The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kwaibaoahh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Marriage in thailand without singapore knowing

Hi Bros, can I know how did you get married with your Thai wife without the singapore government knowing? I an currently with a thai gf and she wishes to get married at Thailand without getting married at singapore.

From what I understand, if I need to get married at Thailand, I will need to go to the singapore embassy in bangkok to get some documents which might automatically register our marriage in singapore
Old 05-04-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Grogu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Marriage in thailand without singapore knowing

Bro if you conceal the fact you are married overseas while you in Singapore I think illegal. Think twice bro.
Old 06-04-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwaibaoahh View Post
Hi Bros, can I know how did you get married with your Thai wife without the singapore government knowing? I an currently with a thai gf and she wishes to get married at Thailand without getting married at singapore.

From what I understand, if I need to get married at Thailand, I will need to go to the singapore embassy in bangkok to get some documents which might automatically register our marriage in singapore
getting documents from sg embassy doesnt mean registering your marriage to sg.
you need the documents first to register your marriage in thailand.
After registering your marriage in thailand, then you either go to sg embassy or come back to ROM to get your marriage registered into sg records.
Without registering your records into sg, sg side wont have any record of your marriage.
Yes you can do that. But you must know the implications of doing so.
Of course this can be changed anytime as long as you bring the required documents to sg embassy to get it verified.

Possible implications:
your wife cannot benefit from anything to do with sg. Like travelling to other countries.
if you pass away, your wife will have difficulty claiming your assets held in sg.
If you have any child with this wife, the child wont be able to claim any sg residency as sg govt side does not recognise the marriage. "Next of kin" issues.
Old 06-04-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

It is not to get documents from the SG Embassy.
It is to get the SG Embassy to certify and endorse as true and correct certain documents.
But before they do the endorsement.... you need to get the documents notarised. All documents must be in English and need to be translated if they are not..
Old 07-04-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I dunno about Singapore citizens but my countrymen will go to Narathiwat across our northern border to get married if they wish the marriage to remain low profile. No one else other than the wedding couple and their witnesses will know of the marriage. Of course the wedded couple will have their certification but only for themselves. Outside agencies.... whether law enforcement or foreign gahmen are not given access to the records nor welcomed to make enquiries.
I doubt your ROM will be able to find out about your "secret" marriage unless you or your spouse ownself admit to it.
Old 07-04-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
zenexmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If i rememeber correctly i enquired before also will need document from ICA / ROM declare you not married in SG. Then will be eligible to register marriage in Thailand.

After register in Thailand, if you never endorse the marriage in Singapore then will have no record in singapore.
Old 07-04-2023, 07:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I think just married there can liao no need declare so you status is married in thailand but in sg still stated as single. So no issue

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-04-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
a_smith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
It is not to get documents from the SG Embassy.
It is to get the SG Embassy to certify and endorse as true and correct certain documents.
But before they do the endorsement.... you need to get the documents notarised. All documents must be in English and need to be translated if they are not..
you need to get ROM to issue you a certify document confirming you still single in Singapore, technically ROM does not requires you to declare your intention to marry overseas

Thai authorities will need translation of that certificate to Thai language and it can be done in Thailand
Old 07-04-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think just married there can liao no need declare so you status is married in thailand but in sg still stated as single. So no issue
Singapore's marriage law does not requires a citizen to declare citizens who are married overseas to report to Singapore authorities (ie. SG Embassy or ROM)
Old 07-04-2023, 08:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_smith View Post
Singapore's marriage law does not requires a citizen to declare citizens who are married overseas to report to Singapore authorities (ie. SG Embassy or ROM)
that y just go there married, no one will know

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 07-04-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
that y just go there married, no one will know
the tricky part is if you div your foreign spouse and she comes to Singapore claim your assets here
Old 07-04-2023, 08:34 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_smith View Post
the tricky part is if you div your foreign spouse and she comes to Singapore claim your assets here
i see. not sure for these but currently, dont have asset so no need to think so much on these.

Old 08-04-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope...a marriage cert is a legal document recognised in the world...so no need to register in Singapore to be recognised...

Quote:
i see. not sure for these but currently, dont have asset so no need to think so much on these.
hdb is still asset...spouse can claim...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-04-2023, 06:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Nope...a marriage cert is a legal document recognised in the world...so no need to register in Singapore to be recognised...
Ya, but if by left method. Dont register in SG i think still can be done.

Old 08-04-2023, 06:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

hdb is still asset...spouse can claim...
Go by left method, not register still can claim?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1