The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Coco, dudu, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya both fully clothed! But at least Arissa has the most wonderful talented hands that can do edging for as long as i like, plus she wears clothes loose enough to roam inside. Ki Ki is just fully clothed, lol.

Good that the younger ones don't shortchange this and strip to panties... even the youngest of the bunch, Anyi does it.

Freedom!!!! No more ah_boii cyberbullying anymore! Woohooooo...
For Ki Ki, manage to roam her breast under her clothing. Can also lift up the skirt and squeeze her butt.

You silent for the rest of ML. I assume the rest of ML can be SN..

Will try Love next if i can get the slot
Old 14-12-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SLG SN Vanilla FR Collective

Zora (25-26yo, petite, slim, busty, elegant, beautiful gym babe)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/zora-massage/

Angel Baby (28-29yo, shy lady, nice looks, slim, busty OL)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/

W (26-27yo, quite pretty, tall, athletic body)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

Kiki (33-35yo, pretty, busty, matured KTV type hostess)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

Love (25-26yo, hot, very pretty, slim, young KTV type upstart or clubbing girl)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/

Xiao Xiao (26-27yo, youthful, happy, xmm)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

Ke Er (About 30-31yo, ok looking, next door neighbour's wife type)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ke-er-massage/

Arissa (35-36yo, pretty, elegant, slim lady)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/arissa-massage/

Ke Ying (26-27yo sweet, slim, your GF's BFF lol)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ke-ying-massage/

Enjoy!
Must say that you are very good in probing or estimating their age.

I find Ki Ki mature but did not ask about her age

So I know Arissa is the oldest in terms of age in your FR. Follow by Ki Ki
Old 14-12-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Must say that you are very good in probing or estimating their age.

I find Ki Ki mature but did not ask about her age

So I know Arissa is the oldest in terms of age in your FR. Follow by Ki Ki
Actually I think his age estimation are mostly under

Probably give face to the MLs
Old 14-12-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Caveat: First off, I am not the biggest fan of SN vanilla MLs, especially those who just sit there with clothes on, pumping my dick up and down indifferently and still think they deserve all the money. But I will give credit to those with good working attitude, and even more to those who provide genuine proactive interaction. ….

Thanks for sharing! Feel like visiting Love now..never get to see her when I visit her flat mate.

Last edited by Javabeans; 14-12-2022 at 07:45 PM.
Old 14-12-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 11
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Caveat: First off, I am not the biggest fan of SN vanilla MLs, especially those who just sit there with clothes on, pumping my dick up and down indifferently and still think they deserve all the money. But I will give credit to those with good working attitude, and even more to those who provide genuine proactive interaction.

……

Enjoy!
Thanks for the detailed MR! Was very lucky to get a slot with Arissa knowing how busy she can be with her regulars booking her. Only thing is she is nowhere near SN, more like FC as per advertised, Hahaha. But for those who appreciate good massage, no complains whatsoever!

Apart from her and a couple of others, its so difficult to get a booking from anyone else these days... even on weekdays!

Last edited by Javabeans; 14-12-2022 at 07:47 PM.
Old 14-12-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39720 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
The ML I went to told me say like some time back I have one record of flying aeroplane which is like I didn't even know about slg MLS since I only went parlor. Somehow they got record or something...so yeah is quite weird
Some MLs will faulty write bad remarks abt u if u shown unhappy bad remark on her svc / rejected on the spot abt her look or anything tat can be unfound of
Old 14-12-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39720 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Read China jobless rate high up 20%
Even now slowly open up many can't find job even youngsters
May see n hope more good stocks arriving
Old 14-12-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

commando FR for one of the three recently listed thai girls offering BBBJ+CIM at $110.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ki-ki-massage/

baby elephant. provides a short inexperienced 15 minute massage. is fully nude all the way but with a tummy and kinda saggy c-cups. if you can get over the looks, the sensual might be satisfying as everything is on the table except DFK and FJ.

came in her mouth. showered and left at the 43 minute mark.

RTM: No. I might need to wash my eyes out after this. Likely that the other 2 thais are also at a similar elephant level. However YMMV if you speak some basic thai.
Old 14-12-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
commando FR for one of the three recently listed thai girls offering BBBJ+CIM at $110.

baby elephant. provides a short inexperienced 15 minute massage. is fully nude all the way but with a tummy and kinda saggy c-cups. if you can get over the looks, the sensual might be satisfying as everything is on the table except DFK and FJ.

RTM: No. I might need to wash my eyes out after this. Likely that the other 2 thais are also at a similar elephant level. However YMMV if you speak some basic thai.
bro, up you for your commando spirit!
Old 14-12-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Quick MR for Xi Xi since I have some time and it’s been quite long since I left a review:

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xi-xi-massage/

Looks: 7/10 (To me she’s def easy on the eye, gets better esp during sensual but think about slightly above average in general)
Body: 9/10 (slim, busty with nice ass that’s proportional to her petite size. Nothing to grumble about for sure, but not sure if boobs are natural - sure feels like it!)
Massage: 7/10 (not here for massage anyway, tries her best but not to the high standards of other massage focused ladies)
Sensual: 9/10 (bbbj was great, knows how to turn it on, looks at you and into your eyes)
Gfe: 9/10 (very mischievous, but willing to cuddle after the deed and lie on the bed together. Also helps to shower before and after, which is an absolute rarity nowadays)

Rtf: probably a yes based on the session alone, but less likely for me because i usually like to try new girls instead. But definitely satisfying session for me. As always, YMMV.

Don’t think Xi Xi needs the MR anyway as she’s fully booked almost daily, except for 6/7pm which is apparently hardest to fill ��

Last edited by ohyeayea123; 14-12-2022 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 14-12-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
MythicalGreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone bros managed to book the AP an yi or she is still being bao-ed?
Old 14-12-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

+14 for ur sacrifice
Old 14-12-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 11
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

+10 for taking the hit for us
Old 14-12-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

RTM: No. I might need to wash my eyes out after this.
Sounds extreme, but u still managed to cum, if its that bad you can still cum? ahhahaha
Old 14-12-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wah.. should have walked over the GL thai houses to thoroughly forget this experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1