The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Coco, dudu, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-12-2022, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlzd View Post
U have soda ctct heard she is back and I have also lost her contact mind sharing thanks bro🙏
Soda back from holiday in Thailand meh
Old 30-12-2022, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1943 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

The rabbit seems to be back here to celebrate the year of the rabbit... still vanilla likely but good to have an additional option in the East.

Zara
Old 30-12-2022, 07:58 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlzd View Post
U have soda ctct heard she is back and I have also lost her contact mind sharing thanks bro🙏
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=867508&page=59

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 30-12-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Soda back from holiday in Thailand meh
Soda from the previous W Wellness?
Old 30-12-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I just came back from overseas after a year. How do I get these ladies to reply me ? I texted nina and LinLin ytd but they never reply me. I’m sure i wasnt blacklisted or anything

Sigh so horny but can’t release
Old 30-12-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The rabbit seems to be back here to celebrate the year of the rabbit... still vanilla likely but good to have an additional option in the East.
Yep came back a couple of days ago with her best friend. Didn't get to see her best friend. Anyone knows who she is? Is she also a returnee ?
Old 30-12-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Lim jiu is her way of overcoming her mood to get over wat she is doing.
So when u tell her the details in future session, of course she wont remember. If u know what i mean
she is totally 2 different person when she is sober & intoxicated
Hmmm, don't really think she has any problem with her chosen career. But who am I to know.

Anyway, I fear she's well and truly deep into being too dependent on the stuff. We discussed this before, and apparently, she tried giving up the juice, but failed. Hopefully she can find her way out of it because being an alcoholic is not a funny affliction.
Old 30-12-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep came back a couple of days ago with her best friend. Didn't get to see her best friend. Anyone knows who she is? Is she also a returnee ?
Ok will check with her if I do visit her.

Zara
Old 30-12-2022, 09:06 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Got soda contact also no use lah.

She is damm difficult to book one. Because her own working timing she is very messy and all....

I only manage to book twice only....after super multiples booking

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-12-2022, 09:19 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

She is damm difficult to book one. Because her own working timing she is very messy and all....

Tried her once...but don't like the feeling of being "raped" by the ass...and the feeling of s*** is coming out...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 30-12-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tried her once...but don't like the feeling of being "raped" by the ass...and the feeling of s*** is coming out...
I get what you mean... I didn't get it from her but some other ML... first time still not too bad. Second time I was having stomach upset and really thought the LS going to come out...

Zara
Old 30-12-2022, 09:43 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Okok bro

Think tomorrow will be tough since she quite hot now.

Will try her next week... today I go find the old girl nicole lol
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-nicole/

This?

HALL OF FAME

Old 30-12-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

Aiyo now so bad meh ??

When i tried her for 1 year during covid 2020 she was still ok....yes she likes to drink all day.....but still sober enough to arrange work schedule all tht

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 30-12-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, I went to find her yesterday. Location/place not good but she is quite fun to be with.

Zara
Old 30-12-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Btw some gossip on soda...

She told me 1 of her customer cheated her 100k on forex trading....one fine day just told her everything lost

Her ex-spa co workers got quite afew like to book hotel room n party with alcohol and drugs

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1