The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Aiya sometimes asked liao they also not willing to share..but at the time i never asked, just focusing on her but i heard noises outside.
I always ask one. will tell her i dont want to accidentally make booking with her roommate. 😄 🤣
Old 12-09-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/amymassage/

Look: 95% picture in pink
Boobs: To me is B+
Massage: Trying hard to impress
Gfe: Very friendly and soft spoken..
HJ: Above Average.

RTM: Likely.
Old 12-09-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
MR for Rayna/XuanXuan

Look: cute and the body size along with her big assets are a huge plus to me
Massage: got strength and knows where to press
Sensual: she’s great with this and sliding through her boobs feels amazing, she knows how to make you feel good, can zhut no french, SN but almost allows 5G roaming as some had shared
Gfe: high gfe and no awkward moment as we have many topics to chitchat about, to me she’s on par with LL

RTM for sure, thanks for viewing bros, happy chiong-ing!
Dont look like a double post. Did you forget to logout and change your profile before doing this second post. XX is already an established institution here, no need to advertise also full house lah. Anyway, when was your visit? She has moved (again) not near mrt liao.
Old 12-09-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Dont look like a double post. Did you forget to logout and change your profile before doing this second post. XX is already an established institution here, no need to advertise also full house lah. Anyway, when was your visit? She has moved (again) not near mrt liao.
Hey bro, thanks i think double post already but idk how to edit. I visited her about 1month ago if i remember correctly. Had been viewing this forum for long time but never register and post lol. Yup you're right she's one of the ML that doesn't require recommendation anymore,just sharing my perspective
Old 12-09-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball754 View Post
Haha not only fake Rolex.. but fake Hermes and Gucci bags also.. the Hermes so fake just search on Lazada you can see it selling for 160 dollars...
Though she probably didn't deserve to be "cheated", she seemed too happy about it and flaunting on WC and to her JM... then the JM also spoke highly about this young bf during the session. That was the last session I had with this JM. There are of course unique cases but most of the times it seems to good to be true.

C
Old 12-09-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Why so defensive? Look at his joined date, Sept 2022. New user post will not be posted out before admin approve it, so normally they will double or triple post it.
Old 12-09-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Agreed. After going through the posts I doubt he is the ex and come out say all these to lead a witch-hunt on himself and kena bashed bad.
That said as mentioned by other bros here, you needa know the rules of the game a little. If the ML offers u extra and u know it’s not on the menu really should just keep it to yourself. This is to help yourself and the ML. You may think you are helping others but typically anyone who posted off menu items usually gets attacked, either by jealous customers who did not get the same but most likely by other bros who really do not want people to just spread rumors of “top up service”. end of the day their fav ML can get a lot of requests for the same even though they are not willing to offer to everyone actually. Some will call them whores and shouldn’t differentiate between customers as long as you pay but there is also a reason why they don’t advertise it right from the start isn’t it? If they do not want to be upfront about it then by showing off what u got you are causing her more harm than help. Unless she is telling you to tell others then different story.
Of cos if ur intentions are ill then… you probably already achieved it.
Completely agree with you, need to know the unwritten rules here.
Old 12-09-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Why so defensive? Look at his joined date, Sept 2022. New user post will not be posted out before admin approve it, so normally they will double or triple post it.
It's okay bro, let's all chill here and focus on how to spend our $$ on worthy things
Old 12-09-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Though she probably didn't deserve to be "cheated", she seemed too happy about it and flaunting on WC and to her JM... then the JM also spoke highly about this young bf during the session. That was the last session I had with this JM. There are of course unique cases but most of the times it seems to good to be true.
Just to share what I know since we are on this topic. I did not have the chance to speak to her about what happened, nor has she told me anything. I heard from another chiongster that it was because this bastard “bf” told her to post all those pictures of the stuff he bought her and also their pictures together so that other people know that she is bao-ed and won’t try to go for her. I was also one of the affected customers who got their contacts deleted from her Wechat by this cheap asshole.

Really no words to describe this lowlife subhuman……
Old 12-09-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Bigboyloco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros any recommendation for toned body ml tia
Old 12-09-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
Just to share what I know since we are on this topic. I did not have the chance to speak to her about what happened, nor has she told me anything. I heard from another chiongster that it was because this bastard “bf” told her to post all those pictures of the stuff he bought her and also their pictures together so that other people know that she is bao-ed and won’t try to go for her. I was also one of the affected customers who got their contacts deleted from her Wechat by this cheap asshole.

In this bad economy cash is king, especially in this line of work. So gonna miss the time spent with her
Old 12-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 0
bro1424 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbro1424 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbro1424 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbro1424 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There is two lin lin in sglg. Which one is the best?
Old 12-09-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:

Heartbreak for WKs and regulars alike.
This serves as a reminder not to go over the line and treat the ladies like your GF outside of what you paid for their service.

This is stereotypical of the ladies who are supporting their family or good-for-nothing husband/BF back in PRC.
In this case the good-for-nothing BF is in SG, and has a hand in disrupting business.
Yes it is a disgrace to SG men but many similar examples in PRC.
Old 12-09-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Just curious about this Bi er. I believed she had RTC. I tried messaging but she did not reply so I did not try before.
Did she leave because she was caught or just natural ending (or unnatural ending meaning she was sad and tired)? Wondering if she will ever return given how everyone seems to be highly raved about her…
Old 12-09-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

Indeed lowlife if this is true; I am sure most of us do lie to MLs but this is just with the intention to deceive to gain benefits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Just curious about this Bi er. I believed she had RTC. I tried messaging but she did not reply so I did not try before.
Did she leave because she was caught or just natural ending (or unnatural ending meaning she was sad and tired)? Wondering if she will ever return given how everyone seems to be highly raved about her…
She is a nice lady overall but somehow not my type. I visited her earlier because she was really easy to book last minute.

The last I heard think her last day was 10th Sept... it is the former. Think she NCB.

C
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1