The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Coco, dudu, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-07-2022, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Likewise for me, thus I still go back to my regulars.
slg menu is looking boring as hell
Old 31-07-2022, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
slg menu is looking boring as hell
Got other menu to intro?
Old 31-07-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
. It’s my problem, not her’s 😂😂😂
ROFL...Thanks bro for adding a good serving of laughter to my morning kopi o.
Old 31-07-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
If one have mainly stellar record in database, 1 negative untrue record unlikely to cause much dmg.
From the girls' feedback, I know of one bad entry in my records.

Years ago, I booked a FL who turned out to be a total dead fish in bed. Feeling totally turned off, I dismounted in mid fuck, washed, dressed, and left in a huff. Yet I paid the full fare. Later she put in a negative remark that I'm a fussy and problematic customer.

I must admit, for a few weeks after that, I did have slight issues in booking. But mostly, as you described, most FLs/MLs will overlook. Some of my regulars then even texted me to ask me what happened. Lol.
Old 31-07-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha then must go and support her more frequently mah. seem like she very dry recently, need more bros support.
Yes she is a nice girl, but unfortunately, there's nothing about her I want more of after my second visit.

Some girls have that charm and exuberance which linger in your heart and mind, and makes you wonder, speculate and retain interest. Others have sexy curves and generous womanly flesh that wet dreams are made of. Yet others possess sensual skills that your body yearns for.

She, like many of the SN MLs, doesn't have any of the above in sufficient amounts. It's like hitting a cul-de-sac. There's really nothing I want further.
Old 31-07-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For discussion:

What would you do, if one of the MLs wrote a negative customer review on you that you know to be an utter lie?
Got one old bird ML tell me before, some of the negative reviews always come from a handful of MLs. She say after a while will know how to differentiate it. These are likely the Dinosaurs that people reject them at the door and they put the negative review out of spite.
But for new MLs who may not know how to differentiate it, then ya, may cause inconvenience if trying to book them.

But overall I think like what the rest said, if have multiple good ones, unlikely a bad review will cause much damage in the long run.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 31-07-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Years ago, I booked a FL who turned out to be a total dead fish in bed. Feeling totally turned off, I dismounted in mid fuck, washed, dressed, and left in a huff. Yet I paid the full fare. Later she put in a negative remark that I'm a fussy and problematic customer.

I must admit, for a few weeks after that, I did have slight issues in booking. But mostly, as you described, most FLs/MLs will overlook. Some of my regulars then even texted me to ask me what happened. Lol.
this FL damn fucked up la. you paid full price and left early still kena bad review.
Old 31-07-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3575 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Got one old bird ML tell me before, some of the negative reviews always come from a handful of MLs. She say after a while will know how to differentiate it. These are likely the Dinosaurs that people reject them at the door and they put the negative review out of spite.
But for new MLs who may not know how to differentiate it, then ya, may cause inconvenience if trying to book them.

But overall I think like what the rest said, if have multiple good ones, unlikely a bad review will cause much damage in the long run.
These are great stories. MLs also have review reading skills to separate the genuine and fake/biased, just as we have to do our dd in this forum.
Old 31-07-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
this FL damn fucked up la. you paid full price and left early still kena bad review.
Coming from KopiO叔叔 , 听听就好 XD

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 31-07-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 18
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Not sure isit I too long nv chiong msg the ml all like no reply me
I face same problem too ytd...but no harm trying again. sometimes try next day/few days later, they reply.
Old 31-07-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4402 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Not sure isit I too long nv chiong msg the ml all like no reply me
That's why I prefer to get their WC and book them directly there when I want to RTM.
Old 31-07-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Recon3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Tried her today, very nice young lady, good massage and very chatty with a strong work ethic, serviced me right down to the last minute even when i was preparing to put on my clothes and was getting ready to go. Will write a MR for her soon when i have the time.
Does she go FN or SN?
Old 31-07-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Recently visited her upon seeing others MR.
A very nice lady. Immediately gives a long hug when you enter. Offers you a drink as well. Another hug before you leave.

Looks: petite and cute. similar to photos. Early 20s look.
Location: Condo along GL. Not near MRT. Clean place and comfortable
Body: quite petite but not those super skinny kind
Boobs: standard B and very smooth.
Massage: not hard enough for me as I’m big. But she tries her best with her body weight. She even offers a proper head massage after the HJ as I requested. The head massage was good. I got to lay on her lap lol.
Sensual: better than a lot of the other ML I experienced. There’s a part when I sat facing her and massage each other.
Roaming: 4g. Anything outside the panty
Duration: i told her I might not survive for long due to her being so sensual. She said no worries let’s take it slow. After head massage and left the place is 55mins for me.
Rtm: very likely. Previous experience with other MLs weren’t good and she made me feel special.
Old 31-07-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1943 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

Good sia, turn crisis into opportunity

Actually i don't really care because the good reviews on my number far outnumber the 1 bad review lol. But i'm just tempted and undecided on whether to expose this lowlife or not haha.
Yeah she was quite a feisty one, so she got more interested why I got those feedback and decided to accept my booking...

Expose lah

Zara
Old 31-07-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Your regulars check your records regularly? Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1