The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why visit ML when Geylang Cheaper

I've done both types before.

My pick is GL for pumping.
Is a no-strings attached session, no worries to get raid, straightforward service.
If go ML, her skills usually aren't so good and will tease you for special. Then you have to negotiate and she may not strip to FN. Lastly is the worry of getting raid by AV.

If I want real massage I'll go for a proper massage place with full facilities and open concept room, eg. G-Spa.
Old 25-02-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
difficult...but just have to keep reminding, play the part of bf/gf...enjoy the moments together, but never make plans to more than role playing.
Yes must remember to wake up from the dream.
Old 25-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Do Geylang girls have monthly sales target? I know ML have so that is why they spend more time to build a returning customer base. They will spend more time talking to customers as a result
Both WL and ML also need return customers as any other business.
If you go to GL thread, one trait is gfe, which is to induce return customer
Both are commercial transaction.
Its more of perspective. GL is official FJ. Massage parlor is not, so cheongsters feel the kick when get anything on top of massage, albeit paying more
Old 26-02-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
Leroy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeroy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Do Geylang girls have monthly sales target?
I do not believe so, have read in the geylang licensed house forum that some popular girls only take 3 or 4 customers a day.
The girls become like 镇店之宝。
So the okt also ll.
Old 27-02-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Geylang better, cos at ML is 160 to 210 , might as s well goes for extra 90 mins can get 3 shot for that amount, n also ML not fully naked , but geylang yes n hv place also
Old 29-02-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Why GL don have massage when the ML industry so booming? U jus need to have a decent massage skill and good sensual and no need to subject ur pussy to damage. 120 for hj u can make good money and leave the industry without a loose and damaged pussy.
Old 29-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Why GL don have massage when the ML industry so booming?
Singapore is already one of the few Asian countries with legal brothels. Asking for more legalised sexual variety will get harder. As Singaporeans get more entrenched technologically, we are turning more conservative in our thinking. Internet speed faster but the mind is getting less open minded.

Just think about it. Our grandparents grew up at a time when men had many wives. Our parents grow up at the time where New World has strip tease shows and Bugis has Ah guas. Many guys in their 40s grew up watching HK Category 3 movies and listening to sexually charges dialogue in HK and Taiwanese movies/songs.

Now all these things all cannot anymore we enter into the smartphone generation. The movies these days are so sexually clean that Stephen Chow movies from the earlier 90s are still being replayed regularly
Old 29-02-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

GL is too open. Walking from house to house or waiting nearby isnt very appropriate. Isnt nice being spotted by someone u know hanging ard or walking in and out of those houses.

As for ML, booking was made b4 hand. Wait for the Q and enter into the apartment. Somehow this is safer to majority i guess.
Old 01-03-2024, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
norturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would agree with the loneliness argument. Indeed ML felt less transactional than Geylang.

I was able to build a rapport with a ML @ Parklane and would often turn to her for a "neutral" listening ear when I'm going through a strenuous time in uni. She was always receptive and would chill with me inside the shop while we chat & gave me a massage. Of course things would always go south and we would end up doing it but she always refused to take my money after the session.

Being someone who doesn't like to take advantage of others, I would give her $20-30 as kopi money & she would accept it joyfully. This lasted for approx 7-10 sessions. It is a shame that she had RTC but I am always grateful for her company.
Old 01-03-2024, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norturn View Post
I would agree with the loneliness argument. Indeed ML felt less transactional than Geylang.

I was able to build a rapport with a ML @ Parklane and would often turn to her for a "neutral" listening ear when I'm going through a strenuous time in uni. She was always receptive and would chill with me inside the shop while we chat & gave me a massage. Of course things would always go south and we would end up doing it but she always refused to take my money after the session.

Being someone who doesn't like to take advantage of others, I would give her $20-30 as kopi money & she would accept it joyfully. This lasted for approx 7-10 sessions. It is a shame that she had RTC but I am always grateful for her company.
You are a noble human being. Even in GL things can be less transactional. For me personally the chit chat and heart to heart sharing is also very much part of the draw. I have met many nice people here.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 01-03-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
norturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
You are a noble human being. Even in GL things can be less transactional. For me personally the chit chat and heart to heart sharing is also very much part of the draw. I have met many nice people here.
Thank you man.

Definitely agree with what you said. Sometimes people in these industries are some of the nicest/most authentic person that I've met.
Old 01-03-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Was reading Health Centre thread
Many advertisers.
Some FR are so non-discreet, lol, think AV must be extending CNY celebration.
There is another thread for FL massage.

Many bros willing to pay up to $200, not sure for which level of happiness - happy, very happy or is there a super duper happy?
There is even one where bro trade FR!

As for gfe, GL WL, if you visit more, will increase gfe as well
As for discreet, can go for 1654A / 1658, away from Rd side with parking lots behind the building
Old 02-03-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
Cylus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCylus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I myself prefer MPs over geylang.
Only done geylang less than 5 times, but left strangely perplexed after, like a wtf just happened.
I definitely like MPs for relaxation and maybe release over just straight release at gl.
Old 02-03-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Geylang better, cos at ML is 160 to 210 , might as s well goes for extra 90 mins can get 3 shot for that amount, n also ML not fully naked , but geylang yes n hv place also
You be surprised what you can get from a ML compared to GL at those prices. Also, it is possible to get the ML to do overnight yet at a similar cost of visiting a WL at GL for a 1hr short time.
Old 03-03-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MP when feeling a need of a good massage and maybe special

Geylang is still the best in value imo if you need a good release
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1