The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute
To quit or not to quit?

Just started my new job 3 months ago. During the interview the boss assured me that I will be an assistant to a senior position. I got a pay cut of 10 per cent for this new job coz my previous job contract has ended. After working 3 months, the senior guy still hasnt been employed yet and right now I still covering the position.Yesterday my boss asked me to take over the senior position without any pay revision. Is 10 times stressful than my previous job. Feel that I been conned liaoz...Any advise?
Old 21-03-2010, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: To quit or not to quit?

look at the long term - there are many reasons for this move by your boss.

If it's a big company, if he can be your boss means that's something in him which he possess which others don't. So hang around for a few more months. He may just test you whether you are up to the job or not.

If it's just a SME, you may want to just look out for other jobs which able to pay you on what you are worth.

Plus many many other scenarios which me is too sleepy to type.
Leave it to other bros ba
Old 21-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Hi TS,

Upward communication .......

I think the right person to ask is not us, go have a talk to your boss. Tell him exactly what you feel.

If he's a good boss, he will appreciate your feedback Finally, both of you can work out a better solution ...... of cos better package for yourself
Old 21-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
look at the long term - there are many reasons for this move by your boss.

If it's a big company, if he can be your boss means that's something in him which he possess which others don't. So hang around for a few more months. He may just test you whether you are up to the job or not.

If it's just a SME, you may want to just look out for other jobs which able to pay you on what you are worth.

Plus many many other scenarios which me is too sleepy to type.
Leave it to other bros ba
No need to test lar. Current job is also contract scheme. Moreover is a SME which you had mention.
Old 21-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If he is the boss, I don't think he is stupid to do this to you. Could he be testing you out? Are you the kind of worker that have more work and demand more pay immediately?

SME usually values the staff, esp those with ability more than MNC. I don't think you should quit so hastily, may want to spend more time to observe the work environment and other colleagues, and at the same time, take this opportunity as a good time to show your ability, treat it as a learning experience...if things really don't work out, say after 1 year, you can leave and find another job, and your resume will look better.
Old 21-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -140 / Power: 0
1eyedragon 1eyedragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim-seng-heng View Post
No need to test lar. Current job is also contract scheme. Moreover is a SME which you had mention.
If it is a contract job just bear with it for the time being. At the same time look out for better job opportunites. You still need money for your daily needs and bonking.
Old 21-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Bro kim-seng-heng, though your are under contractual employment. Ask yourself why you took a 10% pay cut for this job?

My advice is to strategically insert yourself to gain new skills, growing responsibilities and visibility. Meet with your boss from time to time where you ask how are you doing? If it is mostly positive, point out that you are interested in growing your career to a permanent basis and appreciate the new responsibilities. Is it possible for an increase in pay or variable? As things improve and if you do not get either, and are doing a good job and handling your role responsibly, take the skills you have learned when your contract expire and start looking for a new job. Often the best steps to career growth is to go to another company periodically. However, DO NOT burn bridges. It is a very small world.

Anyway, look on the bright side and aside from issues of exploitation and unfairness, your issue is "Pay Raise" is "Not A Pay Cut." You new "title" is "Still Employed."

Cheer up and good luck!
Old 22-03-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Whether there will be senoir to cover back is still in question.
Are you happy working there? say there is a senoir later on.
Will you be happy.

Whatever decision make....just be happy with the outcome.
Old 22-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Introduce a chio FL to your boss and get him KCed till a state which he'll quit instead of you quiting.
Or get yourself KCed by a FL and then you'll be posting a more relevant thread here

WTF you're posting your company's website in your sig and even have a nick after it?! Or is that the company you're in now? Interesting agenda...
Old 22-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Introduce a chio FL to your boss and get him KCed till a state which he'll quit instead of you quiting.
Bro, is it true, and you tried yourself before? if yes please share your successful story here so bros here can earn more $$$ and fuck more horny FL

Very creative suggestion, and sbf is getting more exciting.

Back to the TS's topic, if your are happy with the arrangement and see potentials in the future, then stay there, you may be in the senior position yourself ; otherwise just look around whiling working and jump ship when opportunities comes

Don‘t think too much, just "骑驴找马“
Old 23-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kosan is Cool - loads of Potential

First of all what is your age?
If you are young then there are many oppertunity to grow.

Politics
Politics happen in every company. You see the dog, you see the fox and you see the wolf. You change another company it still exsit

Pay
Please consider your annual income rather than monthly income. You may have enough basic to survive monthly but you may have very big bonus e.g. 6 to 12mths.

Convinence
What is the time taken for travelling to work place.

Nature of Job
Need more detail before any advice is given.
Old 23-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6276 / Power: 18
More has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond repute

Bro KSH, just afew question to ask you. Are you still in probation period or confirm staff? Do you like your current job and are you happy working with all your co-workers together even is a contract job?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1