The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-03-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sweetpeach is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just had a session with Ava @ Lust and here is my short review.

A GFE gal with quite the cute looks. Look similar to the photo. She’s very hardworking and services well. I enjoyed her god made boobs very much.

Overall a good decent session.

RTF: maybe, but also i also wanna try Genie. Lust line up currently is very tempting.
Old 17-03-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
soccergoal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Benz from Seduction
I was her first customer this morning.

Face - cute, overall 9/10
Body - a little cute 20 yr old girl, when you bonk and see the natural boobs bounce up and down, and feel the 20 yr old skin, you will feel how shiok life is 9/10
Boobs - 8/10 i like natural boobs, so her B cup is fine by me
BBBJ - 8.5/10 super hardworking
FJ - 8/10 rode me continuously for 20 min, moaning so loudly I had to cover her mouth to prevent neighbours from storming the room. my fault as I was super tired, couldn't finish easily
Overall - just arrived recently, Please support her. I am going to consider RTF, even though there are other gems. Where else can you find a 20 yr old gem with such good svc and a good heart?
Old 17-03-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
pencilcse is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Eunice, SS
https://samsforum.online/showthr...ghlight=eunice

Looks: 9.5 / 10 ( hot babe, her looks was a mystery at first coz when I saw her she looks very good girl but, when she touch me was damn seductive. Told myself wait and see what she can do)

Body: 9 / 10 ( well maintained)

Boobs: 9 / 10 ( C cup, her fats all went to her boobies which I s a very good things)

Shower: 8.5 / 10 ( teasing started here, it did worked well as felt the excitement after she touched m)

French: 9 / 10 (she scored high her also, she knows how to kiss and knows when to use tongue or not)

BBBJ: 9 / 10 ( took her time, power suctions )

Pussy: 9 / 10 ( very wet, I advice to bros to paint her well and you'll all see how she becomes from puppy to a lioness super siok! )

FJ: 9 / 10 ( she initiated to ride on me after my painting, I saw how it did changed her attitude and level of horniness. Non stop riding while playing with her boobies, I grabbed her down and licked her nipples. Eveb made her even crazier )

GFE: 9/10 ( horny gf )

Note: she needs right TLC. Like what I said from puppy to lioness. She is one of my best bonk. Writing her name on my good bonk list to RTF
Old 17-03-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
ipman1v2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chanel
From Galaxy

Looks: nice face feature, the way I like.

Body : slim, natural B with slight sag, nice meaty ass.

Bbbj: she will be one in my top list! Alot slurp slurp sound effect. Electric eye contact and able to suck for long. impressed!

Fj: Wet! Damn wet! Spontaneous! After the deeds legs are weak and jelly! Accomadate to all position I request!

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=978375&highlight=
Old 17-03-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
beinrich2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeinrich2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr on Jeena
https://samsforum.online/showthread.ph...617&highlight=

Saw a lot of good fr on Jeena and text OkT for a session.
Very friendly and swift response.

Looks : fair and looks like those office ladies at cbd .
Nice hair and cute eyes . She smile great .
Body : she is quite tall 165 for her height and slim body but her boobs is really huge and light brownish nipples .

Wash up nicely and clean . Then off to the bed .
Bbbj : she was quite experienced on this and not using her teeth . Mixture of fast and slow . As I was cleaned shaven she have my balls cleaned too 😝.
After which caps on and she was on horny mode with the cowboy riding , she is really horny . Guess didn’t sex for too long . Her riding skills really make me exploded i.
After which we laid down and wash up .
I do have to comment on the kissing which I did get . But is really up to her personal and individual hygiene. I use mouth wash to clean always and also can’t expect all ladies to kiss as due to their personal hygiene.
Service wise definitely she was scored top.
Attitude definitely is great.
I can’t say if some because of kissing and black list her . Tested and proven yesterday
Old 17-03-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
plummomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Vicky (Lust365)

Look : 8/10 look exactly like china girl.
Body : 8/10 , meaty, bakbak & super fair lady.
Boobs : 8/10 B cup, very soft and confirm natural. Her nipples very sensitive, keep moaning when i suck her nipples.
Bbbj : 9/10 slow & steady.
Frenching : 8/10
Fingering : she is just very super sensitive on it...just touching her pussy also will become very wet.
Gfe ; 10/10 greats , friendly and good attitude....
Fj : 9/10 after 1st shot, provide a light massage then continue 2nd shot. Pussy quite tight.
Rtf : yes if I have the time

Overall : During the conversation with her, realized that she really very green to this line, 1st time come SG. Anyone if going to try her, please treat her nicely.
Old 17-03-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Feckinsheep is Cool - loads of Potential

Betty from Lust365
https://samsforum.online/showthr...ighlight=betty

Another petite girl who catched my attention. It's bad plus she has solid racks.

Looks: 9/10 her eyes is what attracted me the most (apart from her racks ofc. That is given alr haha ) her eyes speaks for itself. Specially in bj
Body: 9/10 petite. Photos no lie
French: 8.5/10 it was good but did it quick as I want my mouth on her nehneh
BBBJ: 9/10 she tried and tried. Saw how she tried to pushed down till her eye got tiery alr. Very rare my bro gets that hard tbh. Too excited to enter her
FJ: 9/10 she is confident and knows what her assets can do to a man. Really went cray Cray whenever she brush her racks in my face.

Rtf is 💯 yes
Old 17-03-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
allardopower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Katty
Galaxyscorts
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=978581&highlight=

Look: 8/10 Pretty even without make up
Body: 9/10 Slim and smooth skin
Boobs: 8/10 Natural B
BBBJ:8.5/10 It was fantastic with lots of slurrpy goodness and moans. Hardworking at it too.
FJ: 9/10 energetic, will try very hard, will also suggest new positions
RTF: Sure why not
Old 17-03-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by quietkid View Post
Hello bros! This is my first FR and hope it can help you with booking your next bonk!

Had a disappointing start to the saturday when PB88 okt had to cancel booking due to Jewel having code red (mainly due to me booking 4 days in advance.). Decided to spend the same amount elsewhere and booked Mint from CF

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=978049

The session started off a little awkward as it was my first time visiting her. But could see she has a lot of regulars from the PILE of food on her tabletop which she said is from her customers. After seeing that, I knew it was going to be a good session.

Session started after she showered ( I like to shower alone ).

Looks: 9/10 She looks the same as pictures. An in between of mature and young I can't describe.

Body: 10/10 Shes petite but has a fit body. Instantly hard when i saw her in the night gown when she let me in.

Boobs: 10/10 100% natural. From pictures i thought that she would have A cups. But they were actually a handful. She allows you to do literally anything with them. Ownself can go explore here.

BBBJ: 20/10 Deep action. Can Face fuck. Will take the lead or allow you to lead which is a real turn on for me.

French: Yes. DFK till you can feel your own lips cracking.

FJ: Accommodated every position. Could see in front of the bed has a sofa that looks like another bro used it for some cowgirl action. Wanted to do it too but got too lost in the sauce. LOL!

GFE: 10/10 will hug and try to talk to you in between sessions. Her English is really good and feels like she does not have any Thai accent. Actually has a tinge of ang morh accent tbh.

RTF: Definitely. Not much question about this. Only question is can my wallet tahan or not.

Have a good Sunday bonking everyone! Humbly ask to up my points if you enjoyed reading!
Bro, you missed my Intel on Fri. Had mentioned Jewel on Code Red. You booked 4 days in advance? That's quite unusual unless die die must try type Anyways, happy bonking
Old 17-03-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 8
Wubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to all

Jeena
From Galaxy
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=...=#post23161725

Looks 100% like pic, verified pretty.

Boobs: Nicely done boobs i am sure boob lovers would love them.

Body: 9/10! Slim and in proportion! An hourglass figure. Cool and sexy looking.

BBBJ: 8/10. She took her time caressing my stick and balls! Very sensual, I loved it! She got wet doing it, showing she really loves to blow!

Fuckjob: 9/10. She did a few standard positions: cowgirl, missionary, doggy for the first shot. She's an amazing cowgirl rider. It felt too good! During missionary, she automatically position herself to get my tool deeper into her hungry hole!

Old 17-03-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
warlord2108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Snow/Foxy Thai

Snow is a pretty, tall n cheerful smiley girl.
Resembles MediaCorp actress Ya Hui when she smiles but with long hair.
Boobs is C cup enhanced. Good figure with slight tanned skin.
Abalone is clean shaven, clean, tight n delicious. She likes kissing, we've been frenching almost the entire session lol.
Bbbj is good but still needs improvement.
Told me first time in this trade. Overall a good deal. 👍
Old 17-03-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
BlackenFantasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nami from Teeruklover (17/3/24)

Okt: 10/10 instant replies and made by booking within 5 mins

Face: 8/10 quite similar to photos, very young looking as well

Body: 8/10 fair skin and slim figure

Boobs: 10/10 very soft C cups and looks pretty complimenting her figure

French :7.5/10 ok in frenching, need to improve on her tongue action

Painting: 8/10 no weird smell, quite wet even before i painted her

Bbbj: 8/10 good control of speed and she likes to caress your balls

Fj: 9/10 tight and warm pussy accommodating to many positions with no blackface.

Gfe: 10/10 takes care of u gently and attentive to your needs. can say her gfe is max level. automatically does the things before u need to ask

Overall:8/10 good sexperience

Rtf: maybe
Old 17-03-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
quietkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Bro, you missed my Intel on Fri. Had mentioned Jewel on Code Red. You booked 4 days in advance? That's quite unusual unless die die must try type Anyways, happy bonking
yes i missed it! And yea booked 3/4 days in advance because okt said fully booked. With all the raving reviews had to try! But i guess 2 days too late T_T
Old 17-03-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ab71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=977703

Had wonderful session with Gina today.

Looks: 8/10- syt with innocent smile
Body:8.5/10- smooth fair skin like baby, flat tummy, natural solid B+
GFE:9/10.
RTF: Yes.
Old 17-03-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Cumclub22 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jaclyn from Lust365

Looks 样貌/颜值: 9/10 cute uni girl
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : early 20s really young
Body身材 : 9/10 petite
Boobs 胸部: 9/10 perky. Not too big but did suffise my hunger
Catbath 全身漫游: 8.5/10 good, soaped me thoroughly
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8.5/10 was ok, needed teaching her a bit. Overall hard working and ok to be taught
FJ: 9/10 tight, use of gel is helpful to make it less painful for her and for both to enjoy the session. My top 1 position is missionart where I see her face supper pleasured from my thrusting
GFE 女朋友感: 9/10 I initiated some but she can follow quickly and be in charge after me

Overall Experience 整体: naughty syt lovers lai she is the one gem we're looking for

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : she satisfied my urges. That's all I needed as a man tbh. She is a gen

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 : 17/3/2024
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1