The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Lana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: how i finally fuck my wife's sister

Nice story bro, please continue....
Old 10-06-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
illusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of light

Next day SIL n i continued to fuck. It was already the 4th day (i think) my wife in quarantine. On this day SIL wore super slutty red lingerie n asked me to go rough on her. I think it was bought from q10 those super cheap as i know shes damn cheapskate. She asked me to rip apart the lingerie lol

Nothing new we fucked n she cummed few times. In living room,, kitchen all over the house. I cummed in her again that night but in her backhole. I can feel that she super enjoy her ass being fucked unlike my wife --is a no no after first try.

After we cummed she laid nex to me n asked if i love my wife. I said yes n she asked if i love her. At that moment i just said yes too otherwise her face will turn black again. But in my mind i was getting more worried n felt that she is starting to be emotionally attached... i was in dilemma --wan to stop but don wan to stop..if u know wat i mean
Old 11-06-2022, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
kaide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the story update
Old 11-06-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genogeno11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: how i finally fuck my wife's sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion_6969 View Post
Shes a doc bro
What happen now ? I waiting your story bro
Old 12-06-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Next day SIL n i continued to fuck.

i was in dilemma --wan to stop but don wan to stop..if u know wat i mean
Just continue lah or else no updates here, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 12-06-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very good story, please continue sharing
Old 13-06-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continues please...cheers
Old 13-06-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
sinay188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more too!
Old 13-06-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
illusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of light

So the story continues..

Next few days we fucked all night. Until my wife out of quarantine n returned home. When my wife home, SIL behaves like nothing happened throughout the week which was a relieve to me that SIL didnt spill the bean. Occasionally when my wife not around, SIL will french n have quickie in her room.

One night my wife n i had sex and i believe that SIL can hear if she stand outside our room. After sex my wife went to bed as she was very tired. I went kitchen and get some drinks n watch movie at the living room as i wasnt tired. SIL then came out n watched together with me. She was sitting at the other corner of the sofa and using her leg to stroke my cock. I told her not to do so as her sis is at home. She continued until i got super hard and then she took out my unwashed cock( after fucking my wife). She asked if i had just done it with my wife. I said yes and she became so nasty n put the entire cock in her mouth. What a dirty little slut she is.. i tried to resist but unsuccessful as her cock sucking skill became so good after a week of free lesson. She then sat on my cock with her pants on (pull to the side exposing her bald pussy) n ride me furiously. I have to admit it was really exciting n adventurous knowing that i just fucked my wife n shes sleeping in the room. As her moan gets louder i cover her mouth with my hand n asked her to lower down her volume. I guess she was super turn on as well n she cummed after like 5-10mins of ride. I also couldnt take it anymore n cummed same time as her, all in her pussy. She went back to her room after that, after satisfied herself.

I went to shower n my cock was super hard again after thinking that both sis pussy juice were on my cock. Gave a good wank DIY n went to bed lol

Just a spoiler.. my wife till today hasnt found out that SIL and i had fucked. Will continue next where SIL moved out n stay by herself..
Old 13-06-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I went to shower n my cock was super hard again after thinking that both sis pussy juice were on my cock. Gave a good wank DIY n went to bed lol
would have been so hot if you fucked your wife again with your SIL's juices hehe... complete the cycle
Old 13-06-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
So the story continues..

Next few days we fucked all night. Until my wife out of quarantine n returned home. When my wife home, SIL behaves like nothing happened throughout the week which was a relieve to me that SIL didnt spill the bean. Occasionally when my wife not around, SIL will french n have quickie in her room.

One night my wife n i had sex and i believe that SIL can hear if she stand outside our room. After sex my wife went to bed as she was very tired. I went kitchen and get some drinks n watch movie at the living room as i wasnt tired. SIL then came out n watched together with me. She was sitting at the other corner of the sofa and using her leg to stroke my cock. I told her not to do so as her sis is at home. She continued until i got super hard and then she took out my unwashed cock( after fucking my wife). She asked if i had just done it with my wife. I said yes and she became so nasty n put the entire cock in her mouth. What a dirty little slut she is.. i tried to resist but unsuccessful as her cock sucking skill became so good after a week of free lesson. She then sat on my cock with her pants on (pull to the side exposing her bald pussy) n ride me furiously. I have to admit it was really exciting n adventurous knowing that i just fucked my wife n shes sleeping in the room. As her moan gets louder i cover her mouth with my hand n asked her to lower down her volume. I guess she was super turn on as well n she cummed after like 5-10mins of ride. I also couldnt take it anymore n cummed same time as her, all in her pussy. She went back to her room after that, after satisfied herself.

Just a spoiler.. my wife till today hasnt found out that SIL and i had fucked. Will continue next where SIL moved out n stay by herself..
You are a lucky man, Bro illusion_6969!

With your SIL out of the home, means you can have best of both worlds!

Just like that Chow Yuen Fatt movie bro! Congrats!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 14-06-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
limchowder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the story. Please continue bro
Old 15-06-2022, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
SkullsAndBones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nicely written bro
Old 15-06-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 11
sjump is one of the Best!sjump is one of the Best!sjump is one of the Best!

Quote:
So the story continues..

seems like you have gotten an invitation to visit?
Old 15-06-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
kirkchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullsAndBones View Post
Very nicely written bro
Agree, the description was very good