The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-07-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Recently visited her upon seeing others MR.
A very nice lady. Immediately gives a long hug when you enter. Offers you a drink as well. Another hug before you leave.

Looks: petite and cute. similar to photos. Early 20s look.
Location: Condo along GL. Not near MRT. Clean place and comfortable
Body: quite petite but not those super skinny kind
Boobs: standard B and very smooth.
Massage: not hard enough for me as I’m big. But she tries her best with her body weight. She even offers a proper head massage after the HJ as I requested. The head massage was good. I got to lay on her lap lol.
Sensual: better than a lot of the other ML I experienced. There’s a part when I sat facing her and massage each other.
Roaming: 4g. Anything outside the panty
Duration: i told her I might not survive for long due to her being so sensual. She said no worries let’s take it slow. After head massage and left the place is 55mins for me.
Rtm: very likely. Previous experience with other MLs weren’t good and she made me feel special.
Agreed! Gfe gaogao but plain vanilla service.
Syt too, she told me she born in 1999.
Old 31-07-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Agreed! Gfe gaogao but plain vanilla service.
Syt too, she told me she born in 1999.
The age part felt real to me. She was sincere enough to initiate helping me add my number to their database. She said I didn’t have a record there but felt I’m not new to this. I told her I didn’t ask anyone to add in for me.
Old 31-07-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Your regulars check your records regularly? Lol
Haha i also thinking same thing
Regular why will even check records
Old 31-07-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Haha i also thinking same thing
Regular why will even check records
That's after I asked a few to help me check. My bad, it's been a few years, details hazy.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 31-07-2022 at 07:32 PM.
Old 31-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Anyone can advice me what’s the different in mix masseuse (local) and (mix) in SLG?
Old 31-07-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Littleeugene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yang-zi-massage/

I recommend this whom ever wanna tried Grasp Root.
Massage skill really can compare with traditional one.
Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10 for me like abit baby fat
Boobs : 9/10 standard C and very smooth
Massage :9/10 looking for Authentic Juagen she is my second choice, step back and massage definitely fit In the position.
RTM : cfm

But next time I wanna try BBBJ then Juagen. I think 是一个不错的体验
Old 31-07-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

Sad sad sad…. even with the COVJD situation stabilized, international visitors are coming in to Singapore now but there are still very limited new girls coming in from PRC…

Most of the FRs Sharad here so far are on a few SN MLs, with limited service. We are all paying more and getting less…how to RTM… don’t say ending the session in 55 mins, let me extend stay also no use…

😭😭😭 Sorry bros just to air my sadness….
Old 31-07-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Sad sad sad…. even with the COVJD situation stabilized, international visitors are coming in to Singapore now but there are still very limited new girls coming in from PRC…

Most of the FRs Sharad here so far are on a few SN MLs, with limited service. We are all paying more and getting less…how to RTM… don’t say ending the session in 55 mins, let me extend stay also no use…

If u are looking for ah tiong. The situation will not improve till PRC visitors can come in.
If u are not picky about nationalities Siam bu are abundant liao. Let u in on a secret some of the whores in FL1 can maseage well also.
Old 31-07-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Anyone can advice me what’s the different in mix masseuse (local) and (mix) in SLG?
local usually means the ml is sg PR/citizen already. also means here for long time.

mix usually is here for short term. maybe can come back for future stints if they manage to avoid getting into trouble.
Old 31-07-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for lollo (https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/)

After not getting any response from ML for 2 week, lollo is the first to reply me. location is ok with bus, but not near MRT. When open door, a syt pulled me in and gave me a hug. sure won't reject look. she stay alone so no need fear share toilet or bang into other bros. she is a playful type and has a cute voice and aura to her, make you ponder "how nice if she is your gf".

Looks: discount pic by 10% since her looks is more to cute type rather than the sharp chin by mtxx app. personally I feel she look better in real (my type, i like cute syt) claim to be 23 (1999) and she does look like it too
Boobs: probably B? not for boobs lover
Massage: very soft, even when she try to use elbow and body weight. but thats not the main point of the visit. head massage given after HJ.
Sensual: can tell shes still very inexperience with cat bath, at some point it felt like scratching rather than sensual she like to play with balls (luckily never slap my balls) and is a good tease overall. hj was nice, will continue to milk you after you end to squeeze every last drop out.
Voice:very tehhh. when she try to flirt in English, got Japanese cute girl accent
GFE: gao gao +1

Overall the session was enjoyable if you like to spend time with syt. but if looking for big boob/killer bod or hard massage, please think twice.

Rtm: maybe, but would like to try other good one that bros recommend here first.
Old 31-07-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Recent in telegram grp on anonymous poll vote services/behavior important to client.
Top 3
  1. 不赶时间不看手机
  2. 态度好,全程保持微笑
  3. 舌吻很久
some other selection includes, AR, BBBJ, DATY, Catbath, shower tgt, simulated sex.
Old 31-07-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post

Part of the reason is that WP are getting more expensive for them and also their vaccincation status.
I know of some who don't like the idea of vaccination thus at this moment no chance to come in until there is no vaccination need like before.
This one I don't need to let you in. Just sharing. LOL
Old 31-07-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedonij View Post
https://isyou-8.com/model/lily-3283/

Recently posted about this ML in another thread, thought maybe I’ll share here as well. Not her OKT or supporter or whatever. You are free to call me stupid or carrot whatever. Doesn’t matter to me.

Lily has been my go to SYT for massage (I have a few to rotate between). She is in a SPA but the room is quite big. She gives a good hard massage and the sensual part islike your ex gf teasing and turning you on. She doesn’t cut corners despite me returning a few times and her work ethic is admirable. She kinda reminds me of Ai Ni. But my time with Ai Ni was too short.

Well, Lily is like reliving those poly days. Cuz she actually looks much prettier in picture and to me, she is a legit SYT. Her body, is similar to Ai Ni as well.

if you are looking for a SYT to give u a decent massage and have some GFE, she won’t disappoint.
thanks for this accurate FR, upz you as I had a good time with her
Old 01-08-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Luckyboiiii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my FR for Mu Zi.

I felt like I have met my dream girl today, overall service 10/10
Looks is definitely pretty enough for my standard, got the euro/Chinese mixed blood feel. She definitely gives off the demure/elegant vibes which is a rare find among the ML here.

What a hidden gem I have uncovered. Think I am alrdy under her spell and will rtm. I wanna have her all to myself

Fellow bros will have to experience for yourself once in a lifetime experience, better don’t miss it.
Old 01-08-2022, 12:28 AM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
thanks for this accurate FR, upz you as I had a good time with her
Thanks for the validation bro. For that 1 hour can pretend like she’s actually your gf and she plays the part pretty well. Hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1