The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-01-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You try lor!
OK, next time I try, sacrifice myself for the benefit of bros here.....
Old 06-01-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=anikisan;14044133]bros.

last night i was on skout, and found this 19 year old syt and chatted with...and guess what??! she turned out to be seebeh slutty!!! omigosh. she sent me some photos of herself and i steam sia! the last pic she sent me i almost exploded in cum wahahahahaha

i now sianing her to get her to be my tour guide and fb when i visit bkk lol

Check this out bros!!wahahaha

Last edited by anikisan; 13-01-2016 at 12:16 PM.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Check this out bros!!wahahaha

Her pigu very fair ah.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
Her pigu very fair ah.
Very high chance is aqua!
Old 07-01-2016, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
where is the star wars cafe???? how come i dunno lol
This star wars cafe is actually "the thermae coffee house" located in sukumvit rd somewhere between sois 13 n 15..
Old 07-01-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Was at Bangkok alone on 2nd Jan nite.
Went to that star wars cafe & Nana Plaza.

I won't go nana anymore. Beer cost more, gals cost more, short time costs more. Asked gal to sit with me, bought her a drink. Asked me wanna go short time or not. When I rejected, within 5min she left my table. I have observed this in Nana & Cowboy bars. Really become a waste of money to buy them a drink. Recommend to just ask price for short time, if ok jus pay and go. Else ask her get lost. Dun even waste money on a drink for them.

Go star wars cafe better. Better gals, slightly cheaper beer, similar short time cost but higher quality gals and no bar fine. Realised that timing is important. Plenty of jap men competing with u. Should either go around 8pm, to get to be among the 1st batch to choose the best gals. Or around 12am which is the peak, gals more than men inside at that time. And this place strictly no ladyboys.

I took a pretty gal with nice breasts for 2.5k back at my hotel. Exchanged line id before we parted ways.... she actually have her own car and a small shop selling clothes.
The Star wars Cafe izzit referring to Thermae ?
Old 07-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
Yo, Star Wars Cantina ...with dubious characters (both hunters and prey)
No princess lea, or solo but likes of chewbacca etc.

Keep your sabre, until confines of your room
Old 07-01-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Very high chance is aqua!
Realli??! Wah, if really aqua, then i have nothing to say haha.

How about this pic, just fresh from Line...her panty crotch middle like got a streak of pussy juice soaking through leh lol
Old 07-01-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
Yes, i googled and found out that some people call thermae star wars hahaha. but what the bros say here is correct...you can find decent quality girls here, soem shy shy one and persoanlly i quite like it coz 1) no bar fine 2) higher chance of bonking with normal thai syts who might still be a bit innocent 3) those shy shy ones get wet very easily muahahahaha
Old 07-01-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iwanateg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble FR on Saphan Khwai for the benefit of others who have yet to been thr. Ytd was my first visit to T-DED 99 too.

Girls strength probably bout 30 I guess. Only bout 2 to 3 lookers while the rest looks acceptable to me. Nth to shout about. Lap dance with bra off for 100 thb which lasts for ard 2~3 mins. ST at nearby hotel all in at 2500. Not sure whether there's mark up as it was quoted my the mummy. Seating with girls think is ard 240/hr.

Crowds keep coming in as the night goes on. Closed at 3 even thou they told me it's 4am.

Definitely need to be able to speak some basic Thai in order to go thr. Don't think they are gd in English. Worth a visit for ogling at girls standing on stage w/o wearing anything below. =)
Old 07-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iwanateg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure whether did my previous post went thru as am accessing thru phone. Anyway my humble FR on Saphan Khwai below.

Was my first visit to T-Ded 99 last night. Girls strength bout 30 I guess. Ard 2~3 lookers while the rest looks average to me. Nth much to shout about. Thb 100 for lap dance with bra off for ard 2~3 mins. Seating with girls shld be thb240/hr. ST 2500 all in at nearby hotel. Not sure whether there's any mark up as its quoted by mummy.

Local crowd keeps coming in as the night goes on. Place closed at 3 even thou they told me it's 4am earlier on.

Need to speak some basic Thai as I dun think they r gd in English. Worth a visit for some ogling at girls not wearing anything below on stage. =)
Old 07-01-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 751 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, i googled and found out that some people call thermae star wars hahaha. but what the bros say here is correct...you can find decent quality girls here, soem shy shy one and persoanlly i quite like it coz 1) no bar fine 2) higher chance of bonking with normal thai syts who might still be a bit innocent 3) those shy shy ones get wet very easily muahahahaha
ya la its thermae la!
Old 07-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
Her pigu very fair ah.
My LB sense is sensing something...5555...good luck bro.
Old 07-01-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
My LB sense is sensing something...5555...good luck bro.
hahahaha. ya i also curious to find out...maybe she is LB after all! Nbz.

but one thing i've observed is that for LBs, they are usually very eager to show u their nehs nehs...maybe they spent a fortune on them, just show la...dun waste money 555
Old 08-01-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
hahahaha. ya i also curious to find out...maybe she is LB after all! Nbz.

but one thing i've observed is that for LBs, they are usually very eager to show u their nehs nehs...maybe they spent a fortune on them, just show la...dun waste money 555
also eager to show backside 😛
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1