The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
Ninjaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Batin in KL

I work in the golden triangle . Bulan ramadan is always disasterous in where I work... - the traffic jam.

Since long time never release my protein.. decided to pay the HC near the beach for a visit. Park at LB2, went up 5th floor... as usual...put valuebles in locker, change to shorts, dip in pool for 10, already there was about 5 ppl there... went for a shower....suddenly saw a MIDLK walked in the went to the shower door next to mine.... FXXX, unisex shower room

don't feel like a shag, so I opt for a 1 1/2 hour massage.

was showed to a room downstairs.... cleaner that upstairs ( the HC is quite run down.... the pool had a cumulate yellow marks at the water level.) quite nice.... with proper massage table.. (u can opt for the room or the partitioned cubicles) I opt for cubicles.

waited for 5, came in ML, Mssg was quite OK... if she can be harder abit would be better.... did each part for an avrg 5-7 minutes... so about 50 minutes kao tim everything.... so what next.... (while she massage. she kept blowing in to your body also, so abit electric shocking)

She kept rubbing my inner thigh... and my lower abdomen.... waiting for something to happen... luckily being trainned for soo many years... I'm not easily errected. then finally she gave in, and ask whether I want a HJ/batin

She qouted me 50+50.... (i know steep, but in a HC it's like that)

Err... why not..... but on condition that she have to take off everything as well.... (fair ma)

so she asked for 120.... WAO... steep...

anyway.... why bargain with her... I just gave her (1st and last time)

Well... she does have a nice body, solid ones.... kept asking me to grab her boobs, and press it hard... press it hard while she did the HJ (think batin was only mere 3 minutes or soo.... as she was not really that good at it).... then wanted to finger her... very dry.... and avoided me from doing so... think the cubicle got less privacy... if not easier....

10 minutes released..... she gave me some neck and back massage... and call it a day... all together 218... (IKNOW....)

stats
name : GXGX
vitals: 34C-26-32 ( I think)
HJ: 6
Ohter: none done
WIR: yes, maybe... coz massage is cheap = 98 only
Old 05-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Batin in KL

Hey Ninjaking... nice FR... be prepared to receive some pts... yeah.. sometimes when we think with our didi. we end up paying too much at MPs ... hehehe
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 05-10-2006, 08:20 PM
PJ_Play

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi guys,

New to this board. Great place!!
Living for a month or two now in PJ/Damansara side.

Today I read this whole thread which took me some time...
And had some time left, jumped in the car and tried to locate the places you are naming in SS2 etc. Drove for an hour and a half. And think I only found Aroma in Taman Megah. But not sure. Can any one help me to verify this? Or a nice place in SS2. I don't know what to look at when driving there....

I will leave a FR tomorrow then...

Thanks!!
Old 05-10-2006, 08:30 PM
PJ_Play

Hi guys,

Great board. It took me a few hours to read just this thread!!
Made a note of all the hints and places.
Since I am close to SS2 I went off to take a look.

But walked all the blok of shops in SS2 (the big area) but don't know what to look for... Found Taman Megah and I think the Aroma. But I need somebody who can tell me I am right.

I will be living for the next 3 years in PJ (Damansara side) and want to find a place where I can be a regular...

Thanks!!
Old 05-10-2006, 08:36 PM
PJ_Play

Can I post?
Old 05-10-2006, 08:38 PM
PJ_Play

Something is wrong....
Old 06-10-2006, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaking
HJ: 6
Ohter: none done
WIR: yes, maybe... coz massage is cheap = 98 only
Wah Bro if u think this 98 is cheap! Wait till u come to MINE!!! Mine is DIRT CHEAP!hehehehe!
Old 06-10-2006, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim
Must clarify this statement. So far no side business yet, just helping leeman and all my lover, hahahhaha.

If involved in this business, will go for BIG not only side business.
Sifu Update! Tian tian coming to work tomorrow at TTDI! Crstal Next week or

so! Anymore ex-lovers u wanna help by providing them a good job?I need

good Batins ones! been screw by Bro MBZ today for not teaching ML to do a

real urat and blood circulation Batins! 2 see heng(CIB) how was the

massage?have 2 leave early tired!
Old 06-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeman
Sifu Update! ....I need good Batins ones! been screw by Bro MBZ today for not teaching ML to do a real urat and blood circulation Batins!

2 see heng(CIB) how was the massage? have 2 leave early tired!
Again, nice to "buka puasa" last night with you and bro mrjack. Finally after contacting shifu, got to a "REAL" Batin expert.

She was quite good and strong with her massage. Different technique compared with those normal ML's batin. She really push and massage the veins. Pain and numb all over the crotch area. She explained that for the first time for such Batin, you'll really feel pain. After a few more rounds, you'll be better.

Me still feeling a little bit pain down there this morning. But can feel that it's lighter. kekekekeke....

Oppsss....once again, thanks to Shifu!!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 06-10-2006, 12:49 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Halo all bros...my 1st FR after more than 1 mth. Thanks to CIB and ultimately Sifu Selim for the recommendation. Agree with CIB...this is 1 really goooooooot batin. Very experienced and truly knowledgeable.

she even know how to correct dislocated veins...last 1 mth of daily 2 sessions with my PRC tirak caused me to sprain my back veins...the "tit tar" doctor oso cant help....but this batin sifu jz rubbed for bout 10mins...the pain gone! after tat when she batined my lil bro, i always get stomach cramps when MLs touch my groin area....she immediately identified the problem vein and another 5mins of massage and the cramps stopped!!! walau! she not only batin expert, i think i can call her a traditional vein healer lah! Next round i'll definitely take 1.5 - 2 hrs for the full course of massage and batin...vy strong fingers....damn shiok! whole body fully relaxed.....but the TFK so so only lah so bros who want real great HJ will be disappointed lah. Will RTR (return to rub) again next wk....follow up treatment...he he he....any bros looking for real good (and addictive...if addicted dont blame me ah) batin...PM or sms me lah...v go tghtr...
Old 06-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 20
Itto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbz777
Halo all bros...my 1st FR after more than 1 mth. Thanks to CIB and ultimately Sifu Selim for the recommendation. Agree with CIB...this is 1 really goooooooot batin. Very experienced and truly knowledgeable.

PM or sms me lah...v go tghtr...
Hi Bro Mbz777, long time didn't hear any juicy FR from you leh! Any nice place to recommend or not?
Old 06-10-2006, 03:53 PM
PJ_Play

Sorry, for those repeating posts, something must have gone wrong, but...

... my first FR. I want to be a regular here, so I think I have to do my best.

After reading this thread outlasting I headed for Hartamas. Those directions where the easiest. And found one of the places mentioned. It was just after 1PM. Early but had no other opportunity.

So went up. Door being opened by Esther, nice looking PRC. I said it was my first time over there and she explained the program. It took some time for me to establish that 'full body' was massage + batin.

I went in to the cabin and she told me she would start the massage but another girl would finish it... To bad I thought because she was really nice.

After 20 minutes I felt 2 pair of hands.... but the first pair took of quickly (Esther) so my girl now was Fiona. I think because of the early our she had to be called in...

Fiona was nice, young girl (her looks). Massage was a bit rough. Batin was nice. Did not try to auto-room.

Damage was 88. Tried to tip Fiona but she left the cabine quite quick.
But the place was nice and clean. Thanks for the tip.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Me still feeling a little bit pain down there this morning. But can feel that it's lighter. kekekekeke....

Oppsss....once again, thanks to Shifu!!!
kena fark kar ching izzit ... wah... competition not in town... u doin tuning testing ur rig arr

Old 06-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
.. fark kar ching izzit ...... competition not in town... ...tuning testing ur rig arr
Aiyoh.....what's it with you and the word kar ch'ng??? Whenever see you, always mention this kar ch'ng that kar ch'ng.....Haizzzzz.... You go and join dailo Stiffneck and SBS4U's gang, larr. Me no ngam kar ch'ng leh.

Simi competition? Compete with who? In what? Me small, small fish in this big, big ocean, leh. Cannot compete with whoever in whatever.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 06-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Aiyoh.....what's it with you and the word kar ch'ng??? Whenever see you, always mention this kar ch'ng that kar ch'ng.....Haizzzzz.... You go and join dailo Stiffneck and SBS4U's gang, larr. Me no ngam kar ch'ng leh.

Simi competition? Compete with who? In what? Me small, small fish in this big, big ocean, leh. Cannot compete with whoever in whatever.
dun be shy lorr... u not YSH for nothing worr... lol... kc talk cos u say down there pain mah... the MP ger so rough on ur didi meh

I thot mebbe reverse batin... more than just 'rub rub' there this time...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1