The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ML Do Not Earn From Massage?

Some joints if ML don't hit target, they have to pay their own levy.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Just think....

Long hours..physical labour...kena touched here and there by ppl they cant even stand...there must be a catch right?

If not why is there still so many MLs operating? The takinhs must be decent for them to continue. And trust me, its not that they have 'no choice'..they can easily work in other fields like F&B or retail but they chose this job.

Things are not as sad as what your ML says.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Just think....

Long hours..physical labour...kena touched here and there by ppl they cant even stand...there must be a catch right?

If not why is there still so many MLs operating? The takinhs must be decent for them to continue. And trust me, its not that they have 'no choice'..they can easily work in other fields like F&B or retail but they chose this job.

Things are not as sad as what your ML says.
Agree with you. Especially those sob stories mentioned by them... pls take it with a pinch of salt.. enjoy the company of the mls. But dont fall deep... always rmb to retuen back to reality!
Old 21-02-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
devilust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They have to meet quota of the day.
Which most of them do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1