The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 6
2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riven38 View Post
tried A** few days back, massage was abit short and HJ was quite SOP, but overall for the price of 2 blues its okay. RTM? Probably not. Feel that there are better options just one station down at ang mo kio
Hi bro, can share the better options? I go ang mo kio often
Old 12-11-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all
Re: MP in Bishan

A** gets kinda lazy after a few repeated visits.. Will say tired, can cut short 20min massage?

Won't rtm
Old 17-11-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdl_guy View Post
I can't pm you bro, clear your inbox and send me a pm. I can't say so much here.
Bro. Thanks for the share. Tried today. Really as per your FR. Value for money.

Btw a young and sweet lady collect money at counter. Anyone know if she does massage or just collect money?
Old 17-11-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 2
voram93 is one of the Best!voram93 is one of the Best!voram93 is one of the Best!

share contact
Old 17-11-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post

Btw a young and sweet lady collect money at counter. Anyone know if she does massage or just collect money?
I don't think so, she seemed to be only the receptionist. Another old lady is usually the boss. Actually I also dunno the answer. Never tried anyone else though.
Old 18-11-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Abang123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post

Can share contact and location pls?
Old 21-11-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A** still the best value for money rtm many times already.
thanks for sharing.
Old 22-11-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
super_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuper_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuper_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuper_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
A** still the best value for money rtm many times already.
thanks for sharing.
Tried Axx today. Location was indeed discret. Here is the
review rating :
Look : 8/10
Massage :7/10
Service: 7/10
Attitude: Friendly
RTM : Maybe
Old 23-11-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_21 View Post
Tried Axx today. Location was indeed discret. Here is the
review rating :
Look : 8/10
Massage :7/10
Service: 7/10
Attitude: Friendly
RTM : Maybe
Hi bro can share location & cycle? Thx
Old 24-11-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Passed by Ann's place today but an old & ugly milf was there and did not dare to enter.
There are another couple of TCMs places (in one you need to go up the stairs to get in), do you know if they are clean joints? Any other place you recommend in the area?
Old 24-11-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15496 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YubabaC View Post
Hi bro can share location & cycle? Thx
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 29-11-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdl_guy View Post
I don't think so, she seemed to be only the receptionist. Another old lady is usually the boss. Actually I also dunno the answer. Never tried anyone else though.
Bro, please share the outlet with me too TIA
Old 29-11-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
hotdog6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotdog6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Visited R*** today whom I met on Wechat. Location-wise, quiet part of Bishan, 2 story shophouse. Not much foot traffic when I visited at 845am which was a plus especially as I stay around the area lol.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 4/10 (Small and saggy)
Body: 6/10 (Prefer girls with abit more meat but she is still fun sized)
Massage :6/10 (Asked for more strength which she did. But we know the massage is not the point right?)
Service: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10
Facilities: 8/10 (Very spacious, shower in the room)
RTM : Yes

Met this Vietnamese lady on Wechat and decided to visit her shop at the quiet part of Bishan near the highway.

She was dressed in a cute outfit and led me to the 2nd floor. Took a quick shower and laid on the massage bed naked.

She spent a good 25-30 mins massaging and chitchatting with me, as my hands roamed around her thighs and up her skirt. By then I was already rock hard when she asked me to turn over.

After some teasing, she dived into my balls and gave me a good BBBJ. I thought we'd proceed for the deed already but she knelt on the floor and starting giving me a AR for a couple of mins.

Couldn't tahan already so I asked her where's the condom. Rode me cowgirl style for a good 5mins then switched to missionary. Gave her a good clit rubbing and she squirted a bit and was already super wet. After pounding her for about 10 mins, she asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the ass. Of course girl! Proceeded for another few minutes of anal and can see she was totally enjoying it, wrapping her legs around my back and pushing me in deeper and harder. Cannot tahan already at this stage, shot all over her face and hair.

Total Damage for everything: $150 & lasted for 1hr 15mins.
Old 29-11-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog6969 View Post
Visited R*** today whom I met on Wechat. Location-wise, quiet part of Bishan, 2 story shophouse. Not much foot traffic when I visited at 845am which was a plus especially as I stay around the area lol.

Massage :6/10 (Asked for more strength which she did. But we know the massage is not the point right?)

Met this Vietnamese lady on Wechat and decided to visit her shop at the quiet part of Bishan near the highway.

She was dressed in a cute outfit and led me to the 2nd floor. Took a quick shower and laid on the massage bed naked.

She spent a good 25-30 mins massaging and chitchatting with me, as my hands roamed around her thighs and up her skirt. By then I was already rock hard when she asked me to turn over.

After some teasing, she dived into my balls and gave me a good BBBJ. I thought we'd proceed for the deed already but she knelt on the floor and starting giving me a AR for a couple of mins.

Couldn't tahan already so I asked her where's the condom. Rode me cowgirl style for a good 5mins then switched to missionary. Gave her a good clit rubbing and she squirted a bit and was already super wet. After pounding her for about 10 mins, she asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the ass. Of course girl! Proceeded for another few minutes of anal and can see she was totally enjoying it, wrapping her legs around my back and pushing me in deeper and harder. Cannot tahan already at this stage, shot all over her face and hair.

can share her contact
Old 29-11-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog6969 View Post

Whoa..... Can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1