The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-04-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 15
Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
She is QIQI 's friend, texted n asked. ( qiqi is the one staying with the wencun around 2019-2020) , don't know good anot , havent try. Abit pricey for HJ only, unless perhaps she may have top up svc.
Thks for the clarification. Would have been great if qiqi had returned.
Old 13-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Anyone know if this lady is new or visited her yet?

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

Her vid looks very much like Erica Lee
Cute cute sexy type
Looks good, need find time to try
Old 13-04-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

夏雪 Xia Xue (1898号)
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xia-xue-massage/
http://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=3837

Didn’t know this lady was recommended here. Only hang around in dome 2. My first massage FR

Location: 3-5 mins walk from MRT. Easy to find. No security, quiet location. Got underground carpark inside, I think. Clean and nice apartment, with attached toilet in her room

Xia Xue: Can recognise from video and photo. Early 30s, late 20s. Facial features the same so not much filter, except to cover some blemish on face. Wore the same headband to tie her hair. Would say is around pre-milf category. Expected to be some kind of bait and switch but was pleasantly surprised as she turns out to be real.

Body: Average height and slight body fats. Natural B boobs, a bit on the bigger side.

Shower: Showered alone before and after. Helped to dry before session start. She didn’t shower as there was not much action on her body.

Massage: First time getting actual massage service so not much expectations. Had to ask her to strip as she started massage with clothes on haha. She has good strength and it’s not pain. Massaged from head to toe literally.
Started with back & neck massage > tease balls > catbath > BJ > head & face massage > balls massage + HJ
Wanted to try JG but I believe the ‘JG’ she does is just balls massage or prostate massage not those poke finger inside kind.

Catbath: Short but sensual. With ASMR

CBJ: Average. Slow at first then increase speed. Will use hand to make you shoot. Will also add stereo moans. Uses her tongue to hit the head and when sucking balls as well. Not really a fan of that.
HJ: A bit rough and fast due to the limited time at the end. No follow-through after shooting…

GFE: Medium, probably like your typical ML. Asked if wanted to drink water and started small talks inside. Didn’t went there to do other things other than massage so no complaints.

During the session will use phone once in a while for like few seconds to reply customers, not that I mind. Kind of time watcher because the phone is beside her to ensure don’t overrun but she won’t give you rush service. 1-hour full service.
She provides 2 shots but best to inform beforehand. Told her I want 2nd shot she said at most 10 minutes must shoot when the time already 50 minutes in lol.

Probably will be my go-to massage lady. My body felt quite relieved after visiting her. Had a bit of neck pain and she relieved the pain by cracking my neck.

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 13-04-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

To cut the long story short, really have to treat massage sessions as a recreational sport. They are there purely for economical purposes and looking for love is not their 1st priority. Of course the male ego will always think that what they have is "special", what other bros may not get from the ML. That's the purpose of this forum, after awhile if we exchange our experiences truthfully we'll realize it's no different from customers exchanging their experience with a realtor, insurance agent, or even the 菜饭 aunty (wah aunty today give me extra meat maybe she like me 😂&#128514. One thing I've realized also is that MLs and FLs are abit more cynical and skeptical of their customers. Their thinking is if you call me and I am able to jerk you off or suck u off, you will surely call other girls. One ML told me that any guy whom she meets in this trade is automatically disqualified from having a romantic relationship with her because he visits whores. So treat it like your weekly futsal game with your friends, or that nice Michelin star meal you indulge in once in awhile. Some days there will be better games, some days the food will not be up to expectation no matter how many stars.
Old 13-04-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/yiyi-massage/

Location wise is very central, i walking soldier so dunno about parking lots.
She is really a syt, looks 99% like photo, very pretty.
Massage wise very relaxing and can make you fall asleep.
Very good time management, spend more than 55mins inclusive of showering.
Body is super nice and slim, boobs is one of the nicest i have seen.
HJ skill is just like your GF, very attentive.
Old 13-04-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
we'll realize it's no different from customers exchanging their experience with a realtor, insurance agent, or even the 菜饭 aunty (wah aunty today give me extra meat maybe she like me 😂&#128514.
Oh no I just had 菜饭 for lunch and the 大哥 gave me extra rice...
Old 13-04-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23qwerty59 View Post
LOL, the 大哥 gave you extra, pls tip him generously.
Old 13-04-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
wopps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwopps is a Helpful and Caring Samster

who tried SLG’s kiki already. please share FR
Old 13-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
or even the 菜饭 aunty (wah aunty today give me extra meat maybe she like me 😂&#128514.
Can confirm aunty likes me.
Old 13-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post

Hi bro maxxam, how is the roaming? Allow to suck niples and roam south? Syt with nice boobs always sounds very tempting.
Tia for you response yea
Old 13-04-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23qwerty59 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Can confirm aunty likes me.
bros please share caifan FRs in the caifan thread
remember sharing is caring hahaaha
Old 13-04-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Don't stop believing

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 17-04-2021 at 03:28 AM. Reason: ....
Old 13-04-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
What time is your session supposed to be tomorrow?
I was surprised this morning when I saw her wechat declare slots available for bookings tomorrow. Quickly text her and was given a 2pm slot. Maybe she cancelled you and gave me your slot.... hahaha
Good luck to u bro...i dun dare to book her for the time being as her mood might be more like fiery dragon girl due to negative comments about her recently. I really hope that this will die down soon and her white knights will stop sharing with her negative comments about her in this thread and buy her health supplements or better food to resolve her health issues instead.
Old 13-04-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post

She looks a little like my ex-colleague. Will put her on my priority list if she has pink nips.
Old 13-04-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Hi bro maxxam, how is the roaming? Allow to suck niples and roam south? Syt with nice boobs always sounds very tempting.
Tia for you response yea
My experience is no south roaming allowed but allow me to suck nipples.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1