The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-01-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysunset View Post
yeah, white if i remember correctly.
Tbh, how nice the look/body if they gonna wear shorts and limit your mouth to hit their body, the whole sensual experience instantly drops. unfortunately SIMPS are their target customers and its growing.
Old 28-01-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Seams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried her?

https://sgbeautycastle-7.com/aurora-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

Thinking of booking. TIA!
Old 28-01-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball754 View Post
Wah sian angel not free.. any decent massage with zhut zhut can recommend this poor bro :”)
maybe 7 princess ?
Old 28-01-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humsum View Post
She quite arrogant maybe because of her boobs big, service wise normal not special or much.
Once you add her weechat you have visit her by 1 week or else she will block and delete you.

If you ask me i don't recommend her, maybe other bros out there have their opinion.
Ya lo, I add her on wechat she ask me book asap, then i nvr reply few hours only she send "清理黑名单" wtfffff so fast kena blacklisted
Old 28-01-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
curiousboy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Ya lo, I add her on wechat she ask me book asap, then i nvr reply few hours only she send "清理黑名单" wtfffff so fast kena blacklisted

Agree bro.. but she doesn't block immediately. she will send you so that you will book her.. took her 2 months to fully block me.
I have tried her friend in the same place Dudu. boobs really big and natural. However, do not take off everything. only pull up her top and pull out her boobs with her bra intact.

went twice to visit dudu.. price is expensive with very minimal action. 2nd visit, in and out in 30 min.. i realised it's 150 for 30 min and too expensive, i choose not to RTM. but if you want to play with very big boobs then you can try. other than that, totally not worth.

Btw kaka and dudu are 2wo. the photos they post on WeChat are not them.
Old 28-01-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousboy2 View Post
Agree bro.. but she doesn't block immediately. she will send you so that you will book her.. took her 2 months to fully block me.
I have tried her friend in the same place Dudu. boobs really big and natural. However, do not take off everything. only pull up her top and pull out her boobs with her bra intact.

went twice to visit dudu.. price is expensive with very minimal action. 2nd visit, in and out in 30 min.. i realised it's 150 for 30 min and too expensive, i choose not to RTM. but if you want to play with very big boobs then you can try. other than that, totally not worth.

Both are baby elephants/hippos?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-01-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Well known ML in Area B kept pushing back appt time which was booked days earlier.

Told her she might as well cancel. Her other customer coming late can't make me wait.

Don't think people really understand time management and punctuality.
Old 28-01-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
You reply or not also she will blacklist, service really is nothing much. Big boob only can't really play much too expect touch lo

I won't go again for me
Old 28-01-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Had been fking too much or massage with bbbj too much. So wanted to change taste and get some proper massage. Settled on Rayna.

Apartment wise nothing new to me as I went there before for another ML. The concept might amaze some bros here.

First look not bad. She wore one long piece black dress length till knee. But fine with me because my aim is proper massage.

Showered alone and lie on back. Told her to tackle neck and leg. She really spend effort on the neck for 30min. Till now I still pain. Sour pain. Could be good thing, will only know in the next few days if her massage is effective.

After massage, she went to wash hands and start to tickle me. I tot yet another normal girl. Suddenly I felt her mountain. This one no joke. Can feel the soft hump and her nipple. Maybe I long time never get this type of service but the feeling very shiok. I think she know how to position her mountain at my body curve to increase the sensation.

Then flipped around and saw her body. Really slim with C cups. Good figure plus above avg face. Suddenly we start to cuddle and become very passionate. Kiss each other all over the face lip chest breast, then she turn diagonally and I seized the chance one hand cup her breast the other hand pull her undies to form gstring shape. No rejection so far. She must be in the mood.

We continue to cuddle and smooch each other. I think she also very horny at this moment, then started to slide upwards towards my face and push me to her breast while she grind my cock and do fake love.

The rest of details I will leave it out. It went further but no FJ in case some bros wondering.

I think we can connect, hence the extra stuff other than simple massage and HJ. But as always, YMMV! Again, YMMV. Don’t forCR her or expect the same treatment as my FR.
Totally agreed with your description. It's freaking enjoyable and confirm RTM. Comparable to RV Anna. Accommodative to request too.
Old 28-01-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
healtheworld1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhealtheworld1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/amber-massage/

anyone tried? saw a few reviews on amber but not sure if it's the same person
Old 28-01-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/kaka-massage/

Need some advice on this F cup ML!! Usually cover face one means rabak + bait and switch... An honest FR on this ML would be nice especially when the reviews all seemed engineered...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humsum View Post
She quite arrogant maybe because of her boobs big, service wise normal not special or much.
Once you add her weechat you have visit her by 1 week or else she will block and delete you.

If you ask me i don't recommend her, maybe other bros out there have their opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mywayamway View Post
This is the famous Alice & her sister Eva.used to be in Chinatown blk 51 havelock , both F cup. service depend on their mood. In good mood, extremely sensual & nice. !!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousboy2 View Post

Agree that they are 2 farking arrogant tities.
Here are the photo of them both, you are farking welcum

https://ibb.co/wyJ68R7

Old 28-01-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post
Agree that they are 2 farking arrogant tities.
Here are the photo of them both, you are farking welcum

https://ibb.co/wyJ68R7

Wah thank you sir for your incredible service to the cause Looks wise not bad ah but the body knn like chubby only! Fat with big tits is like skinny guys with abs
Old 28-01-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

sry i dont usually post, but is there anyone that can make a booking on my behalf with xue er or angel?
i visited ml recently and was added in to database but both of them say they cant find any records of my number. but if anyone can advise any alternatives to these 2 failsafe girls will be great too
Old 29-01-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by healtheworld1 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/amber-massage/

anyone tried? saw a few reviews on amber but not sure if it's the same person
Don't waste your time and money...
Old 29-01-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
maybe 7 princess ?
Massage is good but he want Zhut which might not be possible.
She can be quite restrictive on this.
Not for all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1