The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 2
dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!
After pussy lick I had throat infection, is she the one to blame?

I hope Dr. Tan would have the time to reply my inquiry, I engaged in oral sex with a girl that I have been newly dating, her vagina had a pronounce smell (not fishy-just normal vaginal musk) but I thought she just a had long day at work and didn't shower maybe thats why or maybe she is 2 or 3 days close to her period thats why smelly..so i didn't think much of it
I proceeded with less than a minute of cunnilingus just clitoris and outer lips..didnt dive in that much .. then had normal protected intercourse with a condom. (very brief and rushed encounter)

2 days later I developed syptoms as follows: fever, inflamed throat with white spots and enlarged neck glands, went to the ER and they diagnosed me with strep throat and shot me with antibiotics... i'm fine now

I ghosted that girl ever since and stopped replying to her massages or answering her phone calls which made me feel bad because she is a nice genuine girl but at the same time I remember the STD scare that I had during that time and I keep ignoring her.

I spoke to a pharmacist last week and he told me that it might be just a mere coincidence at that time to develop those symptoms and that bacteria in my throat the girl might have nothing to do with it because its not that easy for strep bacteria to jump into the throat from a vagina

I'm confused now and too embarrassed to discuss it with a doctor on face 2 face consultation

i'm afraid that i'm doing the girl injustice by blaming her and at the same time would love to keep dating...whats your scientific medical view on this?
Old 19-01-2023, 07:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: After pussy lick I had throat infection, is she the one to blame?

Rather than ghosting her why don't you just tell her what happened so she can take the same course of antibiotics that you went through.

Once she's cleared of any infections the two of you can proceed to have great sex without a care in the world.

--------------------------------------

https://www.intimina.com/blog/strep-...-its-possible/

Strep Vagina – It’s Possible
Women's Health | September 28, 2022 | Natasha Weiss
Strep Vagina
9 min read

This article was medically fact-checked by Women’s health expert and Gynaecologist Dr. Alyssa Dweck.

We’re going to start this out with a little story.

I have a friend of a friend that would get chronic yeast infections. Let’s call her Polly.

Polly would often get them after she had sex. Which was frequent. Her diet of coffee, cheese sticks, and cigarettes definitely didn’t help her system stay balanced either.

One time, thinking she had a yeast infection, she turned to her go-to treatments and creams.

None of them worked.

After going too long in vag-onizing discomfort, Polly finally went to the doctor.

After a swabbing and testing, Polly’s doctor found out that she didn’t have a yeast infection this time afterall.

She had a strep infection. In her vagina.

Like strep throat, but in her vagina!!!

I’m a little ashamed to admit that upon hearing this, I burst into laughter. Given the context and absurdity of it, I couldn’t help but crack up.

After regaining my composure, I began to ask questions.

As a reproductive health writer and educator, I took it upon myself to dive in and find out exactly the how, what, and why of strep vaginas.
When in Labor Land

In my work as a birth doula, I’ve worked with many clients that have had Group B Strep, or GBS, bacteria present in their vagina. If they’re birthing in a hospital, that typically means administering a round of an antibiotic, usually Penicillin, every four or so hours.

Around 25% of women have GBS in their vagina, but it’s rare that this will cause complications with the pregnancy or baby, and even rarer when antibiotics are used.

Despite having this knowledge, it still came as a shock to me that someone could have a strep infection in their vagina. Logically of course, it makes total sense.
Understanding Strep Bacteria

If you’re familiar with the vaginal flora, and the microbiomes we have in our bodies, it probably comes at no surprise that we are hosts to a myriad of different kinds of bacteria, including streptococcus. There are four different groups of strep bacteria: A, B, C and G.

For the most part, people cohabitate peacefully with strep bacteria in their bodies. On occasion, it can get a little out of hand, and cause infections. Many of us have had strep throat, which is usually caused by Group A. Group B is most dangerous for infants, although in adults it can cause skin, blood, and bone infections. Group C infections are rare, as it’s typically transmitted from contact with animals like cows or horses.

Group G strep infections are also not very common, however, rates of infections have increased in recent years. Group G however is commonly found in the flora of the human skin, oral cavity, nasopharynx, gastrointestinal tract, and vagina. This is normal, although can lead to infection in some cases.
How Can it Affect Your Vagina?

For prepubescent girls, Group A strep is a recognized cause of vaginitis. Now researchers are finding that it can also affect adults with vaginas (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21336834). Because of a lack of research and understanding, these women are often misdiagnosed as having vulvovaginal candidosis. A different kind of bacterial imbalance. Bacteria are friendly, and like to get around. If someone in your household, especially someone you’re intimate with is a carrier of Group A strep, it’s possible they could transmit it to you.

Given the high prevalence of Group B strep, it’s not usually attributed to causing infections. Even when it is present in women with vulvovaginal symptoms. Doctors are even more cautious about diagnosing on the basis of Group B strep because levels of it can vary through a woman’s menstrual cycle, and other hormonal shifts like pregnancy.

Although some levels of Group G strep are normal, this strain can lead to severe infection, which could possibly occur in the genitals. Vaginal strep infections are rare. Given symptoms like abnormal discharge, swelling, and redness, that are similar to other vaginal infections, it can make it almost impossible to diagnose strep vagina without a bacterial culture. Even with a culture, strep isn’t usually the first thing a doctor will test for. Meaning like Polly, people often won’t find out until initial treatments don’t work, and symptoms worsen.

Technically called Strep A or B Vaginitis, this is not a sexually transmitted disease. However, in a small sample, researchers found that sexual contact may increase the transmission of GBS amongst heterosexual couples.
Who Gets Strep Vagina?

The risk of GBS infections increases with age. As with any infection, you are also at a greater risk if you are immuno-compromised, or don’t have the healthiest lifestyle. Like our friend Polly. Colonization of Group A strep, is more common in people with other skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, or open sores. Strep bacteria can also travel to the urethra, and cause painful urinary tract infections.
How It’s Treated

Most likely with antibiotics. Even if symptoms start out on the mild side, strep infections can be serious, and potentially life-threatening if they spread to the blood and other areas of the body. The kind of antibiotic prescribed will depend on what type of strep is present, and other health factors your doctor may take into account.

Oh and about Polly?

Thanks for asking.

She went on antibiotics, and her and her vagina are back to their normal, healthy selves.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-01-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Did u do any sti test??
Old 11-07-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
blahlala has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

why don't you just tell her what happen and work things out together
Old 11-07-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
urputter542 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

do std check and dont ghost the girl maybe got good future then wasted.
Old 14-07-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pinyon72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

throat infection after licking is possible but rare.
Old 16-07-2023, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

If you kissed her as well, you might have got it from this action instead. I gotten throat infection from kissing the girls ...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1