The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-11-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 4
Sodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Don’t look like the photo at all. Can understand it is for privacy reasons.
Looks passable and don’t look sweet to me.
Super vanilla. This and that cannot. Maybe because I don’t look like Andy Lau. Lastly, she asked questions that you know what she is looking out for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nan-xing-massage/

Just a quick qn… Is Nan xing a syt . Thank you
Old 28-11-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
Super vanilla. This and that cannot. Maybe because I don’t look like Andy Lau. Lastly, she asked questions that you know what she is looking out for.
Thx bro… I shall skip
Old 28-11-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
konys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
I thinkbecause you mentioned other services off menu lols haha
Guy's are guys, can't stand other bros get more stuff and zap them, seriously what's the issue. Isn't this like an open sharing community
Old 28-11-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0nH0n View Post
Location accessible for foot soldiers?
Not sure if her location change not the last was need take bus lor no mrt station nearby
Old 28-11-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Visited https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-wan-zi-massage/

( Click to show/hide )

Looks: i believe she was without make up. look abit haggard/tired. pics in advert resembles her but likely when she was younger. petite and cute in her own way

Body: her age shows with her body. definitely not for boob lover

Massage: decent enough. slightly knows what she's doing, uses moisturizing lotion during the massage on the back. strips to panties from the start. leaving her seamless panties on

Sensual: very vanilla, cant tune nips so cant expect to zhut, manage abit of 4g roam

Overall, nice personality but lacking in sensual areas. has to score better in the looks/body department for me to want to rtm a vanilla like herself.

saw her roommate when i was leaving. all i can say is you have to be quite heavy flavored to attempt
Thanks for the MR bro.

The damage stated on the website is $120/One Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/60 Mins. Did you get your 2x HJ or bluff people one?
Old 28-11-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/chun-xia-massage/

if im not wrong should be her. all i can say is advert photo has had alot of work done to it.
MR for Chun Xia

As mentioned by bro, looks different from photos but passable
A+/B
Limited playability, confirmed SN
Ear digging is good though
RTM: no
Old 28-11-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
She is isted in slg as Anna and operates from hotel. Some bro mentioned about her before for setting a new high price for her hj but I believe the menu has been updated. Can do a search in this thread. Do share your MR
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-anna/
Was a regular for Anna when her rates were much cheaper. 110/60/1 instead of 150/45/1

Location is the famous hotel, cleanliness is passable. Sometimes need to register but normally she will wait downstairs for me.
Looks is passable with A/B cup.
Her AR and BBBJ was superb, with hot and cold water treatment.
Back then her playability was maxed. Edging, 4G roaming, zhut zhut, frenching. Now playability is limited although still FN.

Won't RTM again because price increased, menu reduced, and bad location.
Old 29-11-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by konys View Post
Guy's are guys, can't stand other bros get more stuff and zap them, seriously what's the issue. Isn't this like an open sharing community
I didn't zap you. but is a unspoken rule to share/comment only what is offered, others just keep it behind closed doors.
Your account is not new and probably have seen this practise being shared.
Then again, is your account. You post what you like
Old 29-11-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
Maihiam is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Sure, it's not always money, sometimes it's just the feeling. My point is the same as yours too, any ML can be upped and IS being upped by a customer.

But alot of money does the trick more often than not.

I have upped some ML without extra payment caz somehow just click.. Right feeling, right time.

Have also upped some by paying market rate, and also some by over paying...
I agree haha. Target locked and tomorrow going RTM and see vibes.

End of day we are all 过客 so I prefer it to be transactional - easier for the brain and heart.
Old 29-11-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiam View Post
I agree haha. Target locked and tomorrow going RTM and see vibes.

End of day we are all 过客 so I prefer it to be transactional - easier for the brain and heart.
Who is the lucky ml ?haha
Old 29-11-2022, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLoong View Post
MR for Chun Xia

As mentioned by bro, looks different from photos but passable
A+/B
Limited playability, confirmed SN
Ear digging is good though
RTM: no
Erm don't think u got the right person
If nv visit don't anyhow 'write' MR
A+/B?
Old 29-11-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
What kind of questions does this Nan Xing asks? This seems like a good controversial topic for the day. Lol
Old 29-11-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLoong View Post
Was a regular for Anna when her rates were much cheaper. 110/60/1 instead of 150/45/1

Location is the famous hotel, cleanliness is passable. Sometimes need to register but normally she will wait downstairs for me.
Looks is passable with A/B cup.
Her AR and BBBJ was superb, with hot and cold water treatment.
Back then her playability was maxed. Edging, 4G roaming, zhut zhut, frenching. Now playability is limited although still FN.

Won't RTM again because price increased, menu reduced, and bad location.

Ya, what happened to this Anna? What crazy price is that?
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-anna/

I also visited her occasionally before at $110. I admit she has very good bbbj-cim and full on playability skills, BUT she herself knew of her own price point. She knew herself that she isn't young (30s), has very ordinary looks, stays in that infamous MW hotel, and she wasn't a "fresh arrival" ML that could charge higher because she's been here for a few years already.

So I really cannot understand what's this premium 150/45mins one hj nonsense. She certainly does not belong in this category. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Hopefully it's a mistake. Her WKs should inform her asap.

Apologies if I have offended her supporters, but you also know the above is true. In fact, a few months back I actually wrote a FR recommending her for her impressive oral skills at 110. But now at this new rate, I won't I'm afraid.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 29-11-2022 at 08:38 AM.
Old 29-11-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by konys View Post
As some bros have mentioned very likely it’s the way you had written your MR. I did not zap you but when I first read your MR it did make me go back to her ad to see what other new services she is not providing that I’m missing on.
It’s less so about getting more stuff, how would you know if the stuff you got is really more than other bros? More likely there are others who got the same or more but why has it been that they had not openly talked about it and MRs for her are pretty low in general? Could it be they are just keeping the gem and good stuff for themselves?
Yes this is an open sharing community but from the past incidents you should have already learnt that being open is one thing there will always be rules to the game you need to adhere to. By reading your MR people can literally misunderstand what you are referring to (or maybe that’s what you meant) and those in the bedroom private conversations and transactions should not be leaked out, unless you verify with the ML she is keen to put it on menu and let everyone know.
Old 29-11-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
heard is shuang shuang, may be wrong thou.
isn't shuang shuang at handicap toilet place? as i've visited shuangshuang before and can confirm that it was not shuangshuang that i saw that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Thanks for the MR bro.
The damage stated on the website is $120/One Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/60 Mins. Did you get your 2x HJ or bluff people one?
only 1x but i just went to shower and leave after release so can't confirm if 2x is offered. i dont have the habit of staying to talk cock with them after. tend to finish business, shower dress up and go.
unless ml offer to continue massage, i dont ask for it. recently RTC Sherry is an example. after showering, she offered to continue massage as still had 10mins+ remaining.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1