The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2008, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
How to maintain half-erection?

Hi bros

Sorry if this question has been asked before. I did a search in the forum and found nothing conclusive.

We all know that our little bros have lengths and sizes of varying degrees when flaccid or limp. Some are 4-5 inches limp and 6 inches hard, others have 2-3 inches limp and 6 inches hard.

How can we keep our dicks in a state of constant half-erection? To give the illusion that we are already large to begin with.

Is there some fruits or herbs available, or even juagen massage to achieve this?

Hopefully some bros out there have experience on this.
Old 18-06-2008, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How to maintain half-erection?

Bro this is the first time I heard of the need to maintain 'half-erection'.

Before proceeding, is it safe for the dick in the first place?
Old 18-06-2008, 08:43 AM
regent

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

There is no way it can be done.
And why is there a need to give the illusion that is big in the first place ... we should be content with what we have be it small big short long .....
Old 18-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

Quite hard to substain half flaccid/hard erections esp if u r a young chap. Juz enjoy a hardon dick.
Old 18-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Rattler has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Can control and maintain kuku jiao and half hardon meh
From there it will either go to full hardon or flaccid. The only time I can think it can last a while is after bonking and cumming 2-3 times, the kuku jiao doesnt seems to wanna go full hardon ....
Old 18-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

this is 1st time i heard ' half-erection'
Old 18-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyHulk View Post
Quite hard to substain half flaccid/hard erections esp if u r a young chap. Juz enjoy a hardon dick.
Haha agree ... why the need for half , wanna go , go all the way
Old 18-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -169 / Power: 0
devilboy1978(2) devilboy1978(2)

Half-erection???
Tis is something new to me..
Old 18-06-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
lsly has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

cannot say dont have maybe we just not observant enough .. or the transition is too short ..
Old 18-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacstersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't really understand what you mean but if make a guess, do you mean how to prolong your sexual session?

If it's so, i may have one matter that may helps but do not know if they really works, have been a long time my army not working. POOR ME!

Anyway, i heard this from my friend, just share with you if this really work, Feedback to me when tried.

During session, try not to go for FJ, try getting foreplay, kissing, licking and stuff like that, when wanting to attack the base, try to breath deeply and blow out a bit slowly, and repeatedly breath deeply and blow out a bit slowly during the attacking.

Some may ask how deep to breath in and how slow to blow out, what i can say it's that, it's your own body, you will feel it.

That's what i learn from my friend. So hope it helps you~!
Old 18-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Hagrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually half erection is possible ... for me sometimes during session, taking a rest time, the kuku will rest abit, but not to its shortest, but guess one, if my GF is still lubricated enough, with that I can still penetrate her ... and once in, it will start to grow to its full potential again.
Old 18-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmm... maybe I should clarify further. The reason I asked is of course not to have a half erection during sex. Sex will definitely need a full erection what...

I was thinking more along the lines of self esteem lor. We all know how long we can grow ourselves when erect. But some, like me, would wish for a half-erect dick the rest of the time when we are NOT having sex. It's psychological and will affect the decisions made by girls we are trying to get it on with?

Assuming you have the opportunity to accidentally let her see you in your trunks or briefs, you would rather have her see something she likes (big) than something she isn't totally impressed with right?

This of course applies not to OC, or main GF, but to maybe girls we pick up at clubs or meet at the office. Or even at the pool for that matter.

Wow, so many replies in just a few hours. But still no answer!
Old 18-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardthrob81 View Post
Hmm... maybe I should clarify further. The reason I asked is of course not to have a half erection during sex. Sex will definitely need a full erection what...

I was thinking more along the lines of self esteem lor. We all know how long we can grow ourselves when erect. But some, like me, would wish for a half-erect dick the rest of the time when we are NOT having sex. It's psychological and will affect the decisions made by girls we are trying to get it on with?

Assuming you have the opportunity to accidentally let her see you in your trunks or briefs, you would rather have her see something she likes (big) than something she isn't totally impressed with right?

This of course applies not to OC, or main GF, but to maybe girls we pick up at clubs or meet at the office. Or even at the pool for that matter.

Wow, so many replies in just a few hours. But still no answer!
Bro, can understand ur concern here, trying to impress isn't it? The problem is unless one is well endowed, one cannot b in semi-hard 4 long..well if one keep caressing his own, tats a diff story then (can't imagine anyone well do tat 4 a extended period of time). EOD, it's gonna shrink back to it's usual size. Then wats gonna happen, disappointments?? impress 1st or later, ur choice bro.

If u r well endowed, u r oledi beri impressive liao. If not, impress in bed. No much of a way to keep a semi-hardon 4 an extended period as and when u wan it to be. hope mor or least answer ur enquiry. Cheers.
Old 18-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

It's not the size mate, it's how you use it

Retired Samster
Old 18-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
Lychee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If your intention is just to impress and nothing more, just put a big banana under your brief.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1