opened her door in that towel that bros that have tried her have seen her in. First impression, a pleasant looking MILF (those expecting syt can give her a miss). Lau chio with a somewhat voluptuous body. Boobs are enhanced but as most bros said well seasoned. Pussy is clean shaven and she does a thorough job of cleaning you up in the shower.

Action began with an enthusiastic bj session. She knows what she is doing and delivers a good blow job. Cap on and then the riding began. Good rider with long stamina, the grindage was stonks and grabbing her fleshy butt to grind harder make her moan jav sounds even more. One shot away as we then rested and took a quick shower before she started the massage session. Skills are there and I was completely relaxed by the time she flipped me over.

Massage continued until times up and she repeated the whole cleaning process. All in all a very good combo package if you guys are into lauchio (30s bah)
Old 09-01-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Jluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Akita (mansion)

Since i know her, my experience is less PSE and more of FWB.. lookwise she is definitely cute with the ability to seduce within sec. Location is a hotel known for high security ig you dont follow instructions carefully. It requires her to come pick me up hence theres no "open door and see her in a sexy costume" moment.

Her body and figure is top notch. I would dare say is the top in sg now. Her boobs are real C and its nice to see them jiggle. She didnt french that day due to ulcers. I skipped bj for the same reason.. instead we did something else. It definitely tames her down as she purred like a soft kitten.. after a while, she cant take it anymore and climbed on top and rode fast and furious. Nothing is commercial at this point as she is geniune turned on.. when it comes to sex, she knows her way and is able to seduces the shots out. She could have ended me quickly with how good she was but she told me to tell her when i about to come. I did and she immediately pulled out and stopped me, thus prolongly the deed. I was really surprised since she must have been tired and its always good for them to finish the shot fast. She said she liked me and the way i talked to her ( i once subscribed and commented on her onlyfans before). I surrendered to her KC.

Being the last slot, she asked me to stay a little longer and we cuddled and chat about regular topics (i knew quite abit bout her life) until she almost slept then i left.

Overall, my experience transcends the PSE experience. I am sure everyone will have the best time finding her. But for me, its already FwB mode. I will rtf for sure as i promised her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1