The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-08-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Usually girls in that infamous GL hotel are those that are on white card. Wonder whether she is too...
Old 13-08-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Usually girls in that infamous GL hotel are those that are on white card. Wonder whether she is too...
Understood from previous ML operate in Geylang Lor** hotel for white card only.Those got WP or short term pass cant operate in the hotel.
Old 13-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Her body looks real yummy..

Can clearly see her 发菜 in the 3rd pic tho lol.

Looks good sia... she is a verified member of the Singapore Bushido Federation.

Lifetime Singapore Bushido Federation member
Old 13-08-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Looks good sia... she is a verified member of the Singapore Bushido Federation.

Lifetime Singapore Bushido Federation member
Bro, the way of the "samurai ster" , maybe you can share some of the bushido's wisdom, afterall all come from battle tested, not only to survive but to triumph over "enemies"/ field challenges.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Mr Okt. pls change the video also...the video was a giveaway

She was huizi from local section. Now move her to mix section and change her name.

Typical scammer as usual by Mr Okt.
Eagle's eye !

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的 - says it all!
Old 13-08-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Hahaha, like gt a few of new girls on SLG, other lines no business all come become ML ah?

Yesterday went to visit Tina again , every returning visit is better than the last, I very shallow one, looks very important hahahaha!

Kena fished quite common leh... I always say I very poor one, need to save money But most important is because at home gt OC, if not I ish okay to bring them out go eat one, since I eat on my own also not very cheap liao lol, eat too much already.
Bro, must be that "towkay" aura you have 😇🏦💰💰🏧
Old 13-08-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, the way of the "samurai ster" , maybe you can share some of the bushido's wisdom, afterall all come from battle tested, not only to survive but to triumph over "enemies"/ field challenges.
There are only 2 types the Samurai will talk about

The Ok and the Bad, for obvious reasons.
Old 13-08-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Kensan74 is Cool - loads of Potential

Decide to contribute my humble MR that I went and like the first encounter so went on for a second in July. In her early 30s.. has a mature lady look, recalled one bro previously commented she gave that OL feel, in my first visit she was in office wear (see pic#5). Look is very close to pic3&4...

https://sglonelyguy.online/jessica-massage/

My first meeting, she was like those working in raffles place and tanjong pagar OL. Initially was thinking there is no sensuality as she dress very normal.. but during the massage you see those tight skirt thru a big mirror next to the bed, wow OL sitting on your back... after some real good massage as she used to work in MP, she start her sensual and stripping behind, first you saw shirt and skirt thrown to the side of bed, then you see a bra thrown to the side... start to get horny...

As other bros had pointed out, with her sexy figure and the excellent service she offered. Is sexually mind blowing. First visit HJ she sat on my chest HJ and I can roam her from behind... her work is not robotic as second visit was different and this time she was at my side prone position with her butt facing me and like a tigeress harassing and polishing my small gun... and I like lying there watching two ball hanging....

Polite lady and location is discreet. Condo is open concept so there is no gate that stop you and security guard taking your detail. Although there are Guards at the carpark entrance, I just walk casually towards the tower lift and press the bell... no need scan entry too. Room is nice environment, can see she really put in effort to decorate the room like spa.

She mentioned she always give priority to her regulars, and down side was she said didn’t store my # so I think I still not consider her good customer yet... have to work harder

Look:8/10
Body:9/10
Not Experience in cup size but advertised 34A... is it small? Not for me, as I love that feeling when my whole palm can firmly hold it... too bad she feel ticklish if I pick those two big grapes on top... maybe still no gfe feeling yet
definitely not for those that likes melon size...
HJ:9/10
GFE:10/10
RTM : Planning 3rd visit
Old 13-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensan74 View Post
Decide to contribute my humble MR that I went and like the first encounter so went on for a second in July. In her early 30s.. has a mature lady look, recalled one bro previously commented she gave that OL feel, in my first visit she was in office wear (see pic#5). Look is very close to pic3&4...

My first meeting, she was like those working in raffles place and tanjong pagar OL. Initially was thinking there is no sensuality as she dress very normal.. but during the massage you see those tight skirt thru a big mirror next to the bed, wow OL sitting on your back... after some real good massage as she used to work in MP, she start her sensual and stripping behind, first you saw shirt and skirt thrown to the side of bed, then you see a bra thrown to the side... start to get horny...

As other bros had pointed out, with her sexy figure and the excellent service she offered. Is sexually mind blowing. First visit HJ she sat on my chest HJ and I can roam her from behind... her work is not robotic as second visit was different and this time she was at my side prone position with her butt facing me and like a tigeress harassing and polishing my small gun... and I like lying there watching two ball hanging....

Polite lady and location is discreet. Condo is open concept so there is no gate that stop you and security guard taking your detail. Although there are Guards at the carpark entrance, I just walk casually towards the tower lift and press the bell... no need scan entry too. Room is nice environment, can see she really put in effort to decorate the room like spa.

She mentioned she always give priority to her regulars, and down side was she said didn’t store my # so I think I still not consider her good customer yet... have to work harder

Not Experience in cup size but advertised 34A... is it small? Not for me, as I love that feeling when my whole palm can firmly hold it... too bad she feel ticklish if I pick those two big grapes on top... maybe still no gfe feeling yet
Thanks for the FR.
Old 13-08-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensan74 View Post
She showed you the actual pics she put in her ad? Otherwise how will we know if she resembles pic 3 and 4 or not?

With her advertised stats, she can pretty much make a good living as a model, that height weight and bust size is very good.

She felt ticklish when you play with her boobs and got no gfe feeling and you still give her perfect scores for gfe? Thats very generous of you.

Thank you but sorry, i have too many doubts about your FR. Good effort thou.

Minesweeper Hippo
Old 13-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Mr Okt. pls change the video also...the video was a giveaway

She was huizi from local section. Now move her to mix section and change her name.

Typical scammer as usual by Mr Okt.
Lul I think I got fished then. I guess I ain't going again. I genuinely had a good time. Didnt know better tbh. I'll remove my MR

Sending apologies to all Bros in this forum. Will do my due diligence and ask before going.
Old 13-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
She showed you the actual pics she put in her ad? Otherwise how will we know if she resembles pic 3 and 4 or not?

With her advertised stats, she can pretty much make a good living as a model, that height weight and bust size is very good.

She felt ticklish when you play with her boobs and got no gfe feeling and you still give her perfect scores for gfe? Thats very generous of you.

Minesweeper Hippo
Fappy hippo is part of EDMW CSI Army?
Old 13-08-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Don’t mess with MS Hippo.
I won’t

Quote:

Minesweeper Hippo
Old 13-08-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Fappy hippo is part of EDMW CSI Army?
What is that?

His FR gives me the cool cool feeling, even cool weather today also can feel the chills.

今天,小明给我讲了一个凉爽故事
Old 13-08-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Don’t mess with MS Hippo.
I won’t
Bro, dun like that suan me please,

We are all geylang bonk brothers, u sweep my mine, i sweep your mine.

我们一起扫来扫去共创更美好的bonking experiences.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1