The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-06-2022, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Usually, gonorrhea comes along with chlamydia.
The doctor would check for both typically.

The symptoms for those are pretty obvious once it shows up.
So if you suspect you have it, most likely you do have it unfortunately.
But the good news is.. it can be treated easily and quickly.
Don't need to waste time in self-denial.
Leaving it untreated is bad for both others and yourself.

In females, the symptoms might not be as obvious or show up as quickly - as compared to males.
So could be the FL is not aware and still working and hence the spread.
Could be also FL has symptoms - but attribute it to an overworked vagina, or self-denial.
Old 16-06-2022, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Suparsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for DEER from LA. 15/6/2022 2pm

Had some hiccups cause girl changing location. Was suppose to have her at 12pm but changed to 2pm. Waited a short while at given location and was greeted by her at the lift lobby. FR below

OKT: 10/10 Bro LA top notch service. Quick response as usual. instructions very clear.

Face: 8/10 Typical thai girl with a slutty CFM face. She got pimples on her face but still buay pai. Acceptable. She did not have any make up on and yet still had the 'wah slutty face sia not bad' kinda feel. Imagine with make up i think i'll upgrade her to a 9.

Boobs: 9.5/10 Real and natural big B small C cuppers. Solid nipples that are suckable. I like natural thus the high score.

painting: Didn't try.

Body: 7.5/10 Not slim, chubby size girl but still ok. Got meat at the right places and still looks nice, boobs to body to face looks proportionate.

Catbath: 8/10 Slow coverage on nipples with some boobs rotation action on KKB, if want more action on catbath can just ask her to continue. She willing to oblige. Ask nicely and things will be given.

BBBJ: 7.5/10 Tip hungry, not much technique, similar to those north dakota mining rigs movements. Spent some time BBBJ then she switched over to CBJ. Her CBJ suprisingly more suction compared to her BBBJ. Same thing if want longer BJ can just tell her. She is willing to oblige. I'm very particular on BJ technique cause kana spoil by my L18 H38 regular. 1st world problems ah.

FJ: 8.5/10: 1st shot started with cowgirl. Her technique quite interesting, positioned abit backwards from her POV, thus the cock is sticking straight out at a 45 degree angle instead of straight up. Wah can feel the tightness. Shifted over to missionary and went full rampage untill the explosion. Showered and chilled awhile and listen to songs on her iPad.

2nd shot. Same thing started off with the catbath and BBBJ FR above, This time told her to switch to missionary at the corner of the bed and i switch on overdrive gear. Wah buay tahan liao cause overdrive too long and tried holding the cum back as hard as i can, because of that KKJ became slightly limp. Lay down on the bed and asked her to suck my nips while giving me a HJ with CD on. after 5min, marikita liao can feel the hardness back to 100%. I conveniently told her to switch to doggy position and started maximum overdrive. Her ass nice to ram, no hard bone feeling and still pretty tight. The piak piak sound sounds so good when you go hard on it. This time i know cannot liao so went into full on pussy pounding mode. The release was fking satisfying.

GFE. 9.5/10 Very comfortable talking to her. English not bad can communicate quite decently. She got that cute sounding voice but forgot when it triggers. Overall very very comfortable session with her.

2 shot @ 130
RTF: For 130 really is a bargain. Confirm will RTF for that price when i want to do hardcore sex.
Old 16-06-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Rolex26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was browsing around and decided to try darin-thaiconcept ytd. friendly lady and can speak english well so no communication issues

Look -similar to photo, slight thai tan
Boobs -natural C, smooth and soft. she will boobfuck you during bbj
Bbbj -can go on for a long time, lasted for at least 20mins with nonstop licking of whole shaft and balls with AR. can DT with good suction. she maintain eyecontact throughout whilte giving a slutty look wah see liao bth.
Cim -took my whole load cim and still smiling
Fj -very tight and warm, will accommodate to any position
RTF -hidden gem, will definitely visit again before she returns
Old 16-06-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
casecase1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for May (Love Affairs)

Look : different from pics cos filtering and also no make up. But u know is her still which i think ia good enough

Body : when i entered, she was feeling cold and covering herself. Only when we r ready to get into business after i shower then i get to see. Petite and slim with tattoos abit here and there.skin is sweet thai tan as u would expect.

Boobs : a good handful C. Artificial but still nice to feel.

GFE : she tried to make me comfy from the minute i stepped in. A great feel like good old sec sch days dating feel.lol.

FJ : feeling was good. She is visibly tired but she still make the effort to please. It takes one to feel it rather than for another to put it to words.

Overall : i had a good time and hence decided to write my first FR to appreciate bro LA from bringing this jem here.
Apologies for the short FR as i am new to writing FR and hope it helps.
Old 16-06-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
JohnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

15th June 5.30pm

106 Fantasia @ $180/90min/2s

Fast reply from okt fantasia and headed down to the location on time. Access to her room was with ease.

Not a point giver so this is my overall accessment on her.

Environment: Good.
Look: A pretty young lass.
Body: Sexy curvy with fair skin tone.
Blow job: Slow and easy with slurping sound.
Painting: Never try as I am not into it.
Frenching: Yes.
Sex: Good and able to adapt to your changes.
Gfe: I would say is good despite just knowing her.
Rtf: Yes I would.

A very pretty friendly lady with great service attitude.

Last edited by JohnTey; 16-06-2022 at 10:29 AM.
Old 16-06-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
babapim32 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for HANNA-HOOKERS CLUB
Looks - 8/10, similar to photos provided

Body - 9/10, to own's preference, she has meat at right place, even her tummy also not that much of meat

Boobs - 10/10, my cup of tea, natural D nice nipple to suck and play

Vagina - 10/10, special shoutout to her sensitive and easiy wet vagina, touch touch a bit only wet already. She allowed me to finger her, can see her body jerking while i go in her pussy and play, can hear the water sound too very shiok

Location - 9/10, easily accessible, public transport also no issue, good thing is that it is not too open

Bbbj - 8/10, hardworking, will play your head but her style does not meet my brother favourite

Fj - 10/10, accomodating and won't give up even when tired, we were fucking each other and she doesnt even give in to me

Gfe - 9/10, despite the language barrier that i dont speak thai, she made it up with her actions, smiles and hugs

Overall - 9/10, nice lady to bonk

Rtf - been a long while for dome 1 I have time off I will be back

Thanks Hooker's
Old 16-06-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
trg_vindicator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mansion - Jingle
Look -similar to photo, pretty and grows on you
Boobs - natural C, perfectly shaped and soft
Fj -very tight and warm, very accomodating
GFE - she's naturally shy but warms up
RTF -hidden gem, will definitely visit again before she returns
Old 16-06-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

GIGI-SILKSTOCKINGS 4/5

Pics from Silk TG group not i take one.

Location: G area convenient nice place. Big Rooms+Big Towels been here before for Pam and love the location
Looks: 8/10 Wont cancel type. Its her in pic but real life older a bit maybe 26-27 type. For me its ok still young coz i am not that young lol
BOOBIES: 10/10. Cant feel enhanced at all. She will use her boobs and run all over like nuru massage like that. Soft and bouncy very power.
Frenching: 10/10 I went out of breath on round 1. Speaks french well.
Painting: 10/10 She's forced me. I obliged to the 69 position and give her a good lick. No smell and she squirms and tremble. I think cum 2-3x even when i paint her.
FJ: 10/10 She's fun really. Asking me do i want to fuck her and finish in her mouth and we did just that. As i unload my armies, she looks at me with that seductive pair of eyes... this looks alone makes me think of her over and over and can triggers a RTF easily.
GFE: 10/10 Very friendly and chatty
RTF: Yes
Damage: $250/90/2. May be on the higher side but if u count the free bonk in which i will claim soon its actually ok. Plus i really do not want to try any untested new stables for a disappointing bonk. I tried in hotel C an stable not to be named in orchard where the girls pick up at level 2, girls are switch and bait. The girls themselves admitted that the boss use fake pics and tell them to try their best to 'confirm' the customer. When i was about to cancel, the OKT just tell me 100 take so i proceed. But this is a disappointment la but i pity the girl and just proceed. Any bros encounter this trick from stables before?

Honestly if girls are good customer will come. Posting fake pics will only damage your own reputation and will lose the support of bros. So far a few Older stables here always post real pics tough some are filtered but at least 90% similarity and thats good enough coz we also understand that of course girl want to post pretty pics only. Will continue to support Bro Silk and his partnership just on this point alone. Cheers.
Old 16-06-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 2
ToiletPotatoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Anny, VIP Thai

A few days late FR but this is my honest FR.

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=882779

Location, G area not too hard to find.
Looks, 3/10 the filter too much already doesnt even look like the same person. advertised as 20s but more like 30s+
Body, 6/10 on the skinny side some might say too skinny but I thought it was alright.
Boobs, 3/10 they are not E cup, OKTs need to understand that over promising doesnt help anyone. They are more like C-D cups and they are hard.
Catbath, place don't even have a proper toilet.
BBBJ, 4/10 could feel teeth.
FJ, 4/10 complained about how tired she was a lot.

I know a lot of people are going to tell my a whole number of reasons for my bad exp. I get it and its my fault too for wanting to go on with it after seeing her in person. The older bros would get it, the newer bros like me just need to know that you really get what you paid for. all those too cheap to be true usually are not true (with their photos at least)

A bit of a rant and I dunno if anyone would see this but this is just my 2 cents, and hope the newbies like me can learn from my mistake.
Old 16-06-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 5
WanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to behold

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=8...ighlight=tesla

FR for Tesla
Lust365

Looks: 9/10 attractive, look same as her photo she’s real
Body: 8/10 expect some meat not those slim skinny. But still considered thin, figure is nice
Pussy: clean shaved tight and wet
BBBJ: 9/10 satisfied my little bro can hands free mode and suck with tight good suction
FJ: 10/10 her moans are what keeps you going seductive and gentle moans, accommodating to different positions.
GFE: 9/10 took good care of me. Served me well
RTF: lust has never disappoint
Old 16-06-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 6
semj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I cover as much detail to be useful as possible. Everyone looks for different things. With increasing prices, hope it help make more inform choice
Can't provide info on everything (eg I usually skip BJ, sometime never notice some details)
Given score, if any, is rough guide. Everyone have own way in measure ratings, I write more description for reader to judge
All are as how I experienced it. Neutral, objective, no cover up, no sugar coat, no exaggarate. Apologize for any lapse in judgement

Of course, it's my own experience:
My Prefrence & Bias
-Usually skip BBBJ & CBJ, sorry BJ lovers
-Foot solider, can't comment on parking
-Natural lover, size don't matter. Dislike enhanced
-3 Most Important criteria for me: GFE/FE/Attitude, FJ, Cuddle - Everything else can be below average I will still rate good session

Picture paint a thousand words. I no skill enough to take Live pic (maybe some bro can impart this kungfu?)
Hence I use a thousand words

Momo - Mansion (2s/90min, Night Session, Vistied Within past 2-3 days)
OKT & Location
Booking/At location: Super fast response - more or less immediate all the time. Concise, smooth, no cock up
Location/Distance: Cental-ish, Walk 15-20min from MRT
Discreet: Discreet entry/no register, no need pass any guard/recep
Room: Spacious, clean, no odour. Quite new, comfortable vibe
Aircon: Working, In Order
Shower: Private. Spacious, quite new. Water Heater - Yes. Bathtub - no
Other Places to Fuck On: Chair - Didn't try. Table too small if to fuck on. Steps/Ledge - Didn't try
Mirror: One full body mirror
Bed: Queen
Towel: Full towel. Dry, No funny odour, but not fresh detergent fragrance either (7/10)
GIRL
Thai Tan: Light - slightly fairer than normal minah
Skin: Looks average, Smooth enough to touch
Boob: A+ natural 👍, towards the firm side
Body: slim to averge, not skinny. Tummy - can't remember, mostly likely is even have too little that never notice
Hair: Long till waist, mostly black with a little streaks of blonde
Tatoos: None
Below Shave: No, only trimmed
SYT: yes with capital S. (9/10) 👍👍

Pretty/Pic Accuracy: (now everyone look like model. All pics must auto discount, at least the perfect complexions)
Abit different feel from pics. less chio but WAY much cuter. Instaed of dazzling model influencer type, real life is very cute & sweet.
some pimples - the youthful student kind, syt student lover will love her look. 👍

Personality/vibe: sweet makmak, very cheerful & sunshine. Her demeanour can cheer up & brighten up the day
To add to that, her attitude very sincere, dont feel fake 👍
ACTIONS
Shower Together: Yes, she initiate
Foreplay: Decent, catbath - yes.
French: Heavy lip kisses. She request for no tongue very nicely & also apologized
Smoker: 99% should be no
BJ: Didnt try, she did offer
Paint: Ddin't try
Below Wet: For me was dry. I not charming enough, maybe prev bros highly skilled satisfied her fully laew
Finger: Allowed rub rub on outside, since dry I never try to insert
AR/CIM/COB: Never ask, never try
PSE: Nil

FJ Overall Acceptable (6.5/10)
Positions: Tried missionary, riding, lotus
Passion: Some room for improvement (7/10)
Wildness/Intensity: Not sex goddess (7/10)
Responsive: Pretty good (8/10)
Pussy: Decent (8/10)
Minus points for pulling out the moment cum. Here is where her green-ness show - could tell she concerned maybe about spill
Usually this ruins the enjoyment, but she just too sweet cute & service oriented I failed to get annoyed nor pissed

Cuddle: Above Average (7/10)
Koala Standard: No
Tease/Touch: Decent
Initmate: Average
Pillow Talk: Good
GF Feel: Above average
SERVICE
Language/Comms: eng super basic but proactive, when greet at door asked if I spoke thai. if not she already prepare translate on her phone (9/10) 👍
Last Week: Yes, ORD Mood: No
Lighting: Full bright white lights (10/10)
Play Handphone: only checked once for 20sec through the whole 90min, was very apologetic when she did (9.5/10) 👍
I'm actually ok with this, understand sometimes really need to reply. More important is if the attention is still on me, or totally distratced

Service/attitude (9/10) (I general remain quiet, very passive, don't initiate or engage, step back to see where the girl brings me)
Excellent, out to please, always on lookout to ensure you are comfortable & happy - Make you feel like king type of service
She constantly engage, converse & keep the energy level up
Service & attitude quality never drops one single bit from enter door till exit door 👍👍

GFE (8/10): KC Level: No. More of extremely service oriented, but can think of it as loving GF who wants to please you
SUMMARY
Highlight: Extremely sweet, cheery vibe.
Only check/played with her phone once for 20 sec through the whole 90min session
She had her phone out for almost the whole 90min - that's to translate to talk to me.
True legit cute syt with excellent service & sincere atitude - rare combo to find
Lowlight: fj pull out too fast after cum

Overall good session, worth to support especially for that awesome cheerful bubbly service attitude
Old 16-06-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 9
bbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Excellent FR bro, very useful and informative format. Will attempt to recycle / cover the same points in my own FRs

Currently under blackout period but will up you with my points once refreshed

Cheers and looking forward to more FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by semj View Post
I cover as much detail to be useful as possible. Everyone looks for different things. With increasing prices, hope it help make more inform choice
Can't provide info on everything (eg I usually skip BJ, sometime never notice some details)
Given score, if any, is rough guide. Everyone have own way in measure ratings, I write more description for reader to judge
All are as how I experienced it. Neutral, objective, no cover up, no sugar coat, no exaggarate. Apologize for any lapse in judgement

Of course, it's my own experience:
My Prefrence & Bias
-Usually skip BBBJ & CBJ, sorry BJ lovers
-Foot solider, can't comment on parking
-Natural lover, size don't matter. Dislike enhanced
-3 Most Important criteria for me: GFE/FE/Attitude, FJ, Cuddle - Everything else can be below average I will still rate good session

Picture paint a thousand words. I no skill enough to take Live pic (maybe some bro can impart this kungfu?)
Hence I use a thousand words

Momo - Mansion (2s/90min, Night Session, Vistied Within past 2-3 days)
OKT & Location
Booking/At location: Super fast response - more or less immediate all the time. Concise, smooth, no cock up
Location/Distance: Cental-ish, Walk 15-20min from MRT
Discreet: Discreet entry/no register, no need pass any guard/recep
Room: Spacious, clean, no odour. Quite new, comfortable vibe
Aircon: Working, In Order
Shower: Private. Spacious, quite new. Water Heater - Yes. Bathtub - no
Other Places to Fuck On: Chair - Didn't try. Table too small if to fuck on. Steps/Ledge - Didn't try
Mirror: One full body mirror
Bed: Queen
Towel: Full towel. Dry, No funny odour, but not fresh detergent fragrance either (7/10)
GIRL
Thai Tan: Light - slightly fairer than normal minah
Skin: Looks average, Smooth enough to touch
Boob: A+ natural 👍, towards the firm side
Body: slim to averge, not skinny. Tummy - can't remember, mostly likely is even have too little that never notice
Hair: Long till waist, mostly black with a little streaks of blonde
Tatoos: None
Below Shave: No, only trimmed
SYT: yes with capital S. (9/10) 👍👍

Pretty/Pic Accuracy: (now everyone look like model. All pics must auto discount, at least the perfect complexions)
Abit different feel from pics. less chio but WAY much cuter. Instaed of dazzling model influencer type, real life is very cute & sweet.
some pimples - the youthful student kind, syt student lover will love her look. 👍

Personality/vibe: sweet makmak, very cheerful & sunshine. Her demeanour can cheer up & brighten up the day
To add to that, her attitude very sincere, dont feel fake 👍
ACTIONS
Shower Together: Yes, she initiate
Foreplay: Decent, catbath - yes.
French: Heavy lip kisses. She request for no tongue very nicely & also apologized
Smoker: 99% should be no
BJ: Didnt try, she did offer
Paint: Ddin't try
Below Wet: For me was dry. I not charming enough, maybe prev bros highly skilled satisfied her fully laew
Finger: Allowed rub rub on outside, since dry I never try to insert
AR/CIM/COB: Never ask, never try
PSE: Nil

FJ Overall Acceptable (6.5/10)
Positions: Tried missionary, riding, lotus
Passion: Some room for improvement (7/10)
Wildness/Intensity: Not sex goddess (7/10)
Responsive: Pretty good (8/10)
Pussy: Decent (8/10)
Minus points for pulling out the moment cum. Here is where her green-ness show - could tell she concerned maybe about spill
Usually this ruins the enjoyment, but she just too sweet cute & service oriented I failed to get annoyed nor pissed

Cuddle: Above Average (7/10)
Koala Standard: No
Tease/Touch: Decent
Initmate: Average
Pillow Talk: Good
GF Feel: Above average
SERVICE
Language/Comms: eng super basic but proactive, when greet at door asked if I spoke thai. if not she already prepare translate on her phone (9/10) 👍
Last Week: Yes, ORD Mood: No
Lighting: Full bright white lights (10/10)
Play Handphone: only checked once for 20sec through the whole 90min, was very apologetic when she did (9.5/10) 👍
I'm actually ok with this, understand sometimes really need to reply. More important is if the attention is still on me, or totally distratced

Service/attitude (9/10) (I general remain quiet, very passive, don't initiate or engage, step back to see where the girl brings me)
Excellent, out to please, always on lookout to ensure you are comfortable & happy - Make you feel like king type of service
She constantly engage, converse & keep the energy level up
Service & attitude quality never drops one single bit from enter door till exit door 👍👍

GFE (8/10): KC Level: No. More of extremely service oriented, but can think of it as loving GF who wants to please you
SUMMARY
Highlight: Extremely sweet, cheery vibe.
Only check/played with her phone once for 20 sec through the whole 90min session
She had her phone out for almost the whole 90min - that's to translate to talk to me.
True legit cute syt with excellent service & sincere atitude - rare combo to find
Lowlight: fj pull out too fast after cum

Overall good session, worth to support especially for that awesome cheerful bubbly service attitude
Old 16-06-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
jimmyluck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=2...4#post21375454

FR for AON (Mansion)

Looks: 9/10 pretty sexy slutty looks

Boobs: 10/10 enhanced big for boob lovers

Body: 10/10 very good figure, slim no tummy with abs, nice ass

BBBJ: 10/10 can suck very well, takes her time to make u cum

FJ: 9/10 very horny, will take initiative and can do multiple postions

RTF: YES
Old 16-06-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
thrill990438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gigi from SS
As usual, fast response from OKT with clear directions
Nice session and very good service with Gigi. Definitely for Boob lovers
Looks : 8/10
Body : 9/10 (sexy and shapely)
Boobs : 9.5/10 (biggg and not hard)
French : 10/10
Bbbj : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 9/10
Service : 10/10 (accommodating and service oriented till end)
RTF : Mayb (too many choices)
Old 16-06-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 5
Hipposarus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipposarus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=884062

Fr for BB

Location with no restrictions

Had her and was really amazed by her service and body

Looks 9/10 great looking lady with smile on her face always

Body 10/10 those smooth and white skin with nice curve

French 10/10 same like lost lover

Boobs 9/10 she loves to be lick

Pussy 9/10 tide hole which easily aroused after some foreplay

GFE 10/10 always hug n kiss and give warm feeling(not a time watcher too)

FJ 9/10 no problem on any positions I request.. Best part is doggy as her big ass n the spanking sound when I am doing her.. One word to describe all is "Shoik"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1