The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-12-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloshook View Post
how much you paid her daily for her time in hong kong?
Didn’t pay her. Only sponsor air ticket accommodation and food. But get to fuck suck grope daily.
Old 27-12-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Day 3

After pretty much resting yesterday, woke up abit itchy so went 7th heaven and took Cat. She remembered me from last trip and gave a bonus assrim. Is it me or does clearing your load from purely BJ seem to feel like your entire ball sack is vacuum-sucked dry?

Went oil massage again at some random place along Thonglor, it should be a legit place but this elephant auntie asked if i want extra -.-. Rejected and she still continued professionally massaging. Met a girl I know from last trip for dinner around Saphan Kwai area, rooftop mookata. Wanted go drink but she forgot her ID so we parted ways and arrange to meet 2 days later.

Messaged the FL from 1st night if wanted go drink but she say have to pay her. So just went alone and chill tonight again with my balance whiskey at Thonglor.

Day 4

Spring Massage Suk.24: Never had JG before and since many reviews that this place offers authentic JG I had to try it. Choose Deep Tissue package 3000 for 2hrs. I can take hard massage but this lady's normal strength already left me biting my teeth in pain.
There was this wierd position where i was asked to kneel on all 4s while she did the 1st round of JG. Totally not prepared for the discomfort when the vein was pulled the 1st few times, it got better after she pull it few more times.

Thay had concert this night so I booked a table just to see whats a concert like in pubs like these. The girl i met previously didnt want to come, so I invited the FL and she ok to come but say need to pay her. She came in a translucent black top then you can see that lace bra beneath, it felt good drinking with a good looker who blends in the crowd and not looking like a working lady. Her doraemon bag was confiscated at the entrance though. The mood was kept high all the way this night with better bands and the concert itself brought the crowd up close and personal with the stars. I personally like thai songs and live bands so it was an awesome night for me. Night was spetacular as first night with little sleep. Was it my exhaustion from consecutive drinks and lack of sleep or JG that seem to made me perform better? I never had to fuck so long to cum before, and its not because she was dry or there was no chemistry. But it just took a long time to cum each round I myself was out of breath and got to pause a few times.
Old 28-12-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where are all the SYTs with good service at? ..
tired of so many bait and switch with sideline/online booking and lazy service at massage shops
Only guaranteed good service is with ugly aunties at tulip
Old 28-12-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Based on the bros' recommendations, I went to try Noey at HappyBKK. As per the previous recommendations, Noey is definitely extremely service oriented and definitely would recommend SG bros who are okay with petite size and small (reasonable) chest.

Like all the other bros' FR, she is slightly off from the photos but she definitely makes up for it from her service. I took 90 mins (2,500 THB)

Be it from her shower together (I didn't take the VIP Room) but her B2B skills was still tip top. Almost made 1st shot from her B2B/BBBJ during the shower. Managed to hang on till the bed action BBBJ. Her BBBJ was solid, told her I shooting but she moved a bit too late so she kinda got a money shot. She was okay with that and still laughed it off. Throughout her service, she was always smiling.

2nd shot, she massaged you while waiting and went for almost immediately for FJ. She almost got me with her cowgirl style, but she was very accommodating when you tell her to slow down. Managed to get in a couple of position before her alarm went off. Even though I was banging her while the alarm rang, she just say don't worry and asked me to focus on finishing the deed.

Definitely worth her price.

Her off day doesn't seem fixed so it is better to book her thru Line to be sure.
Old 28-12-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
kingmasonry69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshstartm View Post
tired of so many bait and switch with sideline/online booking and lazy service at massage shops
i would like to know too
Old 28-12-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshstartm View Post
The mention of Tulip gave me chills. The first time(also my last) there had this 30+ lady chosen for me. The building and room is obviously old so are the facilities. She told me many people come here for raw service so if i want it just go for it.
Was quite turn off by that and told her i dont want to continue the session.
Its still around today surviving the pandemic so probably alot of raw warriors are holding thr fort.
Old 28-12-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
QuasiCitrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
The mention of Tulip gave me chills. The first time(also my last) there had this 30+ lady chosen for me. The building and room is obviously old so are the facilities. She told me many people come here for raw service so if i want it just go for it.
Was quite turn off by that and told her i dont want to continue the session.
Its still around today surviving the pandemic so probably alot of raw warriors are holding thr fort.
raw is a no no for me man! i only will raw with gf / wife, when i do have one haha
Old 28-12-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasiCitrus View Post
raw is a no no for me man! i only will raw with gf / wife, when i do have one haha
Well the sex game is complicated and so is feelings. What makes you truely think a thai gf dont have multiple sex partners or ons before. Its not uncommon for thai or any ladies to allow you without caps when they fancy you even for 1 night.
Old 28-12-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Day 5

Somehow I was feeling adventurous today and did medicure. The patrons gave me a curious look when i sat beside them in the chair. The 2 tai tais tip the medicurist 500 baht so I follow suit although the medicure only cost 400b LOL. Took a long nap to recover from previous night and went to Wine I love you for pizza and beer and back to sleep again.

Interesting thing i saw today was a drunk woman who suddenly came out of the taxi obviously drunk and just walking across the Thong Lor main street. All the cars halt patiently to watch the show as she fall and stand up and fall again. Her shoulder strap from her dress dropped and revealed half her bra. Seldom see drunk people in Thailand who lost all their composure in Thailand so it was an entertaining sight.

Day 6

Butterfly: Tried butterfly massage today, those school uniforms made me recall my younger days fantasy. Overall most of the ladies look pretty decent compared to other shop line ups, all are in their 20s with pretty decent figures too(my personal opinion btw, dont cry if it doesnt match your standard). Wanted to test the theory of eye contact when choosing a lady for better service. So looked each one in the eye for a good few seconds and non of them managed to maintain eye contact...failed attempt. So choose Peng whom seem to give me the most natural smile and took the 90min jacuzzi package for 2800. The uniform did injustice to the figure hidden behind it, Peng had a nice figure, meat at the right places and a handful B cup tits with some tattoos on her back. Had some small talk in the jacuzzi while we explored every inch of each other bodies, then went to bed for main course. She offered me her vape while she clean up and squat by the bedside and blow me while i vape. Then rode me like a champion all the way till I came, btw she has stamina on top which I like it instead of those lazy girls who ask the switch after a few thrusts. Second round was where she received hard pumping from me and took it like a champ without complains from multiple positions. After few days of chionging with this old bod, each sex session takes me longer and longer to cum...got to admit age and health is creeping up.

Went to eat that lovely pot of Tom Yum noodles at Jeh O and walked to Siam Square to get some stuff. Siam square has been make-over to a more young and hipster kind of place. 2 large stages with performance going on and a few street performers doing their thing along the open areas. The crowd is INSANE, if you want the top spot to look at young chicks in Bangkok, probably Siam Square makes the cut now. Grow some balls and looks and try approach them haha.
Did foot massage near my hotel and wanted to head out to drink when the FL from first day ask if I wanted go anywhere else besides drinking. She asked me to go with her to night market to walk and so we met. One Ratchada market feels deserted at 10pm when we reached, the noodles she choose wasnt tasty as well and she was damn guilty to choose a lousy stall. Ask me to choose some temporary tattoo on her thighs after that and walked out. Ask me if i still wanted to go drink as nowhere else to go already and so went back to Thay with my balance whiskeys. Offered to send her back to her apartment after drinks thinking she just want a night out since she didnt bring her doraemon bag along. But she hold my hand and walked to 7 eleven and we sat on the street to eat noodles. After that hold my hand and walked back to hotel, she didnt brought anything but her handbag and I didnt had condom either so we just did it raw this night. Morning wake up with some dramatic stare and ask why I do this to her...how many girls i fucked without caps already. Without talking I ate her and fucked her once more and then ask why she still allow?! Then she book grab and went back around noon LOL
Old 29-12-2022, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=osamalee;21936494]
wa bro u sibei hiong dare to raw FL O_O

anyway Nice story bro keep it coming
Old 29-12-2022, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeking recommendations here from experienced bros

Assuming budget not really a problem, what luxury 5 star hotel would one recommend for 1 week stay?

Tried searching on google n youtube and there were TONS of hotels to choose from, feeling abit lost
Old 29-12-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
Seeking recommendations here from experienced bro.

Assuming budget not really a problem, what luxury 5 star hotel would one recommend for 1 week stay?

Tried searching on google n youtube and there were TONS of hotels to choose from, feeling abit lost
Seems like you don't even know what you want either, how to recommend you anything.

If you want easy access to the chionging places, just choose any 5 star hotels along Sukhkumvit. Best to stay within close walking distance to BTS since traffic can be nightmare.

If first time chionging, i would stay within walking distance to Terminal 21, since there is Asoke BTS and Sukhkumvit MRT. Quite a number of 5 star hotels that area. MRT convenient to go soapy places like Maria, Black Caviar etc at Huai Kwang. BTS convenient to travel to the MPs along whole Sukhkumvit stretch. Thermae also within walking distance if you stay closer to Soi 15-17.

If you more a nightclub or bar person, can consider staying near Thonglor BTS. Popular rooftop bars and chill places within a short cab ride or 15min walking radius.
Old 29-12-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
bananamilk1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
Seeking recommendations here from experienced bros

5 star, budget no problem. Centara Grand.
Old 29-12-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Day 1

Touched down at 10pm. Feeling quite tired actually but how can I start the 1st night in bkk without any events?

Wanted get a quick release at 7th heaven but after waiting 10mins no motorcyle available so decided to explore Thermae ...damn so many LB standing around outside smiling at you as you walk it gives goosebumps, some even give a cheeky pinch haha! Its an eye opener visiting Thermae with so many FL of all kinds jammed packed in a small place getting observed by so many hungry dicks. The beer somehow felt good after few hours of travelling...literally downed the whole bottle by the time I walked one round and order another and sit down to absorb all that is going on. Anyway eyed a girl all the way at the back near the toilet. She was standing behind the line of girls for a long time alone, looked kind of shy but had that sweet smile and beautiful face. The 3 girls I had interest in was not taken for that hour I sat there(probably I have different taste?). While walking to top choice another guy got to her first..i was like damn and wanted to u-turn. Then saw he was rejected quickly so I just went over to try my luck. 3k ST 6k LT till 8am, my mind says ST but my mouth said LT. I was thinking to myself what if i didnt fancy her back in room? That thought turned out to be opposite like some first timer's luck .

Walked back to hotel and she said hungry but somehow we ended up going Thonglor to drink instead. Reached around midnight so wasted no time in downing those beautiful cups of whiskey like no tomorrow with the live band bringing in the mood. The server bought us free shots on the house and probably that was the killer combi this night. Back in hotel the fun started in shower and continued in bed and suddenly she knelt below the bed and blew me while i was kneeling on the bed...definetly wierd and a first for me. 1st round took quite long because I was partially drunk and couldnt really feel my dick LOL. 2nd round was a joke..it happened after we washed up and I was teasing her until she ask me to fuck her. After she came i gave up as i was out of breath.

For some reason I just cannot fall asleep so I lay on the bed until too bored so I just removed the blanket and ate her randomly. 3rd round clocked. I finally managed to catch a short nap..around 11am she finally woke up and wanted to go..sat up and said hangover then rest on my thighs..fondled her tits and she said she is wet..4th round gone. Sent her down and i wanted to find food, she asked for line but we were interupted by a motorcycle that almost hit me. Parted ways and I went to find my food while she tried to get a cab. 10mins later i realised I didnt get her line! Tried walking back and by sheer luck saw her walking to BTS because no cab!

This is probably one of the most eventful night i had for a very long time. Whole body literally ache even when walking including my little brother.

Day 2

Went to eat at terminal 21 Baan Ying to try their runny egg omelette and head to massage as my entire body is aching quite badly. Went back and sleep till late and woke up hungry. Went Tderm to look adound by the singer was rock and although got so many empty tables the server ask me go to bar counter because I am 1pax. Didnt like it so walked over to Status for a jug of beer, sat till 12+ went back sleep. Terra was probably the most happening place for weekdays but music is quite loud. Atmos or Ainu would be nice to chill and relax, the complex where Beer Belly is also quite chill.

6k for 4 shots ? That is nice .
Old 29-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3037 / Power: 14
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone went to Sangjan@ ekkamai ramintra before? It's a local live band + restaurant kind cater to locals. Probably most of the girls are non-FL. Anyone has luck getting girls there ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1