The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Ricekrispies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

FR for Dora
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/

English: better than most who say simple English, not fluent but good enough.
Room: Clean, in her apt. Nothing to write home about, but not objectionable
Location is central, discreet, not the easiest without a car
Looks are decent, 7/10. Cute GND vibe.
Body: Curvy, at least Cs (if not Ds), and natural. Very very soft, ass is nice and soft too.
Massage: I asked for a more sensual one, so can't say how good she is with the harder ones. Sensual one is 8/10.
Roaming: Topless, no bra. Panties remain, but you can roam around.
Ending: Her 69 HJ is lovely, especially if you're an ass lover
Overall: 8/10, she offers whatever she says she'll do on the site. Would RTM
Old 29-11-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/cheryl-massage/ This Cheryl? Yeah the photos dont lie. She doens''t like it when people touch her nipples though, not because she's bad service or whatever but because her nipples are really that sensitive lol.
Ya, I read, know about that. She is ok with touching her breasts. I think she has slim down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
I tried her once and been thinking of trying her again. She jerked me off first before doing nuru…good decision on her part or I would not have been able to control myself during the nuru itself. She made me cum a second time using her tits…I came so hard that it hit her in the face. I apologised for it but she gamely said it was ok. Damn…I need to visit her again.
Ya she has that rtm feel but end of it, it still commercial. Good or bad depending on oneself.

You take 90 min to have two shots?
Old 29-11-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Ya she has that rtm feel but end of it, it still commercial. Good or bad depending on oneself.

You take 90 min to have two shots?
Nope, 60. I was that horny at that time.
Old 29-11-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Limpeh555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
I tried her once and been thinking of trying her again. She jerked me off first before doing nuru…good decision on her part or I would not have been able to control myself during the nuru itself. She made me cum a second time using her tits…I came so hard that it hit her in the face. I apologised for it but she gamely said it was ok. Damn…I need to visit her again.
Did you request for a titfuck or did she auto do for you?
Old 29-11-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limpeh555 View Post
Did you request for a titfuck or did she auto do for you?
It was auto, bro…I was assuming it was part of the nuru package.
Old 01-12-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
spaking341 is Cool - loads of Potential

I was pinging a couple of girls from Sgbeautycastles to plan meeting when I am in Singapore next week. Couple of them gave the same address in Balestier Road which seemed a bit odd to me. Should I be concerned or can someone clarify this is valid? Both of them have good reviews and recent ones.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
fjallaone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfjallaone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jo-jo-massage/

JoJo.

Arranged to meet at 3:45pm. Upon arrival at Balastier area, no sound no picture. Another 10mins later asked to wait another 15mins. Can also see 2 other person hanging around the location. Very obvious waiting for the same ML. After that asked me to go lim kopi, say need another 30mins. Nabei! Since already travel down and also heavy rain and adding on the fact that she has multiple good reviews, I decided to wait it out. 5pm then ask me to go in.

Which was then I found out whatever that was advertised was bullshit! Shower come out to Start of HJ was about 5mins. What teasing, B2B all nonsense advertised all don't have.

$130 for a sloppy HJ. Please support other NURU ladies out there. There are way better ones. Skip this one.
Old 01-12-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaking341 View Post
I was pinging a couple of girls from Sgbeautycastles to plan meeting when I am in Singapore next week. Couple of them gave the same address in Balestier Road which seemed a bit odd to me. Should I be concerned or can someone clarify this is valid? Both of them have good reviews and recent ones.
Depends. Who are these two?

They could be from same spa.
Or maybe different spas in same building, so same street address (like Rocca) but differing unit numbers. Many of us visited two MLs from same shop, possibly you did so too!
Old 01-12-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

They were from the Viet girls section, and I found out that the address is a hotel. Now it makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Depends. Who are these two?

They could be from same spa.
Or maybe different spas in same building, so same street address (like Rocca) but differing unit numbers. Many of us visited two MLs from same shop, possibly you did so too!
Old 01-12-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaking341 View Post
They won't give you the exact location, instead they will give you some place nearby and when you reach the given location, they will give you some instruction to follow to reach their actual location.

example: given location: 285 balestier rd
actual is 280 balestier rd, which is directly opposite.

You need to have some navigation skill.
Old 03-12-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Ok, thanks for the info bro. Will keep that in mind, and plan to be ahead of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002nabe View Post
They won't give you the exact location, instead they will give you some place nearby and when you reach the given location, they will give you some instruction to follow to reach their actual location.

example: given location: 285 balestier rd
actual is 280 balestier rd, which is directly opposite.

You need to have some navigation skill.
Old 09-12-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 10
samtoy123 is one of the Best!samtoy123 is one of the Best!samtoy123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjallaone View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jo-jo-massage/

JoJo.

Arranged to meet at 3:45pm. Upon arrival at Balastier area, no sound no picture. Another 10mins later asked to wait another 15mins. Can also see 2 other person hanging around the location. Very obvious waiting for the same ML. After that asked me to go lim kopi, say need another 30mins. Nabei! Since already travel down and also heavy rain and adding on the fact that she has multiple good reviews, I decided to wait it out. 5pm then ask me to go in.

Which was then I found out whatever that was advertised was bullshit! Shower come out to Start of HJ was about 5mins. What teasing, B2B all nonsense advertised all don't have.

$130 for a sloppy HJ. Please support other NURU ladies out there. There are way better ones. Skip this one.
Bro. Hate to brake the news to you. But this ML has a history of bad reviews, even from me. She's the same one from SG BeautyCastle as well. Short Hair, but tall.

I always remember her saying i was fat and didn't have the looks. KNN
Old 11-12-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 0
alky0609 is a glorious beacon of lightalky0609 is a glorious beacon of lightalky0609 is a glorious beacon of lightalky0609 is a glorious beacon of lightalky0609 is a glorious beacon of lightalky0609 is a glorious beacon of light

So far from sgbeauty, i only xiao qing and yao tao meets the mark for me. good gfe and amazing service and not time keeper.
Speaks a little basic english.

most of the rest are genuinely disappointments.
Old 17-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alky0609 View Post
So far from sgbeauty, i only xiao qing and yao tao meets the mark for me. good gfe and amazing service and not time keeper.
Speaks a little basic english.

most of the rest are genuinely disappointments.
sgbeauty is largely a bear-trap bro. Most rothers are disappointed at the service quality there. Been out of the scene for a while but still have my regulars from sglonely and they tend to be far more reliable. Just sharing my 2 cents.
Old 18-12-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
Oralcummer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcummer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
sgbeauty is largely a bear-trap bro. Most rothers are disappointed at the service quality there. Been out of the scene for a while but still have my regulars from sglonely and they tend to be far more reliable. Just sharing my 2 cents.
Can you share the link to sglonely please ? I cannot seem to find or access it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1