The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Coco, dudu, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-01-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
Sferragamo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by frontdis View Post
She is one of my top ML and had visited her multiple times. Jason's description on her is accurate. Her massage is great and i always leave a happy man.
No doubt she has her supporters. Happy new year to all and enjoy your slim MLs. Signing off for good.

Last edited by Sferragamo; 02-01-2023 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
xanthos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabNuggets View Post
Short MR for Fairy https://sglonelyguy-18.com/fairy-massage/

Location around 5mins from nearest busstop, house clean, lives alone,
SN, Sensual above average. GFE really gaogao, probably the best ive encountered (some ppl might think too much gfe)

**WATCH OUT FOR THE MIDDLE STEP IN THE BATHROOM**
you mean like the sunken shower? machiam like a bathtub
Old 02-01-2023, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
thanks for your honest input still on the fences of things, so appreciated the input for a newbie like me.
Go try out instead of being on the fence.
Part of the fun is the adventure itself.
Old 02-01-2023, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 22
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Thanks bro very hard for me to book girls because i apparently still don't have my number in the database lmao
bro, you should have asked mlx to help with the database. May be when she’s back again

I was curious on what’s written in the database for myself, so I ask mlx. She misunderstand it as I need help with the database. She said she will put in a good comment for me so that it’s easier for me to book a ml. She’s very helpful
Old 02-01-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Bro, I agree with you on below FRs. In fact, Keying & Momo are those very few ladies that stay true to their photos (>95% similarity), but yet get very little exposure here. Both of them gave me very strong GFE feel during the session. Definitely part of my RTM listing.

BTW, think Momo has moved to a more central location right next to MRT station.
Do note Keying is RTC end of this week. Not sure when she stops working.
Old 02-01-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

RTM Dora

As usual nice massage / clean room & bed.
Friendly and chatty.
Nice soft boobs.
MUCH better GFE and treatment.
Important operation at B area good for me.

Ejazz
Old 02-01-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
RTM Dora

As usual nice massage / clean room & bed.
Friendly and chatty.
Nice soft boobs.
MUCH better GFE and treatment.
Important operation at B area good for me.

Ejazz
Been wanting to try Dora but she doesn’t respond to my messages. Other MLS do. I guess it’s just her preference.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
Do note Keying is RTC end of this week. Not sure when she stops working.
wow.. I'm not aware of this. Am trying to verify with her.

Update : It's true.. Keying RTC end of this week. not sure coming back or not.

Last edited by steelaeroplane; 02-01-2023 at 12:40 PM.
Old 02-01-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
wow.. I'm not aware of this. Am trying to verify with her.

Update : It's true.. Keying RTC end of this week. not sure coming back or not.
Really? Maybe can revisit her before she rtc
Old 02-01-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
she literally 搬砖 in the past, don't mess with her strength.
Hahaha yes I also wanna say. I always thought this term is used to describe need to work hard for money but for her is literally 搬砖. She got even post pictures of her in helmet and doing the work. Legit hardworking and down to earth girl.
Old 02-01-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/chen-xi-massage/ Anyone commando on this milf already ? Or I’ll take the bullet.
Old 02-01-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She’s kinda classified as a restrictive vanilla tho..

Just a heads-up for others who think she is a high playability ML lol..
Yes v v vanilla. These days have been spoilt over the years with the heavy flavors I don’t know if I can be 100% satisfied with so many restrictions but will definitely go back to reminisce the old days.
Knew abt her coming back for a while but she may not be coming back as the same operation as she used to be given how hard it is to get a working unit these days. But things may have changed I don’t know, hope it is a good arrangement but definitely going back to support her.

That said 2023 might really go pok gai… too many girls in my RTM list now jialat… they need to pace and not overlap man… XD
Old 02-01-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Donna also!
If only but not possible right?
Anyway I did not manage to get her personal wechat so dunno how she is doing these days, but with her looks and demeanor seriously she can do v well wherever she is. She go Ktv be high end hostess also can make tons of money one…
Old 02-01-2023, 02:50 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
If only but not possible right?
Anyway I did not manage to get her personal wechat so dunno how she is doing these days, but with her looks and demeanor seriously she can do v well wherever she is. She go Ktv be high end hostess also can make tons of money one…
Lol then need money to change liver..go and work ktv and keep drinking

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 02-01-2023, 02:51 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has booked KeYing before...please pm me...thanks

Edit: Got the info I need. Thanks!

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel

Last edited by coolmanspooky; 02-01-2023 at 03:13 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1