The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-05-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Haha these MLs are the same everywhere...whenever got empty slots they suddenly very responsive and friendly, but when full they become cold and hold firm on pricing. The seasoned ones will also try to use their knives on those they think have dee
p pockets
There was once a popular ML who told me people extend timing for a full slot just to chat with her, expecting me to do the same but i quickly showered and left
The thing is, it works for some bros, especially if the ML smart enough to suggest these at the middle of sensual when our brain shifted to our dicks lol.

What i find distasteful is when ML tell me her customers usually tip her (hint hint) or dun need her remove clothes (hint hint) or won't require her to BJ even though listed service (hint hint). I will act like i din hear
Old 05-05-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7728 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The thing is, it works for some bros, especially if the ML smart enough to suggest these at the middle of sensual when our brain shifted to our dicks lol.

What i find distasteful is when ML tell me her customers usually tip her (hint hint) or dun need her remove clothes (hint hint) or won't require her to BJ even though listed service (hint hint). I will act like i din hear
some afraid to spoil the relationship if there even was one. 😊
Old 05-05-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

not defending the pricing but in general i think we should be respectful of how other people spent their $$. Saying $150 is too expensive, not worth it and you will not patronize, this opinion sharing is positive. But calling ppl names for doing it is just trying impose your own values on other people
Old 05-05-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
not defending the pricing but in general i think we should be respectful of how other people spent their $$. Saying $150 is too expensive, not worth it and you will not patronize, this opinion sharing is positive. But calling ppl names for doing it is just trying impose your own values on other people
Basic rules, forum will be more harmonious. Upz for your suggestion.
Old 05-05-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XinJia0 View Post
Tried Amber recently, thanks to the bros here for the recommendation. Sharing my experience, YMMV.

Looks: Cute SYT, short hair with small tattoo Maybe around mid 20s, really sweet
Body: Like your poly gf, slim, didn't notice any tummy fats, nice B cup that fits nicely in your hand, along with a perky ass that's nice to roam.
Location: one type of public transport available nearby. For those driving, there are some road side parking nearby.
Massage: not here for it, but she puts effort on the sore spots.
Sensual: Tries her hardest to please, like your gf, with soft moans, fingernail teasing, laid down next to me so able to roam her
GFE: Good GFE, Warm and friendly, took awhile to warm up, laid down and hugged after the deed. Hugged and light pecks on lips before leaving. Respect her boundaries and she'll treat you well.
RTM: Yes, if I'm looking for a SYT to release.
Nice bro
I considered myself semi retired
Since LN came back I tried her twice and that’s about it

Amber made me jump back in once, see if she can make me jump in fully or not
Old 05-05-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
some afraid to spoil the relationship if there even was one. 😊
I used to be a gentleman during massage sessions. After i learnt from a few samsters that they received other special services from my regular MLs via PM, i became a beast overnight Managed to bonk a few MLs offering only hj with massage after that. Its really true that 男人不坏,女人不爱.
Old 05-05-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
I used to be a gentleman during massage sessions. After i learnt from a few samsters that they received other special services from my regular MLs via PM, i became a beast overnight Managed to bonk a few MLs offering only hj with massage after that. Its realy true that 男人不坏,女人不爱.
All hail the beast master. 👍, need to decipher that no and maybe yes. Someone said, if price is right, and chemistry there, happy ending.
Old 05-05-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Lol..... since yesterday & today I have been flooded with wechat messages from more than 20 MLs including those that had delisted from SLG asking me to support them citing slow business. Is it really that bad? I thought I saw posts here that bros were having hard time to book the MLs.

Anyway I will be taking a break for the time being....
Not a bad thing to reset the demand side of the equation
Old 05-05-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/qingqing-massage/

RTM this milf about 2 weeks ago. Moved to new location but within same area. Service as good as before.

look - 7/10 similar to photo but of course older. as stated is milf
body - 7/10 well maintain for a milf
boobs - 8/10 handful B i supposed. Soft and nice to grab
massage - 9/10 hard and nice. in fact too hard i need to ask her to go softer.

will rtm again when the milf fetish kicks in.
Old 05-05-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Good on you bro! And to think she charged $300 last week. Ya need to stop the obvious chopping.

Was a big fan of hers in her first stint. So really disheartened to see her this way now.
For once i agree with you. Its sadden me to see her lower herself this way. She was an AP too. The way i see once you lower yourself to others, people will step on you. Although i has a FJ at 120 but i kinda pity her. Just left a while ago. Show her who's the man!Hahaha!
Old 05-05-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Managed to bonk a few MLs offering only hj with massage after that. Its really true that 男人不坏,女人不爱.
For free? 👏
Old 05-05-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
For once i agree with you. Its sadden me to see her lower herself this way. She was an AP too. The way i see once you lower yourself to others, people will step on you. Although i has a FJ at 120 but i kinda pity her. Just left a while ago. Show her who's the man!Hahaha!
You are entitled to your opinion bro, not going to judge. This is just a transaction la. We pay a fee, they deliver a service. Some deliver better or more, others not so. But need not get into the emotional state of feeling victorious or defeat for a ML session lah. For bulk of us, we won't see these ladies ever when they RTC anyway.
Old 05-05-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Yeyeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried momo yesterday night for the first time
Location is the same as sunflower previously

look - 7/10 syt
body - 7/10 a lil too skinny for me lol
boobs - 5/10 A cuppie
massage - 7/10 she tried but not enough strength for me lol
Special - fully nude. Catbath was long and thourough enough. Somehow i feel her bbbj was rushed and a lil uncomfy
Rtn - no
Old 05-05-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
I like your style, up you.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
Sesena88 is one of the Best!Sesena88 is one of the Best!Sesena88 is one of the Best!Sesena88 is one of the Best!

Between li rou and zi xin which one is better?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1