The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Kekeke

If Spider is considered quiet and romantic, then u can be Energizer Bunny liau lo.. I consider Spider also noisy le.

Barberry can only go after alcohol numbs your sense of hearing. If not, confirm will suffer for a few days after effect.
Honestly I have not ventured into SPIDER yet. Maybe it is the same as bar Berry. blah....I used to drink alcohol like water when I was studying in Japan, and now, the capacity to consume is very weak...over the hill liao..
Old 30-11-2007, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Danok
24th Nov 2007

Arrived @ Danok Immigration late afternoon around 4pm+ and went to our OKT friend's outlet called Wan Wan Za (please PM me for his tel no! Same chief OKT for Charlie also!) & check in at TM motel in front of Oliver Hotel which luckily was booked by Ah Yong for us @ RM80 due to festival peak season rate! We had a check around and the standard rate for even cheap hotels were from RM80 & above on that day with very few hotels having rooms available, if there was rooms avaialble it would be only 1 room and at RM80 price minimum.

On the insistence of both my cheonging buddies I booked the girl named Nam Tan which our Datok Kenny had a fancy too but according to him he wont book this trip coz waste of $ as he is too tired! Unfortuntaly at that time there was only 2 rooms ready & I willingly waited for the next available room at 7pm. All 3 of us moved on to Satit to choose our respective massage girl and I as usuasl would let the establishemt choose a good massage lady for me! That means no hanky panky! It turned out Mayor was keen on my ML and took her in his room after my session finished!

Went back to WWZ and chat with Nam Tan and Ah Yong and I seriously thought I'm dead coz Nam Tan apperared cool to me, anyway I trusted OKT Ah Yong & my gut feeling that it shouldnt be that bad. Ah yong got us the room and we went up to the room which according to Datok is better than F4 and took a bath and got onto bed. She still acted cool ut after a bit of chatting to warm up things & a little warm up fore play, WOW she changed into a super sexed woman! Her BBJ was outstanding with a truly CFM look that u could die for! We changed into many positions and boy this girl was truly aimed to please if I believe you are willing to spend time to please her 1st! You see Im big sized guy and not leng chai or yau ying like Datok but luckily got some kung fu skill bot not painting skill as claimed by them. Anyway was virtually wetting the bed with both our body fluids (pre cum, sweat and god knows what!) with all the postions and I must say was the best making love session I ever had in Thailand. Anyway thats why I was damn busy when Ken & Jacky decided to called me for dinner but my mind was on another type of live oyster for my didi!

We wemt for simple dinner & went to Model Pub to check out the dancers! Seems less dancers and less good looking than the last time we were there! Big Heavy Spending on Girls than anything else. Bro HeMan & his frd piad the corkage charge as the 5 litre wine was paid for by Ken, Jacky & me! So much $ changed hands that I lost track of how much $ was spent by me personally ( very rare but I was trully high from the wine!) 2nd time in my life! After Model our next destination was WWZ to again open a bottle of Chivas at RM150 ++ and again heavy drinking from all except me! Heman choose a girl but I was too high to know what was going on, all I did was ogle my babes pole dancing on the pubs bartop. Was at rhe pub till closing time & went to the Lake Side Rest to float the loykrathongs, I was told by Jacky that I virtually threw my float into the lake which in actual fact was supposed to let it float peacefully to let you wish come true.

By the time we went back to the room it was close to 5am and although my girl wanted to sleep I politely asked for sex as I was still having side effects from the 1st session, but alas it was not as satisfying as the 1st time! Intially she declined and said will do it in the morning but many a times I woke up & it's time to go home without having another session as promised!

Woke up next day, said our goodbyes & paid her a tip for the 1st good sex experaince but wouldnt blame her for the 2nd experaince as she was tired!

Went to a few places in town for our farewell massage but finally went to Oscar as they had rooms avialable!

Details:

Name: Nam Tan
Race: Laotian
Body: Slim & small!
Height: Below Average
Boobs: Small
Skin: Fair
Nipple: Very snall & cute! Slurpppppp!
Armpit hair: OK
Language: Thai & Hokkien!
BJ: Great 1st time with dmn great CFM look, 2nd none!
FJ: 1st time blew my world,2nd time hehehehe just had to blow my load away! She is very responsive & very wet & for a 6months pro her pussy is still in good condition!
FK: Yes & damn passionatly but only 1st time!
DATY: No but I didnt ask or try! She should be OK
Damage: RM300 + tips ?
WIR: Yes but maybe for another of Ah Yongs girl!

This trip was indeed 1 of my best in terms of sex & fun but very heavy on the pocket, thus I need to control finances the next trip

End of FR!

KL Guy
Old 09-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Joeblackcat88 is Cool - loads of Potential

how do i get from singapore to danok? golden mile buses all go straight to hayai right?? and also how do i get back to s'pore from there? Is there any tour agencies in danok which i can approach? Is it safe to go there alone? hope brothers can answer my questions there
Old 09-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Joeblackcat88 is Cool - loads of Potential

how do i get from singapore to danok? golden mile buses all go straight to hayai right?? and also how do i get back to s'pore from there? Is there any tour agencies in danok which i can approach? Is it safe to go there alone? hope brothers can answer my questions here
Old 21-12-2007, 09:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Pertaining Danok Jan trip. Should be posted in this thread la... more appropriate....

Destination: Danok
How to get there? : by Car (car pool), depart from penang or prai
Duration of the trip : Friday after work 6pm till sat afternoon 12pm.
Damage per person : around RM300 (hotel RM50, gal RM150 - RM200, dinner, supper and beer RM50)

maximum 10 pax. First come first serve

Suggested 2 dates. pick one

who can make it on

11/01/08 (friday)
1. Holymannn

18/01/08 (friday)
1. Holymannn
Old 22-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
pegasus1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since Danok peak days are Thursday-Sunday, I plan to go on Monday-Wednesday, the question is these off peak days do affect the availability of girls?

One more thing that's new to me, what's with the flower hanging thingy??
Old 22-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Damage per person : around RM300 (hotel RM50, gal RM150 - RM200, dinner, supper and beer RM50)

who can make it on

11/01/08 (friday)
1. Holymannn
2. Pearl

18/01/08 (friday)
1. Holymannn

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 23-12-2007, 12:52 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus1 View Post
Since Danok peak days are Thursday-Sunday, I plan to go on Monday-Wednesday, the question is these off peak days do affect the availability of girls?

One more thing that's new to me, what's with the flower hanging thingy??
shouldnt be a problem la. The gals are there everyday regardless of peak day or off peak day.

There are show gals in the pub. they will seat with you if you got no gal. then they will ask you to buy them drinks (very exp). then they will ask you to buy flower to hang on them when they are on the stage... But bloody flower cost RM50... tiu.... so fking expensive...

That day, i refuse to buy flower for the show gal and they said me Kiam siap. lol.....
Old 24-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lonegun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers....

Need some hotel contact numbers in Danok.... planning to go there in 2 weeks time.... may arrive late so need to make reservation....

Please help and thanks a lot....
Old 24-12-2007, 11:44 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonegun View Post
Brothers....

Need some hotel contact numbers in Danok.... planning to go there in 2 weeks time.... may arrive late so need to make reservation....

dont know the phone number. But plenty of room there. So no worry, no need prebook.

Why not going with us? or you afraid bro pearl? Haha
Old 24-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonegun View Post
Brothers....

Hi Bro lonegun,

Good idea to prebook if you are arriving late on peak period, Friday and Saturdays. Other days, no need to pre book.

Can call Olivier Hotel @ +6674301800, or Oscar Hotel @ +6674434258. And if both are full, they are very willingly to provide number to another hotel. Oliver is next to all the actions place BB, etc...

Oscar is the nearest to the 'gate', if you are arriving late, try call the hotel and extension x 308 (the massage joint) get a girl for 1-2 hour massage, then you can book the girl, if you like (RM200). This is a good chemistry check. Oscar got good selection.....

enjoy

et
Old 24-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

who can make it on

11/01/08 (friday)
1. Holymannn (101%)
2. Pearl (100%)
3. Joslim (80%)

18/01/08 (friday)
1. Holymannn

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 24-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
pegasus1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
shouldnt be a problem la. The gals are there everyday regardless of peak day or off peak day.

There are show gals in the pub. they will seat with you if you got no gal. then they will ask you to buy them drinks (very exp). then they will ask you to buy flower to hang on them when they are on the stage... But bloody flower cost RM50... tiu.... so fking expensive...

That day, i refuse to buy flower for the show gal and they said me Kiam siap. lol.....
Thanks, so there will be more selection for me and my horny friends.

Rm50 hang flower better I use for massage or beer.
Old 25-12-2007, 01:43 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post

who can make it on

11/01/08 (friday)
1. Holymannn (101%)
2. Pearl (100%)
3. Joslim (80%)

18/01/08 (friday)
1. Holymannn
tiu.... how come me 101%?? kan
Old 26-12-2007, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
tiu.... how come me 101%?? kan
That 1% is your humsup worm points ma..

A few more bros trying to slot in their time but I didnt put their name here on the list since its only 50%.

So how to meet up le to carpool??

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1