The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
HornyGDragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
TCSS thread "My favourite FJ girls"

We should start our own thread here. Some OKTs really like to wipe out bad FRs in F2 Dome 2, and it would be good if we can consolidate our FRs, good and bad, in a dedicated thread here.

Let me repost what I wrote up for earlier so this can maybe be used as a template:

Stable: Bonker room
Girl: S.H.E Ella
Visited on:1st week of Sep 2014

Link to Ella: http://samsforum.online/showthr...436&highlight=

FR:
Ella was a cute mature women, no commercial feel, figure wise pencil slim, nice essential curves with attractive natural C Cup, fair smooth body complexion, remind me of Fate body, too bad, her face was not my type. service wise she does everything slow and steady.

shower was SOP, talk a lot on current Singaporean customers, her life back in her country and so on. I was surprised that we hit it off well that we french & caressed each other like lovers on bed, she also did a sensuous AR for me. BBBJ with deep throat skill not bad, I'm not a BBBJ man, I don't even mind girl do not provided this services. For some reason, she was so damn nice to me, she allowed me to anything on her without any complain and always smile, lick, kiss, paint, finger. Both of us was so high that almost forget to cap before entering her base. She was game for any position that you name it, she aimed to please. Her ass was great for doggie, Ella was those girl cum easily, she cum not less than 5 times when we are making love.

Selina and Hebe was in the living room playing iPad when I'm leaving, they look not bad as well. Ella is going back in less than a week due to personal reason.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
HornyGDragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite FJ girls"

Link to Fala: http://samsforum.online/showthr...075&highlight=

Fala really look like Hong Kong actress 陈法拉, short hair. 90% like pic. Her facial complexion is ok neither very fair nor very tanned, with light make up. At 1.65 m tall, she is rather pencil slim. Personally think she can put on weight like 5 kg and her figure will look prefect. Her face complexion is ok. Fala has a pair of natural A cup Boobs with a light brown eraser nipples. Not for boob lovers.

We chit chatted alot during the bath. She performed sensual body to body soapy rub against my frontal body. Felt great when her nipples brushed against my body. Loved the tender and caring way she soaped and washed my manhood. Her every touch sent shivers down my dick hehe. Whenever our eyes met, we exchanged some kisses.

She quite shy type which very limited experience in this industry. However. I took initiative to kiss her lips and soon we locked lips and frenched passionately. She cat bath me from my neck to nipples, tummy, thighs and balls. Her tongue is soft and agile. During the cat bath she used her tender fingers to rum against my sensitive regions to arouse, This girl love to French. It was very natural and spontaneous. She seems to know what I want. It was a very sensual, gentle, passionate type of frenching with lots of tongue fight. I felt like as if I'm frenching my lover. BBBJ skill was alright, lots of afford put in, deep throated with lots of saliva stimulating my dick with slurp slurp sound. Saw saliva dripping down my shaft. Alternated with ball sucking action.

Her pussy was nice, even look better than Kelly, Pussy hair was like baby's hair. Her pussy was so reddish and pinkish, I can't resist and help myself by unleashing my tongue into her love hole. It started to wet after few licks, She loved to be painted, remind me of Annie sister Tina, Her eyes rolled up and her face was blushed. What a sight to behold (I also did a Hornydargon speical on her and she love it) Seems like she enjoying my tongue. She's very sensitive to my licks on her body as she felt ticklish. I loved to see the way she reacted when I licked all over her body. Her sensitive regions are knee caps, arm pits, neck and ears. She told me she want my dick in her and so we proceed to our love making section.

It was a mind blowing and steamy hot love making session, I entered her love hole in missionary. We frenched profusely while I pumped her. Her hands were playing with my nipples and caressing my body. Simply loved her every tender touch. I licked her neck and ears and she moaned sexily and the expression was quite priceless. Love hole was the tightest I ever encounter, knew I couldn't last any longer and unloaded all my sperms. Ahhh! Shiok!

We have lots of topics to chit chat. Very friendly, very chatty and good attitude girl. Downside was the location, currently abit dirty, she don't really moan so u not sure u hit the right spot however her expression can tell and boobs a little too small for me. Upside was She really look at 陈法拉, no joke. Nice pussy with girl with good attitude. This one painter cannot miss!

Bro can buy her food and help her too buy some food before visit her. She's very blur type and also help her to find a new place stay because I told her the place she stay was really bad if she's looking for repeat customer and it was at area C.
Her phone never stop rang and message kept cumming, so ask her to created a wechat account, PM me if u need her wechat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1